Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ladybass0711
He never specified that these calls were not answered. He also never said whether they were answered. I think that is important to note to!

I am almost sure he said they were unanswered. Will post the transcripts as soon as they are out!

My husband thought Mark Fuhrman said that the calls on the 16th were unanswered. If he said it, it was said quickly. I thought I heard him say that, at least about the calls to George.

good point.. wasn't thinking about any drugs/drinking or wrong doing that she'd get punished for.

I am hesitant about the pool drowning or their would be more attention placed on the pool. There would be chlorine in the trunk etc. There would be a trail of chlorine. They would be doing analysis of the chemicals used in that pool etc...

Do we know for sure that Cindy & George came home on the night of the 16th thru the 18th? Could this have possibly been when they took several days for a quick vacation?

Man, what a day/night... my head is spinning!

My husband thought Mark Fuhrman said that the calls on the 16th were unanswered. If he said it, it was said quickly. I thought I heard him say that, at least about the calls to George.

That's what I heard him say too, no answers.

June 15th - George and Cindy, see Caylee

June 16th- Casey and Caylee are still at the house. Casey leaves with Caylee from the anthony residence. Cindy is already at work. George leaves at 2:00pm that day.

Later starting at 3:00 pm, a source has shown them a flurry of activity from Casey's phone, some of those are a minute or two apart...Trying to get a hold of her father, her mother, and 2 other individuals.

The flurry of calls cease at 4:00pm, for two hours. Then start up again at 6:00 and go till about 7:30, to her mother, father and 2 other individuals that we are not revealing at this time. There are no other calls till the 17th.

June 18th --- The shovel is borrowed from the neighbor. On this day, there is ANOTHER flurry of phone calls, to her mother, father and 2 other individuals.

Wish he would have revealed what calls happened on the 17th. These calls could be crucial or they could be nothing - unless we know if they were answered and who the other 2 unnamed people were.

i still can't believe the drowning theory.. drowning would have been perfect for Casey. Nothing to cover up and very hard to prove someone is at fault for a 2 year old drowning.

I keep flip flopping on this issue. I should run for office LOL. Okay say she did it on purpose, drowning Caylee. There would be bruising on Caylee from holding her down. Homicide. Or Casey is on the computer AGAIN and Caylee drowns ( negligent homicide)--Parents would be furious cut her off FOREVER. Done FINITO. She used to getting away with everything but not this. No excuse for this. SHe's is trouble now.

Caylee disappears, ZannyIdon'texist has her-Caylee DANGER DANGER (will robinson!)--Mom's a hero protecting her and sitting in jail. What a martyr. :boohoo:

See why I'm flopping and flipping?:)

How do Casey's internet postings align with the phone calls and the shovel borrowing. A tighter timeline including any posts she made I guess is what I am thinking.

It has been discussed at great length that most of casey's myspace activity during the crucial time period. was deleted the morning that she was arrested or shortly thereafter. What does exist is over in the MY SPACE thread.

For those saying this flurry of phone activity could mean nothing-

you could be right if it is taken independantly, but coupled with the timeline, the fact that Furman said that it was in spurts with un named people being called too, the shovel thing and the CSI visit, it is beginning to quack and waddle like a duck!

I think that Greta's team have had boots on the ground for a few days and have actually been doing 'investigative journalism' as opposed to Geraldo's team (which is more interested in sensationalism by following folks into the friggin bathroom) and NG, who sits in a studio and relies on old 'news'.

Maybe LE has leaked this info (that, altho big to us, is not impt to the investigation/prosecution if it gets out) to Furman because it will turn up the heat on Casey and her parents and is a round about way of letting Casey know that her lies are not believed. I think that is why Casey is now concerned about Caylee's welfare- LE is getting closer.

JMO
In spite of other theories I am still testing, I have to agree. Even if Caey tries to say at this point that she was calling to try and get help to find Caylee, we will have already caught her in that lie. She specifically says that there were only 2 other people that knew she was looking.

Did anyone notice Greta's coverage of the case just kinda of ended. The transition to the Rockefeller story was not smooth or graceful at all.

ANOTHER flurry of phone calls, to her mother, father and 2 other individuals.

He never specified that these calls were unanswered. He also never said whether they were answered. I think that is important to note to!

I'd guess Lee as one of the other 2...and probably Tony as the other.

Originally Posted by Ladybass0711
He never specified that these calls were not answered. He also never said whether they were answered. I think that is important to note to!

I am almost sure he said they were unanswered. Will post the transcripts as soon as they are out!

Yes, you are correct, it was later when he addressed the calls again that he said they were all unanswered.

I am hesitant about the pool drowning or their would be more attention placed on the pool. There would be chlorine in the trunk etc. There would be a trail of chlorine. They would be doing analysis of the chemicals used in that pool etc...
plus I don't think there would be any "blood" or blood trail. I kinda think that "stain" in the trunk came back as blood and that was what they were doing today - luminol and all - you don't just get blood in the trunk and NO WHERE else. But, it could also mean the exact opposite. They have to rule out as well as rule in. Today could have nothing more than proving that there was no blood or blood trail in the house.

Cindy's original blog says so very much. From the horses mouth that Casey was JEALOUS OF CAYLEE. This was written before Cindy had anything to hide. That blog is at the heart of this case. imo

While I have sympathy for the Anthony family, I don't understand why they are STILL playing into Casey's craziness?

It's got to be obvious to them that the longer it takes to find Caylee, the worse the outcome.... so why keep blabbing about how you still believe a LIAR'S RIDICULOUS LIES???

They admit she lied. Why do they still smile & say they believe the most ridiculous lies of all..... she's safe.... she's coming home... but she's in danger so I can't say more.
:furious:

I think he said unanswered as well. We need to take notes when Greta is on.

yep..how I interpeted it as well...

He also said "minute" calls...most carriers will round off to the minute even for quick 10, 20, 30 second calls...

Does anyone else thing the person who provided these phone records was Lee?
I don't think someone in LE leaked this...I know it happens but my gut feeling was it was Lee...Per the phone call w/Casey he did get the information to log in and view her cell phone activity...

Thank you for pointing out the chlorine issue. THat actually had slipped past me, until now I had been leaning towards the pool, but that kinda shoots that one.

What do you think Casey's thought process was?

Let's assume some terrible tragedy befell Caylee on the 16th. Why do you think that Casey goes to the Sawgrass Apts and signs a visitor card in the name of Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez? Do you think she was thinking she needed to "invent" a person to hang Caylee's fate on? Or, was she planning to assume another's identity and leave the country eventually?

What the heck was she thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member