Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the people scheduled to be involved in the Equusearch effort will be the mother of missing student Natalie Holloway. Holloway vanished in Aruba in 2005. A REAL MOM!!

It is so very hard to change a Conduct Disorder (child) or an adult antisocial (sociopath).

That's why they say there's a revolving door in the prisons. When a sociopath is in jail, he always blames someone else (the police who arrested him, his attorny, his upbringing, etc) for his getting there and plots how to "do it next time".

He doesn't think the law or rules pertain to him what-so-ever. He learns nothing and is never rehabilitated by going to prison, as someone normal would.

Well, if it was my daughter, I certainly would advise her to change her shorts to a longer version etc. However, we learn by example, and based on the bond hearing when Cindy arrived in court in her attire ... like mother, like daughter comes to mind! :)

Very true! :)

Don't you find it strange that there are no friends, family, neighbors, supporters pouring into the Anthony driveway? No muffins or casseroles? Isn't that strange? Does this family HAVE any friends? The only visitors are LE, JB, Bounty Hunters and media?

Very telling indeed. The apples don't rot far from the trees. That is bizarre.

When I realized there were no apparent friends, family, support, and thought about it, it made sense to me that this family would isolate itself. It's a good way to keep reality from disturbing the way they want to see it.

A window to my petty-ness:

What botheres me most, were the stylish white sunglasses. I dont know why, but the matching accessory thing irks me. I think it has to do with how may pics of Baby Caylee I have seen with shades on.

Its not petty-ness as its the exact same outfit Casey described on the 9th, Casey's friend via George described on the 12 and exact same outfit George described once again on the 16th.

Hey, she's 22, let her pay for her own defense. And if she can't, she'll just have to take a court-appointed attorney.
See that's the problem. Casey is not a baby anymore. Caylee's the baby now. Cindy and George just need to let Casey "grow up" and take responsibility for her own actions.

They're making up for the lack of parenting over the last 22 years. They feel responsible, like the others. The list is getting longer. When have we ever seen a parent testify against their child?. It's not going to happen,

Although I do believe they don't have the funds to come up with a decent defense firm. Maybe Mark G is looking for some pro bono work?:waitasec:

Just an FYI - CA isnt the only one wearing the big white tacky shades lately - They're the "In" thing - Which I didnt know until I asked someone younger than me *broke my heart since Im onlyl 28 - and didnt know*

It is so very hard to change a Conduct Disorder (child) or an adult antisocial (sociopath).

That's why they say there's a revolving door in the prisons. When a sociopath is in jail, he always blames someone else (the police who arrested him, his attorny, his upbringing, etc) for his getting there and plots how to "do it next time".

He doesn't think the law or rules pertain to him what-so-ever. He learns nothing and is never rehabilitated by going to prison, as someone normal would.

It's a life long process of treatment, which most people do not follow through with. In my opinion, this requires long term in house treatment (at the very least one year) life long counseling and medication.

I know she had on a sleeveless tank top, can't remember if it was a skirt or shorts. Either way, Cindy didn't address appropriatly; George did though!

Thanks for the info. I agree, George always looks nice/appropriate. Not that Cindy doesn't look ok, but to a court hearing you shouldn't look like you're going to a barbecue! Of course, here in RI, our weather is only nice for about 5 months out of the year, so we have to cover up a bit more than you folks in Florida!!

I think maybe you're the reason he posted in threads instead of chat, also! :)

No, that is not the reason. You guys are going to give me a "big head"! Based on what I read in some of Tony's older posts he follows quite a few members theories and have told them too!

I think maybe you're the reason he posted in threads instead of chat, also! :)
TP was on 1st and if one individual brings him to the threads the rest of us are swiss cheese. :waitasec:

I think Beth H. has far too much class to have anything to do with this family. I hope Beth re-thinks this visit.

Just an FYI - CA isnt the only one wearing the big white tacky shades lately - They're the "In" thing - Which I didnt know until I asked someone younger than me *broke my heart since Im onlyl 28 - and didnt know*

lol- I only know about them because my youngest daughters friends all wear them. Trying to be another Nichole Richie- to me they look like they are walking around with huge fricken bug eyes. :eek:

Thanks for the info. I agree, George always looks nice/appropriate. Not that Cindy doesn't look ok, but to a court hearing you shouldn't look like you're going to a barbecue! Of course, here in RI, our weather is only nice for about 5 months out of the year, so we have to cover up a bit more than you folks in Florida!!

I'm from NJ and though I live here in Florida, I still get dressed up to see the doctor! Old fashioned values!

A window to my petty-ness:

What botheres me most, were the stylish white sunglasses. I dont know why, but the matching accessory thing irks me. I think it has to do with how may pics of Baby Caylee I have seen with shades on.

those bothered me too !! iirc caylee was wearing white sunglasses when those people spotted her at the mall june 12..

sad but true

the hippo is coming home to roost

i really hope the grandparents have some nice friends that can stay with them
be with them at all times.. they need prayers

hope is gone for them.

anger is next - i think anger is already here, but there will be more

Hey there,

I congratulated your idea to send the Anthony family a little cash the other day.

Like you, I was feeling a sudden rush of compassion for the family.

Those days are gone - for good. I'm back to being a heartless *advertiser censored* when it comes to these folks. Nothing is too bad for them.:furious:

I hope you came to the same conclusion before you mailed the check.

Most happen to support those that appear to support Cindy and George.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22