Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a manhunt in So. Florida. Are you sure this isn't what you are seeing? Someone shot a federal agent.

Dang, I'm missing everything here, lol!
I've been trying to keep up this morning (and all weekend actually), but I'm getting confused again, which is nothing abnormal for me lately :D

If these stuffed animals reports are true, maybe it could be something like... the dog peed on the stuffed animals so they bagged them up to throw them away? I can't imagine why else throwing them away would even make sense...

I was stuffed animals when they get "ripe", I can't keep replacing them.

IF so, that is where Jesus is buried...just FYI.

OMG...."she with her dad"!:eek:
I watched the video too, no stuffed animals visible to my eyes.
What a horrid rumor, if it was a rumor.

It's just a rumor....thank goodness because that would just be a cooold move!

Yes, where did the stuffed animal info come from? :mad:

I don't remember?

The Caylee box is back up on Fox now.

How can Cindy have her visit now if she was supposed to have it at 1pm?
This is getting ridiculous. I should not even say 'getting' it has been from the onset. There are so many people in this convoluted mess, real and imagined!

The location they are searching is right near where the car was abandoned... if you go south on goldenrod road you and then right on curry ford... about 10 minutes away is the parents house...

How can Cindy have her visit now if she was supposed to have it at 1pm?
This is getting ridiculous. I should not even say 'getting' it has been from the onset. There are so many people in this convoluted mess, real and imagined!
Meeting cancelled Cindy said Casey knows why. Baez said Casey told to write down her thoughts, no letter.

I don't know how Cindy can say that Casey knows why she can't visit,unless Baez has put a stop on visitors.

as for the difference between felony and misdemeanor, that also depends on the jurisdiction. obviously, a felony is a more serious crime. it normally involves jail time. in federal court, it also can determine your rights to counsel (if jail time is greater than 6 months), as well as your ability to use a conviction in evidence (felony conviction always, misdemeanors only if it is a crime involving veracity or honesty).

felony neglect is just the level of seriousness of the underlying charge (child neglect) - which means it's pretty serious. but third degree is a lesser charge than say, first degree, so its not totally damning. i am interested to see if the defense calls for a probable cause or preliminary evidence hearing - which would force the prosecution to show them what they have.

yeah misdemeanor child neglect could be where the cops find your diapered child wandering in the street while you are drunk on the couch

I totally agree. I did the research and found that not one newstation reported that. 6 News has a picture of George taking out the trash. NOTHING MORE.

I think we owe it to ourselves NOT to state something before we research it.

Over two pages were taken up with this BS. It makes me mad because this is a credible Forum. We have never wasted time with something that we can't prove before. We shouldn't start now.

That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

Sorry guys - the WFTV reporter (local ABC channel which is channel 7, not 6) had a camera crew that showed Grandpa taking out a dark "lawn type" trash bag. As he set it on the ground he turned and looked at the reporter and shrugged his shoulders. As they were showing the video of this bag being taken out by grandpa, the WFTV "desk reporter" said "as George removes a bag full of stuffed animals".

I only relayed here what they were showing and saying on tv.

The location they are searching is right near where the car was abandoned... if you go south on goldenrod road you and then right on curry ford... about 10 minutes away is the parents house...

Yeesh, and about 2 minutes from an address I posted yesterday that may or may not be related: FunHouse Tattoos 5350 E.Colonial

according to wesh the charges they are filing within the hour are the same old charges she was arrested under. Not murder. Is there new info not showing elsewhere? They arrested her under 3 different charges and now they are going to charge her on them. But not murder, manslaughter or anything like that. Just the 1 felony acct of neglect.

Joe says he got inside info that will be charges within the hour.

There is a manhunt in So. Florida. Are you sure this isn't what you are seeing? Someone shot a federal agent.

This is what I think. They are not searching where the FED AGENT WAS SHOT..they are searching in the area we are speaking of. It makes sense that Joe says he see's Feds because homeland security is involved in the search.
To the poster that said "Fox just said they are searching behind an elementary school" that is in conjunction with this federal search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member