Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard was standing out front a minute ago. Looked like he was talking to someone in a news van.

Man, Im supposed to be packing to go away this weekend and im so darn caught up in this I havent even started!!! I dont want to go away cause Ill miss all the news but at least there is TV where im going lol.

Casey Anthony Has Left Attorney's Office
3:25 p.m., Thursday:Casey Anthony has left from the Kissimmee office of attorney Jose Baez and is on the way to the Orange County home of her parents. You can get a full report on WESH 2 News at 4 p.m., which we also will stream live from a link on our home page. Our plan is to show the sheriff's office briefing live on TV and on the Web whenever it happens. -- WESH.com web staff

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Every time I view this camera it's just gray...

Try closing the browser and reopen it. I have saved the page in my favs so when it goes grey ill close it open a new one and click it. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt

341.jpg
Thats them coming home. I believe thats Lees car

Try closing the browser and reopen it. I have saved the page in my favs so when it goes grey ill close it open a new one and click it. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt

I followed your advice... the gray goes away but it's been the same still picture for 5 mins or so. Maybe I should give this up and watch it later on the news... thanks!

Ive got grey screen now for like 10 min or so since they came back home! I dont think its on anymore. Anyone else?

If anyone is on a dial up connection they are going to get a lot of "refreshing" - because of their downloard speed being out of sync with the 10 sec delay.

For real? Did she honestly have bracelets on?

Oh yes she did. Watch, several colorful friendship type bracelets, a ring and a small cross on a necklace. With her baseball cap she looked like she was on her way to a church picnic instead of dealing with an extremely serious legal matter.

It looks like it's not too sunny there. We were able to tell it was live this morning from the shadows of the trees. Not so this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsedani