Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so June 16th
casey and caylee at the house at ten to 1...they are on thier way out...
cindy is already at work
george leaves about 2:30...

Then they have the phone calls from Casey's phone starting around 3...

if we suspect from these phone calls something happened..than it had to have happened between 230-300 ( of course if we accept george's account that is)
where was she? Did she wait til george left and come back to the house?
She wasn't going to work that's for sure! But I am sure she had to make it appear she was...

I am guessing police could not only have these calls going out around 3 from Casey's phone but also ping them for the location of where she was when they were made....

I wish we had that info too....

And Fhurman didn't say anything about calls made on the 17th - that would assist in this timeline very much. From what we have found out tonight - Caylee must have been in that trunk from the afternoon of the 16th until at least the 18th. I don't think she (Casey) would have left her at the house. Remember parents did not see her again until the 24th - if we believe george. Casey would have been to worried they - GP's - would have found her.

Not to divert ur conversation:
Waiting 31 days to report. How long does it take drugs to get out of your system so they won't show up on a drug test? Just wondering why she waited.

For a drug test with urine, the longest an illegal substance of any of the various ones there are is PCP which can be present and detected for 30 days and that's with chronic use of PCP. Most other drugs are less than 15 days.

You start talking the hair test for drugs, they can be in your system and detected in a hair test for 90 or more days.

I don't know how it could be possible. But is there anyway that Caylee was in the trunk until it got so bad on the 27th that Casey ditched the car? And maybe the car was ditched before the 27th? I wish we had an official statement on the day Tony picked up the car.

I think that if Caylee died on the 16th that maybe she put her in the trunk from the 16-18th when she borrowed the shovel to bury her, hence the reason why she backed up to the garage. Realized that she couldn't dig without the neighbor noticing, so she uses the shovel to break the lock off the shed, steals the gas, returns the shovel and leaves, not to be seen again until either the 24th of June or the 15th of July.

I don't think there was any accident after George left the home or after Casey left. I think there must have a been an argument over Casey needing or asking for money before George left for work and that resulted in the flurry of phone calls with threats and demands. It'll be interesting to find out where these phone calls came from. This must not have been just any ordinary day of leaving for work like the Anthony's said on Greta last night.

I just rewatched Mark Furhman and want to run something by you guys with the tightened time line etc. Okay ready?

The GPS state that Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool together on the night of June 15 and the ladder was taken down and put away as always to prevent Caylee from wandering in the pool alone and drowning.

The GPS then state that no one swam in the pool on the following day but came home and found the gate open and the ladder attached to the pool. June 16th.

June 16th is the flurry of phone calls from Casey to her parents and two other people which go unanswered.

Caylee wasn't being watched and fell into the pool and drowned June 16th
Casey calls her parents and 2 friends incessantly for help no one answers
Casey panics and puts Caylees body on the ground (dog hit)
Brings her in the house (CSI luminol photography today) fluids leaking from Caylee
Removes Caylee and puts her in the trunk (16th)(dog hit)
Hides Caylee's body somewhere unknown
Goes to Sawgrass Apartments and looks for an apartment in Zanny's name (17th.) Setting up identity of Zanny and later takes detective there. (doesnt remember apt #she looked at)
Borrows the shovel from neighbor the next day (18th)
Neighbor notices Casey backs her car up to garage (18th)
Casey goes back get's Caylees body before its discovered (18th) Fluids leak in trunk, hair falls out? post mortem...hence the smell
Casey buries and or dumps the body in a body of water

Please excuse the graphic nature.....it really pains me to write this.

What do you guys think?

My question is this:

George saw the girls leaving the house on the 16th. Then he went to work around 2pm.

The calls started around 3pm.

That means the girls had to come back to the house and Caylee get into the pool and drown between 2pm and 3pm.

That means her body was laid on the ground around 3pm. (with Casey panicking and calling for help)

Is that long enough for a body to give off a decomp scent detectable to a cadaver dog?

Okay, I am going with the theory that she hoped her car would be stolen from the parking lot...

I wonder if she actually leased an apartment for herself? Maybe with money stolen from Amy?

Oh, true! The car being stolen would take care of that --> and she could possibly pin this on them too! Man, wouldn't THAT have sucked to be the car thief? I mean, you're just looking for a good car to steal... and then you're in the middle of this crazy case! :eek:

And if the money she stole from Amy (around $1K) wasn't used for drugs like I'd thought before... then it would make perfect sense that she put it in her "I have to finally take care of myself now that I messed up big time" stash.

Shannon- regarding Sawgrass Apt, what about the fact that LE originally stated that they contacted the Zenaida on the info card. They said she confirmed looking at an apt, but said she never met Casey or Caylee.

Oh, yeah! I had forgotten about this. The only thing I can think is that Casey had a friend who was an accomplice? Maybe?

I just can't buy it that Casey would have driven around with Caylee's body in the trunk for longer than an hour. Even she had to have known that she couldn't lie her way out of that one if she got caught.

June 15th is the last message on the brothers myspace page till June 21st. Will go look at the grandmothers and casyes

And Fhurman didn't say anything about calls made on the 17th - that would assist in this timeline very much. From what we have found out tonight - Caylee must have been in that trunk from the afternoon of the 16th until at least the 18th. I don't think she (Casey) would have left her at the house. Remember parents did not see her again until the 24th - if we believe george. Casey would have been to worried they - GP's - would have found her.

What is scary is that there are NO phone calls on the 17th which would be the day after any incident that happened. She was covering up , planning, and hiding.

Try and think like this.

Your parents have told you they don't want any of your friends at the house while they are gone. You call a few friends over, drinking...some pot...having a good time......people leave...maybe one stays who knows....but your high, maybe took a pill or two....and your kid drowns.....you know your going to get tested, you know they can tell the time line of when someone drowns so you freak out and hide the body and make up a story. But you wait so that when the body is found, in the heat of Florida it;s impossible to tell how the poor child died.

This is a very logical explanation. If Casey had some friends over and they were drinking and possibly took drugs, they all know that if the authorities are called, they'll all be tested. So, this is where the possibility of an accomplice come in.

If there were a few people who knew what had happened, it's possible that one has agreed to talk and that's where the immunity comes in. Someone will talk if given immunity from prosecution on illegal drug activity or for helping to conceal/dispose of the body.

I just rewatched Mark Furhman and want to run something by you guys with the tightened time line etc. Okay ready?

The GPS state that Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool together on the night of June 15 and the ladder was taken down and put away as always to prevent Caylee from wandering in the pool alone and drowning.

The GPS then state that no one swam in the pool on the following day but came home and found the gate open and the ladder attached to the pool. June 16th.

June 16th is the flurry of phone calls from Casey to her parents and two other people which go unanswered.

Caylee wasn't being watched and fell into the pool and drowned June 16th
Casey calls her parents and 2 friends incessantly for help no one answers
Casey panics and puts Caylees body on the ground (dog hit)
Brings her in the house (CSI luminol photography today) fluids leaking from Caylee
Removes Caylee and puts her in the trunk (16th)(dog hit)
Hides Caylee's body somewhere unknown
Goes to Sawgrass Apartments and looks for an apartment in Zanny's name (17th.) Setting up identity of Zanny and later takes detective there. (doesnt remember apt #she looked at)
Borrows the shovel from neighbor the next day (18th)
Neighbor notices Casey backs her car up to garage (18th)
Casey goes back get's Caylees body before its discovered (18th) Fluids leak in trunk, hair falls out? post mortem...hence the smell
Casey buries and or dumps the body in a body of water

Please excuse the graphic nature.....it really pains me to write this.

What do you guys think?[/quote

Flurry of calls to the parents. But do we know IF they ever got back with her.
Pool ladder there and gate open. Did she step inside for a minute and while her back was turned did Caylee get into pool. Very good chance of it
IMHO.
Why would she not have called EMS??? Makes no sense. I am thinking that
there has to be a bit more. What could she have been charged with, not a lot . Not murder. Unfortunately it happens often in this country that kids get away from mom or dad and drown.
Also I have spent time today contemplating her going to Sawgrass and pretending to be zanny. I think that she was too much in a panic to think that clearly. She is too inexperience with life to come up with that on her own. IMHO I am leaning more towards someone helping her come up with that. As much as I dislike Cindy, I think George would have been in a better position to know what the police would look for, ect. I am more and more convinced one if not both of the parents are involved in the coverup.
cat

I just can't buy it that Casey would have driven around with Caylee's body in the trunk for longer than an hour. Even she had to have known that she couldn't lie her way out of that one if she got caught.

Exactly what I said. She didn't drive around with her for days. She put her in the trunk and hid her body somewhere, went back and got it before it was discovered. (maybe Bella Vita???) that is when the decomp smell started.

I don't know how it could be possible. But is there anyway that Caylee was in the trunk until it got so bad on the 27th that Casey ditched the car? And maybe the car was ditched before the 27th? I wish we had an official statement on the day Tony picked up the car.

Agreed, but if she moved a body more than a few hours old, that had been buried, especially in a bag, there is zero chance that smell was not overpowering, debilitating to the novice even..
I personally think the flurried call theory was that Casey was just realizing she was locked out of the house and she was unleashing her wrath with no response as Fuhrman said..Thus the "went missing" ploy, I'll show you attitude like we heard on the calls

But if we believe George that on the 24th he got that wedge thing out... then surely we would have noticed the overwhelming smell (even if he couldn't see a body). :waitasec: I'm not sure I believe the whole 24th deal anyways.

My question is this:

George saw the girls leaving the house on the 16th. Then he went to work around 2pm.

The calls started around 3pm.

That means the girls had to come back to the house and Caylee get into the pool and drown between 2pm and 3pm.

That means her body was laid on the ground around 3pm. (with Casey panicking and calling for help)

Is that long enough for a body to give off a decomp scent detectable to a cadaver dog?

Good points. I can't help but wonder if Caylee was hidden in the rectangular storage bin beside the pool in the area that the dogs hit on. Since Caylee wouldn't have been visible she could have left her body there for a day or so while she tried to figure out a place to dispose of the body. But then I'm not sure how soon the decomp smell would have become obvious. Just a theory...

The gate was open? That would tend to implicate someone other than Casey putting that ladder down, since she could have gone through the house (and would have, if for no other reason than to put Caylee in a bathing suit, no?).

I think the pool angle may be another MacGuffin that may have nothing to do with anything.

I'm more interested in the phone calls. Why the 2hr cease-fire between 4 and 6pm, if she wasn't getting answers from anyone? What was she doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member