Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get a screen shot, all you have to do is hit the prtscn button on your keyboard, open up Microsoft paint, and then select paste from the pull down menu in Edit. Then "save as" and upload to your photo hosting site. Voila!

Anyone in Florida? Call the station! Tell them to fix this or tell this guy to shove off!

LOL!!

Must be broken or down...its frozen and has been for a while.
ah well! darn it. I wanted to see how many signs Cindy banged into the ground.

And a side note...when I saw her doing this today.......it sorta reminded me of Drew Peterson and gave me the willies! Well, I guess its better than the hose.......and for the record, the news crews seemed awfully brave standing there talking to her, mics in their hands......and a HAMMER in hers!!

:)

Err ... kinda hard to see the garage door going up or down - notice that?

Tonight and friday night, then back in the slammer

That would scare the crap out of me, if I knew i had only one or two more days of freedom. Then locked up forever. But I know that is not how she thinks.

Very true - maybe her parents can post the $50k to keep her out on bond if no one else can or will.

I just found this link......thanks for posting.....missed all the action. I guess we overloaded the site? How long has it been frozen with this blurry man image?

They need to fix it soon.

Very true - maybe her parents can post the $50k to keep her out on bond if no one else can or will.

Too bad Casey stole all of their money and maxed out the credit cards, soooooo hmmmm... let me see, oh they have no money left.

Karma sure slapped her in the butt.

I just found this link......thanks for posting.....missed all the action. I guess we overloaded the site? How long has it been frozen with this blurry man image?

They need to fix it soon.

Oh gosh firefly, I think it's maybe been an hour ...

We are so addicted that we will watch a camera with a glitch, showing the same thing for the last hour ....:rolleyes:

Nice to see you here.

Laney

I wonder if they are aware there is a weird glitch showing the same thing over and over? Who is minding the camera tonight?

^^^^^ FIVE

Thank you J BAR! If you see the shot of the house with the signs, can you grab it? Or tell me how to and I will?

TIA!!!

The way you take a screenshot is to find the key on your keyboard that says "Print Screen" (on my keyboard it is to the far left top right beside the scroll lock) and press it while the webcam is showing. Whatever is on your screen will be copied to your clipboard.

Open Paint and press "Paste" and it will be copied into Paint where you can save it as a jpeg, then you can upload it here to your gallery or to an image site such as Photobucket. Put the

Too bad Casey stole all of their money and maxed out the credit cards, soooooo hmmmm... let me see, oh they have no money left.

Karma sure slapped her in the butt.

Personally, I was astonished to hear about even stealing money from her grandmother -- all in the name of financing her "search" for Caylee? That just blows my mind.

Personally, I was astonished to hear about even stealing money from her grandmother -- all in the name of financing her "search" for Caylee? That just blows my mind.

I have been thinking that she has been on a downward spiral, maybe in the last 6 months to a year. She needed more and more of something. I don't know what, but it just seems this was headed that way. Sounds like she never stole money from a friend before, but she did with Amy, has 4 boyfriends, escalating (sp?) arguements with parents. All so recently others have been affected, not just family.

Thoughts?

Well ... I am only speculating ... but I think as Caylee got older - Casey felt more trapped. The "twos" can be very challenging as well. I think Casey resented the responsibility that comes with parenting. Her friends all had jobs or were in school and liked to party. She was driving a hand-me-down car to a non-existent job - what did she do all day? No purpose. It's all very sad.

Well ... I am only speculating ... but I think as Caylee got older - Casey felt more trapped. The "twos" can be very challenging as well. I think Casey resented the responsibility that comes with parenting. Her friends all had jobs or were in school and liked to party. She was driving a hand-me-down car to a non-existent job - what did she do all day? No purpose. It's all very sad.

Dawn,

I agree.

There was something missing between Casey and Cindy. I have no clue, and am just speculating like you. There is something missing here and as much as I try, I can't figure it out.

Did Cindy try to make Casey the perfect little girl. It comes up again and again, how Casey cannot live up to Cindy's expectations. (Cited in the 400 pages released, that Casey believes her mom will never forgive her).

Sorry, did not want to make this a long post, but feel that Casey had a lot of expectations placed on her.

Casey seemed, to me, that she was starved for affection. Caseyv had 4 boyfriends, and according to Amy, Caylee loved the attention of the boys, or men, seemed very flirty. Amy stated that with her discussion with the police. How can a 3 yr old be very flirty? It was all those "adult" parties.

It boggles my mind and I cannot even comprehend this. It seems that Caylee picked up all of the attributes of her mom. Not enough attention, not loved enough, etc.

I agree on this, too, that the "twos" were challenging. Amy indicated that Caylee seemed very compliant. Even when Caylee was minding her own business, Casey called her over and made her sit with Casey. Very controlling, on Casey's part.

With friends getting jobs, going to school, Casey must have really felt left out. And then having a child she didn't even want. She probably had the feeling of being trapped. Can't ever make mom happy and can't have fun either.

Hi Laneymae,

I think Cindy's post on July 3rd is very telling. To this day, I still can't read it and not speculate that at the heart of this God-awful tragedy is a genetic predeposition to malignant narcissism.

I've heard Casey described as a "habitual" liar but think the proper term may be pathological.

Her own mother called her a sociopath.

A sociopathic mother of the year ... now that's a scary thought.

whats wrong with the webcam i can't see anything its just a froze screen bummer

Hi Laneymae,

I think Cindy's post on July 3rd is very telling. To this day, I still can't read it and not speculate that at the heart of this God-awful tragedy is a genetic predeposition to malignant narcissism.

I've heard Casey described as a "habitual" liar but think the proper term may be pathological.

Her own mother called her a sociopath.

A sociopathic mother of the year ... now that's a scary thought.

Dawn,

Very eye-opening post about genetic narcissism. Brings me back to the Scott Peterson case.

Were Cindy and Casey batteling against each other on their MySpace accounts?

Who has control? Cindy or Casey. Seems it was Casey.

Is that how they communicated to each other?

So you said "genetic predeposition to malignant narcissism genetic", and I get it.

Is this how Cindy was raised and passed it down to Casey?

There is new movement on the webcast.

The webcam is operating again!!

Yay ...

Got really tired of the guy in the orange shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal