Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so sad for the Anthonys. Not Casey. They asked for none of this, this is such an intrusion in their lives, the reporters camped outside their home 24/7. Cindy is absolutely going through hell. Cindy is doing all she can to keep her family together right or wrong. She has been torn apart, her whole world torn apart, just like that. I think she is in denial, this happens frequently in times of trouble especially times like this. I don't support her decision to stand by Casey, Caylee should be her number 1 priority but I just feel she doesn't know what else to do. I think she knows poor Caylee is dead and that Casey is responsible for it, she just can't accept it. So sad!
I have often thought throughout here that Caylee has never been Cindy's number one priority; it's been Casey this whole time, because she knows deep in her heart that Caylee is gone. I don't believe she would admit it, but her subconscious actions have been "protect Casey" from day one. Even as she says "This should all be about Caylee," she was also saying "Don't talk about Casey." Anyone else see that?

I hate to take up for anyone close to this situation but... this is FL. It is hot. Shorts are the norm. Shorts and a t shirt no socks otherwise you look like a fool. This is real FL we are talking about. No one dresses in slacks or even long pants. You look more "off" doing this than if you dress for an occassion. It is just too hot for most of the year.

I totally agree and has nothing to do with Caylee missing anyway.

And people wonder why there are death threats and why this family is so despised?

I asked before where is the billboard? Where are the flyers? Whose watching the kidnappers? The Anthony's aren't confined to their house. Why aren't they getting up and searching till the wee hours? Hmmmmm????? WTF do they want? There is NO ONE showing up to their door offering help. They are showing up outraged.

You are completely right, this family isn't squeezing any sympathy out of anybody. I mean, I've seen people put more effort into finding a lost PET, never mind their own grandchild. :confused: :confused:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17333476/d...tml=orl_9am&tmi=orl_9am_1_08000208292008&ts=H

NEWS CONFERENCE AT 10:30AM -

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Officials at the Orange County State Attorney's Office said they're planning a 10:30 a.m. news conference about the Caylee Anthony investigation.

Authorities said they'll explain why Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, should seriously consider taking a limited immunity deal being offered by prosecutors.

The deal will expire next week

Well that's ok, we are just taking a page out of the Anthony family playbook...after all they have put the focus on Casey not Caylee too.....:crazy:

Heres another thought I had ---- If she was working as an event planner -- Shouldnt she have been leaving for work in some form of business attire?

not sure if anyone brought this up before or not. is it possible that with all the arguing and fighting going on that as someone said, casey snapped. but since she seems to live in such a fantasy world that now she honestly is believing her fantasy that Zanny took caylee and she honestly doesn't remember what happened. not necessarily post tramatic, not necessarily split personality. i guess more or less an alternate reality. one where THIS casey really doesn't know the truth?

Oh I think it does. It has everything to do with Caylee. It shows how Casey totally thinks of herself. Her demeanor is of someone that really doesn't care at all about her daughter. She's laughing, she's a "celebrity" (her words not mine) and enjoying all the attention. She even modified her "missing Caylee" t shirt so it would be more "hip". PUHLEEZE these are her priorities. UH HUH. ABSOLUTELY. HUGE WASTE YOU GUYS-HUGE. EVERYONE'S SO CONCERNED ABOUT CAYLEE!!!! WHAT ABOUT ME???!!!!NOW GIVE ME TonE's EFFING PHONE NUMBER.

I am only seeing one sign in the Anthony yard. Did someone remove all the others that Cindy put up yesterday? Anyone know?

Beth H is going to help search for a little girl after the grief she has endured, yet the girl's own grandparents and uncle are "too busy" to look?

Check out the webcam...those people aren't up at the crack of dawn (like most of us) running out the door looking for their granddaughter.
They're all sleeping in.

Beth Holloway should win a Nobel Peace prize for the on foot effort she made in trying to find her daughter. These people should be crucified for their inaction.

what happened to Beth? I don't get court tv anymore- have not for a couple of years.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17333476/d...tml=orl_9am&tmi=orl_9am_1_08000208292008&ts=H

NEWS CONFERENCE AT 10:30AM -

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Officials at the Orange County State Attorney's Office said they're planning a 10:30 a.m. news conference about the Caylee Anthony investigation.

Authorities said they'll explain why Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, should seriously consider taking a limited immunity deal being offered by prosecutors.

The deal will expire next week

Thanks! On the same link:

Padilla: 'Hey, It's Time To Go'
9:10 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla said this morning he plans to take Casey Anthony back to jail on Saturday. Padilla said he just plans to knock on the door and say, "It's time to go." If she resists, he'll call deputies. Padilla again said he fears for the lives of Casey and others around her.

Elmwood Park here (Bergen County) My son went to Rutgers! :)

Patty

I was thinking about you while taking my 2nd grade son to school this am. Today is "dress up like what you wanna be when you grow up day" and he is wearing is football gear...:)

Beth Holloway's daughter, Natalie, went missing in Aruba. Huge huge story and I agree, Beth should be mother of the years!

It is so very hard to change a Conduct Disorder (child) or an adult antisocial (sociopath).

That's why they say there's a revolving door in the prisons. When a sociopath is in jail, he always blames someone else (the police who arrested him, his attorney, his upbringing, etc) for his getting there and plots how to "do it next time".

He doesn't think the law or rules pertain to him what-so-ever. He learns nothing and is never rehabilitated by going to prison, as someone normal would.

There is no way to help a sociopath because they are born without a conscience. I truly believe that Casey is a sociopath. Little Caylee being dead didn't phase this person at all. I think she was out just enjoying her new found freedom. Hitting the bars and hitting up the guys. No responsibilities and she could do whatever she wanted because she is #1. She avoided her parents for a month because she knew they would want to know where Caylee was. She is such a liar and without giving it a second thought. Blamed the babysitter which didn't exist. How could she have afforded a nanny? Didn't her folks question that or did they just hand her their car and a credit card? It seemed like after a while everything was about Casey with her mom.
For all of us everything has always been about Caylee. That beautiful little girl. She should have been put up for adoption when she was born. Casey never did want her. Guess she couldn't stand being TIED down by a cute little girl any longer and disposed of the problem. I hope she gets LWOP. And I hope Tim Miller and Co. find that little girl and bring her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat