Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRR Were these not the same individuals Casey was sending messages via myspace around those same dates? These were her pals. I understand LP is gathering up his own evidence via help of RD. This is like shaken the blankets out, somethin may be hidin then again it may b not theory.

for sure!!!

That's a very good question. Unfortunately I don't know what the answer is. I think it's reasonable to guess that he could them legally, perhaps with a court order.

The twists & turns of this case.....YIKES !!

But I just thought about something else.....The way LP has started bringing up Tony........didn't Tony go to NY early in July ????........NY keeps getting mentioned too....& if I heard right LP now says Caylee is in NY.

Something that has me wondering now. Amy. Ok - we know Casey was a thief - that's a given. I don't remember seeing that she stole from anyone OTHER than family before. All her theft came from family. Yet the minute Amy gets back from PR she accuses Casey of serious theft. We have talked that to death. I do believe that Amy's police report would have been with Orlando PD and not Orange County Sheriff. At that, Orlando PD - if Amy (or her bank) wanted to press charges - they would have. They wouldn't have waited for anything. Now I kinda remember saying Amy wasn't going to press charges as "she was in enough trouble" or something to that effect - but why do that? Amy's myspace that night eminated a tone of that she was PO'd royally. Why not press charges? What diff does it make if "her kid is missing" or not? Now she is playing the sympathy card - with not pressing charges? Being that it is with a different LE agency altogether - why wasn't something charged? It would have added to her bail at the very least? If she was stealing from "friends" why haven't other friends and acquiantances come forward saying "Yea, she stole from me too?" I don't think she was stealing from friends - she had an image to uphold. I think that's why she used the term "nanny" rather than babsitter or day care - the term nanny implies "class - wealth - affluence". My hinky meter always went off when thinking about this theft around Amy. I'm not saying she didn't - just that from all we have uncovered - we have never found where she stole from her friends - it was always family.

Yes, however...Baez et al aren't privy to those records from LE so they have to get their own!

ok Thank you!! I guess they could be wanting the records to use for Casey's defense as much as anything (don't get me wrong I'd love for Caylee to be found alive and well, but so far I'm not seeing anything that points in that direction...)Again, thank you!

Of those 5 names, one took a trip to PR and another took a trip to NY during the time that Caylee went missing.
NO - TWO took a trip to PR and one to NY. Also, LP only named 4 yet he said 5 friends.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

well I do, I was up til 4 am reading that mess!:eek:

I came here right after that, so I heard a few posters advised not to mention him too much or at least be careful how you do discuss him.

This the ship that sailed Braveldo and the designs in sands with the empty capon vault.

What tonight proves to me is any of us on Websleuths could live in the RV out front of the Anthony home, eat pizza with Casey, Cindy, George, Lee and Jose. Spend hours on TV, spend hours with principals in the case, and be exactly where we were on these boards 3 and 4 weeks ago. Even before the partial phone record release.

This tells me 1 thing. Occums razor should prevail in this case as well.

Swag. I thought Amy mentioned before the trip that Casey stole the money she was going to use FOR the trip and wasn't sure if she would get to go?! Casey told her she did that in her sleep or something like that.

QUOTE=78gidget78;2546442]Good gravy, i'm having a heck of a time catching up. sorry to be such a newbie here, but could someone please tell me what IIRC means? thanks[/QUOTE]

Im right there with ya hon I spend so much time trying to catch up/keep up I dont even get to reply to the posts i want to cause by the time I get to the end of the thread Its closed! IIRC means If I recall correctly-

now remember what the mama tomato says to the baby tomato when hes falling behind...KETCHUP!! :slap::slap:[

Why don't you go watch it for yourself so I don't have to?!

I saw Geraldo at 10. I don't mind you disagreeing with any of my posts. If it makes you happy, you can disagree with every single sentence I write, too. But it would make for a better exchange if you could explain why you disagree. If you're just gonna say nope, nope, nope and nope in a snickery way, and when asked to elaborate, come up with snarky comments like go see for yourself, than there's no point in continuing.

OMG OMG I just listened to the phone transcripts again....

One thing that sticks out to me is during the 911 call that Casey made home (the call where Kristina was at her house and she talked to her), Kristina asks her: "DOES Tony have anything to do with Caylee?". The word DOES is used in the present tense.

When Casey answered, she replied: "No, Tony HAD nothing to do with Caylee!" The word HAD is past-tense.

Why didn't she answer that Tony DOESN'T have anything to do with Caylee? Wouldn't that be a more appropriate way to answer?

Casey changed the tense when directly talking about Caylee. The question was asked about Caylee in the present tense........Casey answered the question about Caylee in the past tense.

!!!!
Freudian slip?

Swag. I thought Amy mentioned before the trip that Casey stole the money she was going to use FOR the trip and wasn't sure if she would get to go?! Casey told her she did that in her sleep or something like that.
Yea - Amy did say "part" of the theft happened before she left and then after she was picked up she found out she had left her checkbook in the car and now it was cleaned out as well. But Amy didn't come out with the whole story until after she was back and reported the theft to LE.

She even said: Tony isn't there, is he? And Lee answered no. Yes. She was desperately wanting to talk to Tony. Tony found out all was going down when police showed up at his place. But I don't know what any of this means.

What I'm getting at is that Tony first learned of what had happened from LE and he called Amy and urged her to call LE to tell them what she knew. My impression is that Tony was angry.........probably angry that he had been duped by Casey. That's not the reaction I would expect from someone who was involved in the disappearance of Caylee. So I don't think Tony was involved........just another one of Casey's victims.

LP is also saying that Caylee is in NY !!

thats what he's eluding to, but I think theres a possibility that Heraldo doubts that.......he made a weird face when the show left. But hey if Caylee is in New York.......why?? and who would of taken her there??:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko