Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Caylee, spelled with a C, please help to find me

Maybe I'm confused now. I thought that her grandma had said they'd recieved a phone call like that in the past. Which is very awkward language for an almost 3 year old.

i remember something along those lines too, very early on, hmmm....WAIT, i think it was someone that claims they saw her in some other state, early on?....gosh that'll drive me nuts now, but i remember someone saying they saw Caylee & she told them that..."spelled with a C"....no 3 yr old would feel the 'need' to tell someone that, i agree.....

According to the arrest affidavit, Tony Lazzaro claims he first learned of Casey's disappearance when detectives arrived at his apartment on the morning of July 16th, which is the same day Casey was arrested.

Wonder what the phone records show for that day.

Does anyone know what time of day Casey was arrested?

At 12:30 PM on July 16th, the detectives went back to the Anthony's house and Casey agreed to go with LE to all the places : Sawgrass, Universal etc. Once the fnished, they arrested her.

This is in the Police Report done on July 16th.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

i remember something along those lines too, very early on, hmmm....WAIT, i think it was someone that claims they saw her in some other state, early on?....gosh that'll drive me nuts now, but i remember someone saying they saw Caylee & she told them that..."spelled with a C"....no 3 yr old would feel the 'need' to tell someone that, i agree.....

I think there was a report of a suspicious looking woman in the airport with a Caylee look alike and they asked the little girl with her name and she said it was "Caylee Anthony with a C."

Maybe the important question is does Casey believe in psychics :confused: I'd be worried if I felt they were real and I buried my child and thought she was well hidden.

Very interesting point shemc..the mind is a vast vault of feelings, facts, and beliefs..if the psychics are real or not if Casey believed in psychics this could make her nervious..but I just don't see her ever admitting to anything until it is to her advantage to admit............ie..plea bargain a month or so before a trial when all pretrial motions have failed. I believe they will be able to pin this on her..but it will take time.

Right now she is in b*tch survival mode...not talking to anyone about anything..except her lawyer.

I thought perhaps the last part of Blink's signature was the continuation of the original quote and I thought it was oddly worded for a 3 year old.

I be honest I really don't know what LE can tell the Anthony's,Casey is an adult,the child is her's. The Anthony's don't have any rights or authority over any thing in this case. The way I see things. JMO

ElleyMae brings up a good point I've yet to see anyone make, which is really that Casey, who is Caylee's mother and only known biological parent, has a right to know before ANYONE else if her child is found...now maybe FL has a different rule of law because Casey is facing pending charges of child neglect, etc., but her parents, though loved grandparents, have no real legal right to know anything at this point in time. Course, there is always the human aspect of things...so I'm sure LE will advise the Anthonys if and when they can do so legally...

I think there was a report of a suspicious looking woman in the airport with a Caylee look alike and they asked the little girl with her name and she said it was "Caylee Anthony with a C."

riiiiight, riiiiiight....heck, there was a flurry of "sightings" at the beginning, it seems.....

I think that Blink was just making up a little poem from the beginning of the quote and adding her own ending..for people to search for her.

unsure what everyone's thoughts are on this precisely, but I do know that young children tend to like rhymes, so if they can learn to spell their name using the proper letters by making a rhyme out of it (a la mother goose, etc.) i souldn't find it odd at all. they may have had some little sing-song rhyme they used to help her learn to spell her name... JMO
thoughts?

I thought of something devious. What if Casey insisted on talking to Tony from her first jail house call only to shift suspicion onto Tony?

I wouldn't put it past her for at least trying. Personally, I don't think she ever got a call to Tony!

I think that Blink was just making up a little poem from the beginning of the quote and adding her own ending..for people to search for her.

Right but I was confused as to where the quote ended and where the ending began. :)

I don't think Tony is involved. Found this thread started by a friend of someone who was dating Casey at the time of Caylee's disappearence. You'll have to scroll down through it and read some of the tacky posts. But it's interesting, and looks as though Tony (if he's the guy the thread starter is referring to, may also believe Casey did the unthinkable...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2908750

Sorry if someone already found and posted this.

Rebecca

quoted from the thread...

"he said she was crazy even when he was dating her.

I think his exact words were "She was a loving lunatic".

But then again he still hung out with her on leave"

if casey was arrested before Tony was questioned by police...maybe her desire to talk to Tony had to do with her phone that was left at his house...maybe she wanted to tell him to erase or change #'s, messages, photo's etc..

Was the phone LE recovered from tony the one that had names connected to the neighbors #'S

If so, and Tony had possesion of that phone...wouldn't this make him suspect as well??

Do we know if Casey ever got Tony's # and talked to him...before she realized her conversations would be monitered??

Not for nothing, because I DON'T believe anyone saw her anywhere... but a 3 year old would say it that way if they had heard adults spelling it outloud enough OR if it was part of a game between her and a significant adult.

At 12:30 PM on July 16th, the detectives went back to the Anthony's house and Casey agreed to go with LE to all the places : Sawgrass, Universal etc. Once the fnished, they arrested her.

This is in the Police Report done on July 16th.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf
The arrest warrant says that Tony called LE after detectives showed up at his place "early this morning" looking for Caylee, and that he was the person who called Amy to tell her to call LE.

That was hours before the Magical Mystery tour through the streets and Universal.

I wonder if Tony called Casey after his early morning visit from the law. She would probably have been asleep, if the police had been questioning her until 5:30 that morning, as Cindy reported.

I think I heard that this little girl in the airport supposedly said her last name as "Antony" without the H...distinctively...cannot remember where I read this though...

The "please help to find me" is what threw me off. It almost sounds like child speak, but the construction is awkward for a three year old.

I don't believe in these pyschic detectives, especially this group. But at least there is finally someone out there searching for the child with dogs. It should have been done ages ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname