Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is that person doing on the cam? It's kinda freaking me out...

I can't believe what the Sheriff's officer said. Don't wanna get in trouble for saying that he sounds brainwashed by the Anthonys but isn't it true?
I realize the delicate nature of this investigation. Everything has to be perfect, all in a row, so to speak, but.............
DAMN it, Caylee is dead, so say it. NO WONDER CINDY WALKS AROUND AND SAYS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR CAYLEE ! I feel today that the Sheriff's Dept. wasted the camera time, because they were so evasive with everything. What's next a GAG order on the case ? OMG !!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Must be a glitch

I missed them either moving the car into the garage or someone leaving in the car.

Any one see what happened?

The 2 lawn signs I saw were placed on either side of the driveway. I presume those are the no trespassing signs Cindy planted today.

It seems to be showing the same shot over and over again. How do I know? It's dark and there's a man staning directly in front of it looking down. He is blury I'm assuming because he's moving... yet he's not moving! lol

It kind of looks like it might be Lee! I was thinking maybe the camera isn't being watched and he went over to mess with it?

Maybe its one of the webcam crew and he is trying to fix it?

webcam.jpg

Maybe it is the ghost of Caylee's bio dad coming for revenge..spooky.

OKAY, I couldnt comment on the media links thread..........so I am watching this live camera and this guy is like creepy creeperton!!

I'm sure he must be one of Caseys weird hood friends who is doing this on purpose so we cant see the garage. Anyone think they want him to stand there for a reason??

^^^^^ FIVE

Thank you J BAR! If you see the shot of the house with the signs, can you grab it? Or tell me how to and I will?

TIA!!!

This might be Casey's second to last night sleeping in her own bed.

Tonight and friday night, then back in the slammer

That would scare the crap out of me, if I knew i had only one or two more days of freedom. Then locked up forever. But I know that is not how she thinks.

Oh - I can see one of the signs - wish that guy would get out of the picture - or at least change his pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285