RDI Theories & Discussion ONLY!

Uh oh..... sounds like CK got sent to the corner. lol

See you when your timeout is over. :)

It's actually playing it safe, instead of a time out. Check your pm's, and I will explain.

It's actually playing it safe, instead of a time out. Check your pm's, and I will explain.

Checked, read it & replied. :)

But I still like my theory better! :crazy:

I notice none of the IDIs have decided to grace us with their presence on this thread. And they chew us out about not playing ball or thinking outside the box.

The coroner report states JBR's hair appeared "freshly colored" (his words) meaning I assume that the colored blonde hair began very near the scalp. I don't know what other means he'd have to determine how close to her death her hair was colored.

I notice none of the IDIs have decided to grace us with their presence on this thread. And they chew us out about not playing ball or thinking outside the box.
That's too bad, because this RDI gave a good shot at trying to conceive of an IDI theory, on the "Defending against an intruder", "a new look at intruders", and even the most recent pineapple thread...with no help from real IDIs, I might add....come on, IDIs, I was trying to help y'all out!

That's too bad, because this RDI gave a good shot at trying to conceive of an IDI theory, on the "Defending against an intruder", "a new look at intruders", and even the most recent pineapple thread...with no help from real IDIs, I might add....come on, IDIs, I was trying to help y'all out!

sandraladeda, no one can ask more from you.

you are so sweet....I could never keep up with your grasp of this terrible crime, I get too frustrated at lack of justice....

Thank you. I get so frustrated I'm almost unbearable at times, but I push it away. Finding justice for this little one will be the best revenge, and revenge is always best served cold.

The coroner report states JBR's hair appeared "freshly colored" (his words) meaning I assume that the colored blonde hair began very near the scalp. I don't know what other means he'd have to determine how close to her death her hair was colored.

That's why I asked the question about her hair looking as if it had dark roots in the picture labeled Christmas Day 1996.

If in the autopsy she had freshly colored hair, yet in the photograph she had dark roots, she would have had to have had her hair redone on Christmas Day prior to her death. Didn't PR say that she had done it several days before Christmas???

Also, in the photograph in the pretty velevet dress apparently at Pasta J's, JB had on the bracelet and the ring which she had on in the autopsy. We know she had on the necklace in the photographs on Christmas Day so JB apparently wore those same pieces of jewelry (often) from the time she got them until her death.

I had included the jewelry in my list of staging items. Now, I'll need to remove them from my list, I guess.

Speaking of jewelry:

I hate to keep bringing this up, but anyone else remember the 2000 "break-in?"

That's why I asked the question about her hair looking as if it had dark roots in the picture labeled Christmas Day 1996.

If in the autopsy she had freshly colored hair, yet in the photograph she had dark roots, she would have had to have had her hair redone on Christmas Day prior to her death. Didn't PR say that she had done it several days before Christmas???

Well, JBR's hair was "highlighted" or "frosted" (I give away my age here as a child of the 50s with the frosted description) so, even in a freshly colored state there are still some roots. It's not the same as dyeing a whole head of hair, or covering gray hair. My DD has gotten highlights for years, she has the same sandy light brown hair that JBR had, which she highlights to golden blonde. The whole head is not blonde, just assorted strands. There are always "roots" beginning even a day later. Though her hair is straight and JBR's curly, the appearance is the same.
Also, every hair on a head does not grow at the same rate. In freshly colored hair, the roots will all be even, a similar length. As it grows out, the darker roots will have a more varied length.

We have a winner! I am indeed.

Yep, I remember that breakin also. Gee, those Rams sure have bad luck with intruders and breakins, don't they? I do not for one second believe that John was locked in the bathroom, and I wonder how true the breakin story is anyway? Probably something else they just made up, to make it look like someone was still out to "get" them. Hmmm...could it be the same "intruder" that broke into their home and murdered their daughter? Didn't he say that he left those doors unlocked? Hmmm...WHY? I mean, you know...their daughter had just been killed by an "intruder" four years earlier, and they still had their SON to think about...and they leave the doors unlocked. YEAH RIGHT! Only a person that KNEW that an intruder did NOT break in and kill their daughter would do something like that.

Yep, I remember that breakin also. Gee, those Rams sure have bad luck with intruders and breakins, don't they? I do not for one second believe that John was locked in the bathroom, and I wonder how true the breakin story is anyway? Probably something else they just made up, to make it look like someone was still out to "get" them. Hmmm...could it be the same "intruder" that broke into their home and murdered their daughter? Didn't he say that he left those doors unlocked? Hmmm...WHY? I mean, you know...their daughter had just been killed by an "intruder" four years earlier, and they still had their SON to think about...and they leave the doors unlocked. YEAH RIGHT! Only a person that KNEW that an intruder did NOT break in and kill their daughter would do something like that.

Exactly my point.

If your kid has been murdered right under your nose because you couldn't be bothered to lock up your own house, you will NEVER leave your house unsecured again!

Exactly my point.

If your kid has been murdered right under your nose because you couldn't be bothered to lock up your own house, you will NEVER leave your house unsecured again!

Unless, of course, you knew you had nothing to fear from the killer...

Exactly my point.

Pardon my french...He_l no, I wouldn't ever in a million years leave my house unsecured again, if my daughter had been murdered by an intruder, right under my nose....and the killer was still on the loose. Heck, he might come after my other children...I would invest in the most elaborate alarm system ever made, you can count on that. Let's see...Burke would have been around 13 at the time of the second breakin, right? What sort of fool would leave their doors unlocked, when their daughter had just been murdered by an intruder 4 years earlier? Especially when they have other children to think about. I will tell you what sort of fool does such a thing....the fool that knows that an intruder didn't kill their daughter in the first place. That...imo..is the ONLY explaination.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back