2008.08.05 Greta Interview with Anthonys

(They know times to the minute but had the date, the CRITICAL DATE, not the minute, that the child went missing a week off at the start of this? That reeks of making something up to me)

Cause it turns out she took the gas cans and they were in the car.

Cindy says she was told the cadaver dog was inconsistent in alerting - she says the second dog didn't alert to the same spots and so there was nothing. Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor to dig up the bamboo shoots.

The shed break in - George says the gas cans were stolen on June 24th - probably happened on Sunday, June 22nd. On 24th Casey came by and and George was getting ready to go to work. Casey said "it's a shame what happened in the shed." Cindy says she had called Casey about the shed break in.

Oh wow..............Casey wouldn't allow George to get into the trunk of the car. George insisted and the gas cans were there.

Brand new information exclusive to On the Record coming up.

So Casey did have the gas cans in her trunk on the 24th george said? or was it the 25th? So she stole them. at least george tells the truth but he still thinks casey is telling the truth and that caylee is alive...

I don't believe anything those people are saying! Sorry but it's been one story after the other. Cindy actually makes an aside to Greta ( oh we have more work to do around here.) UGH!

Is it me or did Cindy grab George's arm as he was telling the gas can story as a way to remind him to watch what he says.

For those who don't have cable............Greta is going to post the entire 2 -hour interview on her website - Gretawire.

No, just the opposite. George said she didn't want him in the car. She kept saying she would get what he wanted. He found the gas cans then and knew she stole them.

George is saying Casy wasn't hesitant about letting him in the car.

So did the car not smell on that date? Of decomp, I mean. So Caylee goes missing on the 16th (oh, hell, who knows at this point- date is so mixed up) then the gas cans were stolen, the on the 24th (25th?) they were found in the trunk by George, but there was no smell. If there WAS a body by that point, I wonder where it was from 16th-24th?

It's hard to listen to these people talk. George is saying he was in the trunk. I guess he didnt smell anything strange? With all that Casey had stolen from them, I dont think she was worried about them finding the gas cans, I think she was afraid he might smell something. I am more convinced than ever that she did something to Caylee.

I thought he said a neighbor took the gas cans?? I need to tune into greta

there are so many things being said that are so unbelievable. Tell me miss party girl would go over, when she wasn't staying at the house (in her mind) and go dig up bamboo. Its back on. George and his food network time stamp. The fact they still insist she was working.

Greta on with LE now.

Isn't the 24th the date Jesse Grund claimed he heard Caylee and then retracted? And now George is saying he SAW Casey on that date?? What the heck is going on??

At Orange County Sheriffs Dept. Problems with the dates - Casey initially said June 9th. Still trying to put together all the pieces of puzzle. Casey was living with Tony, but not all the time. Everytime Casey says something they have to verify it and it's difficult.

Is it me or did Cindy grab George's arm as he was telling the gas can story as a way to remind him to watch what he says.
Saw that too, also caught when Cindy was finishing George's sentence about when he was saying how he saw them on the afternoon of the 16th, she said yes right before you were leaving for work hmmmm like she was there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen
Back