Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I get the impression that Lee hasn't read the affidavit? Everytime I see the below quote I scratch my head.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17012917/detail.html

(snip)
"My sister had mentioned two particular people who introduced her to Zanaida because they had children, and Zanaida was their nanny and that's how that connection was made," said Lee Anthony, Casey's Brother.
I wonder what Lee found out when he called those people to ask about their nanny.

I wonder if Lee talked to TonE,to see if Casey talked to him.

Thanks for the comment.

If the toxicology reports come back positive -- that the dirt in the trunk matches dirt from the backyard, and that there was human decomposition in the trunk, that's probably enough circumstantial evidence to charge her with something. I've seen people charged with less than that.

First degree murder? No. That's why I have a feeling she will come up with another story about an "accident" -- which it probably was.

I don't think she meant to kill her daughter. She obviously played some role though in it though -- probably from neglect -- which kept her from calling 911 in the first place.

I don't know about the whole accident thing. I just can't see how someone could NOT crack under that kind of guilt.

You know.. this is turning into a 3 ring circus. Casey knows that LE is dissecting everything on video meetings and phone calls. She may even be sitting back, throwing out more BS for her own humor.

WHERE IS CAYLEE? STOP PLAYING THESE GAMES! GRR!!!!

It is under discussion whether the tapes will be released or not per LE on FOX.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-072808,0,1905317.story

I swear, watching the video of her defense attorney makes me want to puke! He is grinning all through his press conference, citing "confidentiality."

What a load of crap! A baby is missing and he is worried about how the court case is going to turn out????

Hey dumbass! If you find Caylee with other people, then your client will be exonorated!!! We ain't buying.

Here's your sign.

Of course, this is just my very humble opinion.

Hi Hailiejade,

Thank you for that timeline. I am somewhat confused (probably the norm with this case), was the car picked up by the grandfather on the 15th or 16th of July?

Also, I had this on my 'attempted' timeline "6/12 casey posted on comment on jeff hopkins myspace re refusion ultra lounge orlando" but am not sure where it came from.

Thanks again,
Capoly

It was July 15th they picked up the car I believe. I fixed it in the timeline! Thanks! What i did was just take all the time speculations and myspace comments and cut and pasted them together!

For the myspace post to Jeff was it like this?

From Casey to Jeff Hopkins
Re:fusion Ultra Lounge Orlando

Another problem with the "nanny took the child" theory is that the nanny couldn't know that Casey would wait a month to report the kidnapping to police. She would have to assume she would quickly become the target of an intensive search and be caught in short order, and be charged with kidnapping - and end up with a long jail sentence. Doesn't seem likely.

http://www.clubzone.com/c/Orlando/Nightclub/Fusion.html

I dont know if anyone answered it but I do believe that nightclub Casey "worked" at does exist.....
Just do a search on Fusian or Fusion+orlando

Sorry for the confusion....I never said it didn't exist. I just meant there is an actual club in downtown orlando on church street called Fusian nightclub and then there is a Fusian Sushi restaurant in Waterford Lakes...at least that's what I always thought it was when I passed it. Gonna have to take a closer look now. But I guess it turns into a club at night. Sorry for the confusion

www.myspace.com/kostakiss

I believe this is Stephanie Kostakis? I'm going to guess that she isn't the one that misspelled her name. lol.. I"ve seen this one around and it's one of Casey's friends.

It almost appears like they are trying everything to get Casey to talk now.

Wait a minute...Didn't this girl post on Jesus Ortiz' my space page? Anyone have a quick link to that? I know they are all spiderwebbed friends, but this would be a more direct link between JO and Caysee. Just wondering if I remember that correctly.

Hasn't LE been coming out in the late afternoon for pressers and such.

I don't know about the whole accident thing. I just can't see how someone could NOT crack under that kind of guilt.

Psychopaths don't feel anxiety. And that's what's behind remorse and guilt. Most of us feel very uncomfortable if we lie or are dishonest. They don't feel that. If they ever show true emotions it's strictly for themselves. Such as they are never sorry for what they did, they are just sorry they got caught. Whether it was an accident or not, Casey simply doesn't care. People are objects to them. A toaster breaks, you get a new one.

OMG- did anyone read the ad, bottom left- warning, offensive.
How the He** do these people get away with that ad?
... and Casey's myspace comments indicate that she's quite fond of those "All White" clothing parties (just like P-Diddy).

Argh, I know some are impressed by him, but I'm not. Because HE talked to Casey, he talks like he's in the know and knows all this new info that's gonna solve this case. And the bottom line is he doesn't know squat. It's the same old same old....lies Casey has told from day one. Oh and HE advised Casey of her rights? He's an attorney now?
amen. And the laughter and lighthearted nature I observed in the WESH interview was not consistent with a person in his position and situation, imhoo:mad:

ok,.. I just thought of something,....
What if Casey was into drugs, like I suspect. And she was high when she gave all her statements. Even if she stopped taking drugs, it would be a couple of days to a couple of weeks before her mind would be "clear". That is usually how it goes when you are abusing prescription pills. And now all these "new revelations" are because she is clean, so to speak. Or because she is now on a drug for her mental illness? Just something to think about. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge