Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to clarify some things that were posted here earlier. When she leaned into him and what looked like to some as an embrace, that is when she whispered whatever she whispered. Also, he is not blacking out the media. He says in the quoted snippet of article that I have below that if the media acts the way they did today,he will blacklist that channel and they'll have to get their info elsewhere. HTH clarify things.

Funny how the parents blame us, the attorney blames the media, casey blames everyone but herself.

This case is sooooo frustrating. We all have common sense. We all know without a doubt we are being played completely. But yet with each hour they keep coming up with more and more outrageous statements.

WHERE IS CAYLEE????

According to Anthonys they already got this figured out. Remember the Kidnappers are being watched. :eye:

oh yea i forgot......she knows who has caylee and then in the next sentence she doesnt know who has her. i am glad they trust the kidnappers so much - there really shouldnt be any hurry because the kidnappers are such good people.

The news cycle is about to overrun this case. VP choices, conventions, weather, schools back in session, the nfl season, Russia, September is a tough month for missing people cases.

I am so glad to be part of the WS family. God bless Tawni and may God give comfort and strength to her family at the very difficult time. Now Jane Doe has a name and can have a proper burial.
Hey NTD! Me too! And hello every other wser! I just got on and heard the news. HOLY NIGHT! Nancy G is gonna have a HAY DAY with this one!

oh yea i forgot......she knows who has caylee and then in the next sentence she doesnt know who has her. i am glad they trust the kidnappers so much - there really shouldnt be any hurry because the kidnappers are such good people.
Per others - Casey has said that she does know who has her - she just doesn't know where she is.

Just wanted to clarify some things that were posted here earlier. When she leaned into him and what looked like to some as an embrace, that is when she whispered whatever she whispered. Also, he is not blacking out the media. He says in the quoted snippet of article that I have below that if the media acts the way they did today,he will blacklist that channel and they'll have to get their info elsewhere. HTH clarify things.
would like to see him try that and succeed! LOLOLOL! What a @@##@#$W#@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yeah..nursie has had jest about enough of hose~A~B!:furious:

JMO but I doubt seriously if that is what Casey said to him as they were leaving. I'm sure he went over with her a MILLION times exactly what do to upon them exiting the jail. He schooled her to look down and told her why.. I don't buy it..not for a second.

I think what she really said is "Is that a blunt in your pocket or are you just happy to see me"..lol.

I agree with Jose as far as what the media did today. They acted like complete vultures. It was disgusting. Not having any sympathy for Casey at all so don't get me wrong but it was just disgusting seeing adults, supposed professionals acting that way.
Now in the bigger picture, it's just a big circus. And Casey is to blame in more ways than one. She can't even give a little respect to her daughter and end this. And honestly, I don't think she ever will. If things stay the way they are, no DNA and just the dogs, she will maybe serve a little more time in jail for neglect but that's about it......... I am hoping beyond hope and putting my faith in LE that they have the goods and are just getting all of their ducks in a row. Please don't let us down, LE! And of course, I'm one of the ones who still hold out hope that Caylee will be returned unharmed.

Not sticking up for Casey at all but that's what criminals usually get to wear home - what they came in. That's what she was wearing when she went in.

But isn't all of this carefully calculated, and couldn't someone have brought her something else to wear?

Caylee still missing and their more concered over Casey's comfort and reconnecting with her family. Some message huh, what's the hurry!:mad:
Frankly, I think it is pitiful the circus that the Padilla's have brought to this case. The nightly news with ill found comments that do nothing to find Caylee but to adopt a wait and see attitude and to cajole the defense attorney. I think it is apparent why they showed up. Has anyone looked to see if they were related in some fashion?

Somehow in all this the child has received a back burner due to more characters on the front burner. This is similar to Trenton Duckett's case where he has never been found. I hope Caylee doesn't get lost in the shuffle. Her rights are more important than anyone else's right now as she is defenseless.

The news cycle is about to overrun this case. VP choices, conventions, weather, schools back in session, the nfl season, Russia, September is a tough month for missing people cases.
I agree. Completely. It is odd how it has remained front and center for as long as it has....sharing the front page with a hurricaine....Beeatch better talk or this story will fade away in the media. Look at Nancy Cooper.....:eek:

I have been a public school teacher for 15 years now. Today I realized that the mantra-banner that I put up across the top of the board each year REALLY applies to the Anthony family (they sure could learn a lesson from it)

My classroom mantra:

RESPECT + RESPONSIBILITY = REPUTATION

would like to see him try that and succeed! LOLOLOL! What a @@##@#$W#@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yeah..nursie has had jest about enough of hose~A~B!:furious:

It was a local channel that started the ruckus. That woman that got under the umbrella and in Casey's face asking "Did you kill Caylee" over and over. I don't see why he couldn't just deny a channel an interview but then again, didn't he basically put a gag order on everyone but LP, who the President of the US couldn't put a gag order on?

Yeah, right, Casey knows who has Caylee, after all of this, after all of this time? How? This story is so ridiculous it's actually really compelling!

Time for NG and Greta. I am beginning to loathe myself for this obsession.

Not really.

DA

But isn't all of this carefully calculated, and couldn't someone have brought her something else to wear?

I don't know........ I don't think that it really was that calculated. JMO. Def looked like one big cluster**** to me this morning and I certainly can't see LE bending over backwards to make sure she was comfortable before she left this AM. I don't know...........

I agree with Jose as far as what the media did today. They acted like complete vultures. It was disgusting. Not having any sympathy for Casey at all so don't get me wrong but it was just disgusting seeing adults, supposed professionals acting that way.
Now in the bigger picture, it's just a big circus. And Casey is to blame in more ways than one. She can't even give a little respect to her daughter and end this. And honestly, I don't think she ever will. If things stay the way they are, no DNA and just the dogs, she will maybe serve a little more time in jail for neglect but that's about it......... I am hoping beyond hope and putting my faith in LE that they have the goods and are just getting all of their ducks in a row. Please don't let us down, LE! And of course, I'm one of the ones who still hold out hope that Caylee will be returned unharmed.

I agree that it was out of control but what I would like to know..don't jails have more than 1 exit or a private exit if you will...or did they want it to be a circus so some sympathy would be given to Casey?

I agree that it was out of control but what I would like to know..don't jails have more than 1 exit or a private exit if you will...or did they want it to be a circus so some sympathy would be given to Casey?

They have one but I don't think LE is too worried about making Casey's life comfortable or easy. She wanted out, there's the door.

i think it could have been planned out much better. They have to have a back exit. or they should have set up boundaries for the media not to cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plantsoverpeople