Nancy Grace 20 Aug 2008 - Let's Discuss

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
T-minus 7 mins and counting . . . . .

Let's discuss the show !!!

WS Rock :rocker:

Hey KK! You crack me up with that damn thing... LOL!

I LOVE HIM!!!

I am missing Nine Inch Nails tonight for this . . . CRAZY! But tomorrow, I am definitely seeing Chris Cornell -- he ROCKS!!

:rocker:

I just left a prayer on the "prayer thread" for Caylee... Now this one is for us..

Dear Lord, If NG has a fill-in tonite, please let it be anyone but that Pat Lalama lady. Please do not make me sit through another hour of her and her eyeglass removing and putting back on self. Lord, it's just too much.

Amen

I LOVE HIM!!!

I am missing Nine Inch Nails tonight for this . . . CRAZY! But tomorrow, I am definitely seeing Chris Cornell -- he ROCKS!!

:rocker:

You are?? LUCKY!
I love Chris Cornell! What a voice!

Yeah, Nancy really needs a different proxy!!

OT real quick since it hasn't started... Shep is not a happy camper that the princess is gettin outta jail (probably) tomorrow!

I guess she gets outta jail and goes right to court for the arraignment! Sounds like just the party she deserves!

So sorry the prayers didn't work. Oh woe is us...I guess we will have to sit through the hour, do we really have a choice?

:praying: for Caylee

I guess she gets outta jail and goes right to court for the arraignment! Sounds like just the party she deserves!

I thought in the other thread I read she doesn't have to appear in court tomorrow because her lawyer filed her plea and some waiver?

She's never been out of town? How does L Padilla know this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back