Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only problem with this strong of thought is that Caylee was supposedly with Cindy visiting the great-grandfather, so, even if Caylee had been drug around to all over with Casey, wouldn't Cindy's "CiCi's" presence have then been calming and reassuring??? Franky, a lot of young children aren't sure what to think of an older relative they don't see all that often whom they see in a nursing home situation - it can scare them, so I think that's what we see in Caylee's eyes, or it's that she's just plain tired at that moment. IMO

I agree with you Chezire. She probably doesn't know the great GP that well and is kind of scared of the nursing home environment.

i just looked online.. and Sawgrass is located behind a body of water. I read the psychics all think she's near water/flowers.. hmm maybe its worth a search of the apt complex. It is where Casey herself said she last saw her :(
I definitely agree with you! I also read the psychics about the water/flowers. :)

Only problem with this strong of thought is that Caylee was supposedly with Cindy visiting the great-grandfather, so, even if Caylee had been drug around to all over with Casey, wouldn't Cindy's "CiCi's" presence have then been calming and reassuring??? Franky, a lot of young children aren't sure what to think of an older relative they don't see all that often whom they see in a nursing home situation - it can scare them, so I think that's what we see in Caylee's eyes, or it's that she's just plain tired at that moment. IMO

Another good point..

I can not recall if the ZG they interviewed was ZF-G. I don't think so. I don't think they ever found anyone with that exact name. Anyone know?
I think the found THE ZG that visited the apartments and logically went from there.

Honestly, I think the Fernandez was definitely made up! I can see how she came across ZG, in various different ways. But, remember how adament she was about the Fernandez "hyphen" Gonzales. I think she was pulling that out of you know where, so no one could find her! I also think she used this very Latin American name to go along with her story. Think about it, possibly here illegally, fled to her home country with this baby. No one will ever find her and Casey will be the last person they suspect! JMO.
I was of the understandning that just after Caseys 1st arrest that this woman was located and questioned. LE did not believe her to be involved. Casey was shown her picture and didn't know her. I do believe it was on one of Gretas shows.

You do realize that if you want a DOD security clearance, top secret with full lifestyle, you have to take a polygraph? If you refuse, your classified clearance is rejected. Someone apparently in our government believes in them....

obvious difference in this testing is that you are voluntarily applying for a position and you aren't going to (potentially) lose your freedom if you dpn
t pass - you just won't get that particular position. zjMO.

I agree with you Chezire. She probably doesn't know the great GP that well and is kind of scared of the nursing home environment.

Old people smell weird to little kids is what I always read. I don't have a link though.

i think in this case the police have a lot of information that they have not made public - TONS of info

the information will be overwhelming
evidence will be damning

i can sense it :)

If the search warrant's contents are any indication, that could very well be true. Or not....I swing both ways on that one. I see how fast FBI involvement can progress a case (like the bogus Clark Rockefeller) and I have to think to myself that perhaps law enforcement could be a little behind the 8 ball on this one. I don't know...

Lie detectors are the same. Just read "Tremor in the Blood." I spoke with the author and have never used them since.

ITA I haven't trusted the poygraph machine since the early 80's. When my younger brother and I both applied for a job in the same convenience store and had to take a pre-employment polygraph exam. I told nothing bu the truth and failed the test. He told several lies and passed. He got the job too. Polygraphs are extremely unreliable. I thought that was common knowledge.

obvious difference in this testing is that you are voluntarily applying for a position and you aren't going to (potentially) lose your freedom if you dpn
t pass - you just won't get that particular position. zjMO.

No you won't lose your freedom, but alas, you can lose your livelihood.

1. police getting test results completed ( DNA )

2. computer research

3. phone (cell and land line )

4. friends interviews

this case will be over soon enough whether she wants to admit it or not

the police dont like getting hoodwinked by a person like this

get the FORK ready

Old people smell weird to little kids is what I always read. I don't have a link though.

I'm sorry, this post cracked me up!

I always thought that when I was little, too;)

This may have been answered somewhere else already and I appologize if it has. But can anyone tell me when Casey stole the money from her parents and how much she took? Thanks!

If the search warrant's contents are any indication, that could very well be true. Or not....I swing both ways on that one. I see how fast FBI involvement can progress a case (like the bogus Clark Rockefeller) and I have to think to myself that perhaps law enforcement could be a little behind the 8 ball on this one. I don't know...

they may have all kinds of info ready to go but would prefer to have the location of the body

i dont think the police are searching for a abducted child

they are looking for a body because they KNOW she is dead :furious:

You do realize that if you want a DOD security clearance, top secret with full lifestyle, you have to take a polygraph? If you refuse, your classified clearance is rejected. Someone apparently in our government believes in them....

According to my husband, whom presently has a DOD top secret clearance, you do not have to take a polygraph, and you can only get a clearance for ten years.

I'm not surprised that Caylee didn't come home for her 3rd birthday, but it's very sad she's still missing and the one person who knows where she is continues to remain silent & in her own world of lies.

I hope you had a Happy Birthday, wherever you are, Caylee! :cake4u:

Have a good night everybody! :wave:

Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic, but I like to believe LE has a lot of damning evidence against Casey. I think they are not releasing it so Baez can't have time to prepare a defense. Once the case is airtight, they'll open the floodgates, and Casey and Baez will drown.

This may have been answered somewhere else already and I appologize if it has. But can anyone tell me when Casey stole the money from her parents and how much she took? Thanks!

Before July 3rd and amount has never been confirmed nor the actual source whether it was checks and cc's or what.

Good night all. My neck hurts from the stress of this whole thing. Strange I know.
I am going to cuddle up with my own kids.

She supposedly stold her mothers Credit Card and charged around $45,000

I'm not sure if this is rumor or confirmed...

Yes. I am aware of that -- first hand. They are used for administrative governmental purposes. No one has filed a legal challenge. Job applicants generally don't have the financial means or the fortitude to launch such a challenge. So, a contingency in administration wanted it and the powers that be gave in. It was a one-sided decision since there was no one to represent the interests of the future applicants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz