Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local WESH station in Orlando is now reporting about a meeting this morning with the Anthony's at the sheriff's office. Now Cindy is saying that she has a babysitter's phone number but it has been disconnected. She also is now denying that the 16th was the last date anyone talked to Caylee. She says she believes HER mother may have talked to her during that period (Cindy's mom). HUH? Where did this come from?

HUH? George was quite specific that he saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th. What the he!! is going on here?

OK, I see it now. Cindy says Gramma talked to Caylee after the 16th? Well, what day, Gramma?

Cadaver dogs don't hit on pizza

Oh, I so don't want to get into this again. Even if the smell turned out NOT to be a decomposing body, it doesn't mean a dead body was never in the car.

If there was a rotted bag of garbage with maggots, that would definitely stink to high heaven. To accept without doubt that there was a decomposing body smell limits the timeline drastically - I think it's a foolish assumption until the results of the testing come back.

oh good grief, now Cindy is dragging her mother into this. Seeing that photo of her father and Caylee, he doesn't look like he's in too good shape . We've never heard any mention of her mother...can she even take the strain of having LE checking her phone records, etc. If true, why would this just be coming out now.

Just figuring ages, if Casey is 23, then Cindy is probably late 40's/early 50's? and her parents would likely be early/mid 70's?

Didn't Cindy tell Greta (while she was sitting on her sofa last week) that she turned 50 and was sort of celebrating her birthday when they went out of town? I know I heard her say she was 50 because I turned to my husband and said, "God, cindy always brings it back to her and so odd that a woman would announce on TV that she turned 50."

Please don't flame me for this if it's already been discussed. Just politley let me know.
It seems Casey doesn't tell the truth. So what if the "nanny" really didn't have her for 31 days what if it were less and shes just throwing us off. We know the dates grandparents last saw her, but that could mean nothing.

Up until Cindy's latest revelation that her Mother saw Caylee after June 16th, we've not had a single sighting of Caylee. Now we need to determine what this new information means.

WOW! my chart for today worked! That is the news indicated, I think.

Posted on the Orlando Sentinal site at 3:50 EST today:

A motion to lower Casey Anthony's more than half-million dollar bond has been denied for a second time by the 5th District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach.

Anthony's lawyers filed the motion late last week in an effort to seek a re-hearing for the 22-year-old Orlando woman who is a "person of interest" in her daughter's disappearance. The State Attorney's Office last week filed formal charges against Anthony for child neglect, a felony, and filing a false statement, a misdemeanor.

Full Story:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-calee-081008,0,3560972.story

Please don't flame me for this if it's already been discussed. Just politley let me know.
It seems Casey doesn't tell the truth. So what if the "nanny" really didn't have her for 31 days what if it were less and shes just throwing us off. We know the dates grandparents last saw her, but that could mean nothing.

That's the working assumption, Hisimage. That Caylee may have died as early as 6/16.

OK..set me straight. did they or didn't release who was included in the flurry of calls Casey made???

I was watching the Greta interview, AGAIN, this weekend and this hit me:

There were 3 calls to 911. The first two Cindy is just trying to get Casey to tell her where Caylee is. Finally on the 3rd call, Cindy utters "we just found my daughters car today and it smells like there was a dead body in the da*& car".

I believe George and Cindy finding Casey's car with the awful smell sent Cindy into a panic and she knew something was wrong. (She even saysduring the 3rd 911 call that, something is wrong! I've got to find her!) I want to know, Lee and Cindy were at the house questioning Casey, where was George? Also, it took Casey how long, after driving around town and being talked to by both mom and Lee, to come up with her story "Caylee's been kidnapped!"

Really, George sat next to Cindy on the couch during the interview. What was he doing during that fateful night when Casey's was being questioned by her mom and brother? Not once is he mentioned during this time? Anyone know? I find this extremely curious as George is an ex homicide detective. He was the one person that SHOULD'VE been asking the questions. (I know he was there towards the end, because Cindy comments how the police immediately seperated the family)

Didn't Cindy tell Greta (while she was sitting on her sofa last week) that she turned 50 and was sort of celebrating her birthday when they went out of town? I know I heard her say she was 50 because I turned to my husband and said, "God, cindy always brings it back to her and so odd that a woman would announce on TV that she turned 50."

Yes, shemc. She went on and on about it being a milestone in that interview.

nope - 4 different people - mom, dad & 2 friends.
not grandma

Kyle was one of the friends, and the other name was not released, and since the source for all of this to date is Mark Furman, it could have been grandma.

IMHO

Cindy hired a psychic at the beginning, and then gave an interview where (based on what the psychic told her) she pleaded with the kidnapper "please!!!! do not to take her further into the mountains, we can see that is the direction she is headed".

also, just as predicted when confronted with the proof the ONLY ZG to go to sawgrass said she didn't know casey...."it's the wrong ZG, we have been saying that all along".

pathetic!

before today I never heard the grandmother mentioned... it just gets stranger and stranger... :waitasec:

Cindy has mentioned her mom quite a bit during this case. I'll post what I can remember. Her 81 year old mom tripped over media cable wires and it really pissed Cindy off. Her mom was the one who helped straighten Cindy out on what date Father's day was. Cindy's mom prints off every email she sends.

I was watching the Greta interview, AGAIN, this weekend and this hit me:

There were 3 calls to 911. The first two Cindy is just trying to get Casey to tell her where Caylee is. Finally on the 3rd call, Cindy utters "we just found my daughters car today and it smells like there was a dead body in the da*& car".

I believe George and Cindy finding Casey's car with the awful smell sent Cindy into a panic and she knew something was wrong. (She even saysduring the 3rd 911 call that, something is wrong! I've got to find her!) I want to know, Lee and Cindy were at the house questioning Casey, where was George? Also, it took Casey how long, after driving around town and being talked to by both mom and Lee, to come up with her story "Caylee's been kidnapped!"

Really, George sat next to Cindy on the couch during the interview. What was he doing during that fateful night when Casey's was being questioned by her mom and brother? Not once is he mentioned during this time? Anyone know? I find this extremely curious as George is an ex homicide detective. He was the one person that SHOULD'VE been asking the questions. (I know he was there towards the end, because Cindy comments how the police immediately seperated the family)

I've been wondering the Same thing about George, but I keep asking questions that have already been answered. It is odd to me that he is nowhere around or heard when she is in this complete panic.

Cindy has mentioned her mom quite a bit during this case. I'll post what I can remember. Her 81 year old mom tripped over media cable wires and it really pissed Cindy off. Her mom was the one who helped straighten Cindy out on what date Father's day was. Cindy's mom prints off every email she sends.

I dont remember that but heck things change so quickly its entirely feasible... I believe ya SuziQ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid