Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #122

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. I went to check out the wedding stuff.. ANd i Couldnt believe people were posting... I wonder who the last poster is.

i don't think it matters what ppl post, she seems to have a history og forgetting about web postings, thus the MyYearbook i put up yesterday.

Welcome BeanE.

GREAT first post! You brought up possibilities I never even considered. I think there's a theories thread someone here... see if you can add your post there.

I am FURIOUS that she is going to be attending church tomorrow. I wish EVERYONE in that church would attend other services to make a point to this family. Precious little Casey attending church services?

Why? Are they hoping God will assist in finding the kidnappers? Evil is amongst the congregation tomorrow.

This is another sign of the Anthony family "not getting it." No one wants to be around her -- so why would they be pushing the mother of the year on the church? Is she going to sit in a pew with the blue rain coat on her head?

What a complete sham.

No.

I could go into a very morbid explanation of why not, but I won't for fear of upsetting women in this thread who have experienced miscarriages. (Myself included.)

Why do people think she was pregnant? There's absolutely no evidence of that.

Just bored with no new information and throwing out thoughts.

I am FURIOUS that she is going to be attending church tomorrow. I wish EVERYONE in that church would attend other services to make a point to this family. Precious little Casey attending church services?

Why? Are they hoping God will assist in finding the kidnappers? Evil is amongst the congregation tomorrow.

This is another sign of the Anthony family "not getting it." No one wants to be around her -- so why would they be pushing the mother of the year on the church? Is she going to sit in a pew with the blue rain coat on her head?

What a complete sham.

I would say it would be a good way to pass information without being noticed. Just know which pew, stick something in the a song book or bible. Have someone shake George, Lee or Cindys hand and pass a note. Suspicious mind I have.

Do any friends know if Casey ever left Caylee alone at Oviedo?
What or Who is Oviedo?

An apt. she was supposed to move to with Amy or something like that.

I'm SO burnt out on Casey-crap I can't remember anything lately. lol

I also noticed today is an event day for Anthonys, wonder if they attended?
On their website for Caylee,
"A Day For Kids: We are also attending a special event on Aug. 23 & 24, 2008 at the West Palm Florida Fairgrounds entitled : A Day For Kids...
Cindy, Lee and I will be in attendance at these events to help bring awareness to missing children. ( WE are also going to be bringing the large mobile billboard to these two events, that has been supplied by Kid Finders Network. )"

I know this was posted some pages back, but it just really angered me to see C and G going to an event for missing children. Their granddaughter was not abducted by some stranger or non-custodial parent, their granddaughter was killed by her own mother. They should attend an event for families and victims of domestic violence. This whole kidnapping charade is pathetic and IMO demeaning to the families of other missing children who are actively trying to find their loved ones.

Wow.. I went to check out the wedding stuff.. ANd i Couldnt believe people were posting... I wonder who the last poster is.

They seem to be coming from all the forums. It is the same things we have been reading on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1