Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen maggots in a garbage can with no dead body. Why could there not be maggots without a body?

I'm saying the maggots--in addition to the decomp. smell--not JUST maggots in general.

Posted on the Orlando Sentinal site at 3:50 EST today:

A motion to lower Casey Anthony's more than half-million dollar bond has been denied for a second time by the 5th District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach.

Anthony's lawyers filed the motion late last week in an effort to seek a re-hearing for the 22-year-old Orlando woman who is a "person of interest" in her daughter's disappearance. The State Attorney's Office last week filed formal charges against Anthony for child neglect, a felony, and filing a false statement, a misdemeanor.

Full Story:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-calee-081008,0,3560972.story

Sounds like Ms Casey will be sitting in jail for sometime to come...lots of time to maul over the details of her defense and rehearse her version of the story..if she can keep the details and version straight.

Maybe one of the calls from Casey's flurring of calls was to her grandmothers house. Where does she live? Wonder if Casey was there at all during the 16th-17th and 18th??? A place to hide Caylee?

The story just changes every 5 minutes- I almost want to shake everyone involved and be like ok.... from this point forward let's start from the beginning... and see if the dust finally settles!

Maybe one of the calls from Casey's flurring of calls was to her grandmothers house. Where does she live? Wonder if Casey was there at all during the 16th-17th and 18th??? A place to hide Caylee?

nope - 4 different people - mom, dad & 2 friends.
not grandma

I think I am sure why Casey refuses to see her brother or her parents, since here's what Cindy said when she cancelled her visit last week:

"If I have to choose between Casey and Caylee, I'm going to choose Caylee right now, because she doesn't have anyone fighting for her," Cindy Anthony said Tuesday afternoon.

When she walked out of her house Tuesday, she told Eyewitness News she cancelled the visitation because she had something private she needed to discuss with Casey, but all her jail visits are public record.

"I cried, because I wanted to see her and I can't. I cry every day for Caylee," Cindy said.

see link: http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

Casey is pissed her mother didn't come to see her, instead cancelling their visit, so Cindy was the first between the mother/daughter to cancel one...and she's pissed her mother chooses Caylee...it's just like in that very first phone call home Casey made, where she said it was a waste to call her parents and proceeded to tell her friend "all they care about is Caylee."

Please don't flame me for this if it's already been discussed. Just politley let me know.
It seems Casey doesn't tell the truth. So what if the "nanny" really didn't have her for 31 days what if it were less and shes just throwing us off. We know the dates grandparents last saw her, but that could mean nothing.

Me and Check were talking about that same thing a few nights ago. I would like to know this as well.

do we know if Cindy's mother lives by herself or is she in an assisted living facility,or nursing home???

I have seen maggots in a garbage can with no dead body. Why could there not be maggots without a body?

I could be wrong but the only time I've ever had the pleasure of seeing maggots there was a dead animal or rotten meat. I think there has to be flesh involved.

My opinion is she didn't deliberately dump the car. I think it either broke down or ran out of gas, so she got it to the nearest parking lot, called her boyfriend, and then it became just like her child, out of sight, out of mind.
I also think she has just been playing this by ear. I have seen some other posters who seem to think this, too. IMO, Casey truly thought she would throw out this nanny kidnap story, everyone would buy into it, it would all be poor, poor Casey, and she would never have to answer for anything else. It probably blew her mind when LE took her to Universal and asked her to show them where she worked.
Lanie

This sounds more likely. Here's why. First, the parking lot of a check cashing store is likely to be well lit and videotaped. There has to be something about it to deter would-be armed robbers. This would make it a safer place to leave the car. IMO she just never got back to the car. She left it on Friday, the 27th and it was towed on Monday, the 30th.

Second, it was incapacitated to some degree, thus the need for the bf to pick her up. Another reason it would not be stolen. Stripped maybe, but not stolen.

Thirdly, she may not have known this, but a 1998 Pontiac Sunfire is not on the top 10 wish list of chop shops, the destination of many stolen cars.

I saw someone else mention that as a possible theory here a couple of days ago and it was the first I heard of Casey's grandmother. There has been very little information on her. Is she the spouse of Casey's grandfather who visited w/ Caylee on Father's Day? I think that was Cindy's father, does anyone else know what side(s) of the family the great GPs are on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member