Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of us in the Casey did it, or cover it up camp, sat with the Anthony's what could they tell us to be on that side? What convincing evidence do they have?

They strike me as Media attention *advertiser censored*.
It already sounds like they actually believe Casey and just because the bounty dude said he isn't working for the defense, I don't buy it one bit.

Wow! WTH? :bang:

If you were interested in bailing someone out in a timely fashion that is the first thing that would be done.. All of which if it were genuine and not some hacks quest for publicity, would have been done quietly, I say for public consumption this is going to backfire on all parties here..

They strike me as Media attention *advertiser censored*.
It already sounds like they actually believe Casey and just because the bounty dude said he isn't working for the defense, I don't buy it one bit.

The case just needs a little more attention. LOL

I wonder if any of us in the Casey did it, or cover it up camp, sat with the Anthony's what could they tell us to be on that side? What convincing evidence do they have?
The Anthony's have faith, and in their place I think we'd all have the same. Hopefully we wouldn't spout craziness, though.

I'd rather sit with LE and find out what they have.

give blow by blow of synopsis for those of us who have just moved and cannot find the tv LOL... danke dude!:blowkiss:

Shep asked questions & the BH evaded them . . . of course, BH only focused on finding Caylee, and when Shep asked the hard questions of WHY Casey is detained, the dude said, "Is she in the punishment phase of this right now?" and Shep, being the atty he is, retorted, "according to the law . . . is she in the punishment phase? tee hee" AWESOME!

Casey has the answers & will not talk to anyone:mad:

On Fox-

.."We have NOT had any contact with Law Enforcement yet..."

This is looking more and more like a ruse...
Are they required to talk to LE in advance? Don't they deal with the jail at the time of bond?

Casey will NOT be going home today, as per Fox News.

Poor Casey.... why is everyone always so mean to her? Getting her hopes up like that & then saying no..... oh boo hoo.

I bet Cindy's pretty angry, I wonder if she blames the media for reporting her potential release & ruining Casey's chances of getting out & continuing her brilliant "investigation?"

Motherhood ruined NG, ever since the twins she's all humble and has lost that mean edge! It's all about the twins now, sheesh!

Shep is great - his righteous indignation is showing, and he's really grilling that Dick dude.

You have such a way with words, Diane! :D Shep really did light into him...too bad he can't go interrogate Casey himself!

Well, I uncovered some damning information that might at least give way to what Casey may have been doing for work, that will still give to the shady backings in the case.

The person registered to the organization that put a reward up, is also listed as an owner to another corporation. When I googled the phone number associated with that corp, it sent me to a girl named "Samantha" with that same phone number who is a phone sex operator.

It's sort of cryptic, sort of yell, yell and then something not exactly responsive or detailed. They aren't in it for publicity, but because someone has to hope. Some people aren't comfortable talking to LE, or can't, and time is wasting. Shep's theme is "who's fault is that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500