Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here and please stay on topic and be kind to one another.

Right but if a new person comes along that wants to bail her out they will have to have assets worth 500,000 to insure the bond. Not just have 50,000 like a few people are saying. They have to go thru the whole procedure just like Leonard did which I think is unlikely. Especially with what we all know now and with the expense of also guarding the family. Its not going to happen. Like LP said, he made a big mistake. No one else is likely to make it again. I don't think we have to worry about casey getting out of jail again once she goes back in. I hope he takes her back tomorrow nite!

This is True. The 50k is the 10% that the Bond writer charges for Guaranteeing the entire 500k

He usually has insurance

Mothers of children who die of accidents aren't out doing the bump and grind the week after, and letting on like nothing happened while lying to everybody.

Let's hope CAsey gets what she deserves.

Mothers of children who die of accidents aren't out doing the bump and grind the week after, and letting on like nothing happened while lying to everybody.

Let's hope CAsey gets what she deserves.

I second that!

Did anyone see Lee speak at that vigil last night? GMAFB. "Innocent until proven guilty." Is that what they're relying on? The American public to not have opinions on this until the jury is seated?

He's drunk the Kool-Aid, I'm afraid. He looked like hell, too. I'd thought through this whole thing that maybe he was the only one with a little sense....

I'm not convinced of that anymore.

Question is :

Who is going to bail Cindy and George out?

IMO - cause of death might be a whole lot easier than we thought. I think it was probably blunt force to the head - which will leave a cracked skull. I also think that is why CA is still not talking. I really hope TES can find her - if that is the case than she'll get the death penalty in record time.

Got to wondering something, maybe Patty G or someone can help me.
The day George and Cindy went and got the car, then George drove it home and Cindy drove her car. Then Cindy found the information on Amy and then went and got Amy and they went and got Casey. My question is where was George, was he at work or was he at home cleaning the car the best he could?

Have we heard anything about Casey going back to jail?

IMO - cause of death might be a whole lot easier than we thought. I think it was probably blunt force to the head - which will leave a cracked skull. I also think that is why CA is still not talking. I really hope TES can find her - if that is the case than she'll get the death penalty in record time.

Reading that made me want to cry.

I find it ironic that the same people and talking heads that were so upset about Tony bailing Casey out are the ones who are going to be ripping them to shreds if he takes her back.

I agree. If not too decomposed, I think the body would show some cause of death that would show it was not accidental. How do you think this might impact whether or not Casey would take the immunity deal? I'm assuming the immunity deal would have two basic common paragraphs included: 1. She has to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and 2. She has to show them the location of the body. (If she took the immunity deal, then possibly that is why LE Sergeant and 3 FBI guys were at Baez's today. The next 2 days will be those people verifying the truth of what she told them.

I find it ironic that the same people and talking heads that were so upset about Tony bailing Casey out are the ones who are going to be ripping them to shreds if he takes her back.

Yup. That's annoying. Can't have it both ways.

I think you all are on to something with the pool. Could they have drained the pool, lifted up an edge and (god forbid) wrapped her up really good, air tight even..buried her underneath the pool and refilled it?

I'd check their water/sewage bill. Ours always goes up the month we fill the pool.

I agree. If not too decomposed, I think the body would show some cause of death that would show it was not accidental. How do you think this might impact whether or not Casey would take the immunity deal? I'm assuming the immunity deal would have two basic common paragraphs included: 1. She has to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and 2. She has to show them the location of the body. (If she took the immunity deal, then possibly that is why LE Sergeant and 3 FBI guys were at Baez's today. The next 2 days will be those people verifying the truth of what she told them.
I really don't know how she is gonna play it. My hunches tell me that she is so "out of it" - as LP says "in her own world" - she is not going to accept anything. I also don't believe she acted alone and she knows this as well. I think that is that one thing that is keeping her "somewhat normal and functional". But I really do think she doesn't want that body found because COD will no doubt be able to be verified. Remember she was reading law books in jail? Would love to know what she was looking up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs