Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you that if a person is truly nutzo, stress makes them more nutzo.

I believe that she will soon crack. I think the tension in that house is so strong you can cut it with a knife.

I think she projects her feelings onto others, the parasite, maggots, ect. She is telling us what she thinks about herself.

That's kinda where I was headed with the exception I was feeling that was what she was thinking/feeling about Casey as well.

Kiomarie is the key. I am telling you, she knows something!

It's more likely Casey borrowed bits and pieces of people she knew to incorporate into her lies. Sure there are going to be connections, because Casey created them.

My thoughts as well.

I do have one question... please help answer as I'm not a decomp expert:

How long does a body have to sit in a car to make it wreak of human decomposition?

I ask this because George "supposedly" got the gas cans out of the trunk on the 24th(afternoon), and the car was left in the check cashing parking lot sometime between then and the 26/27th. The body could not have been there after the 27th unless someone went back to it after and removed it(anything goes in this case I guess).

I would personally think a body would have to be in the car for at least 2 days, but I'm only a Corp. Manager... Anyone else?

FYI I've been lurking here for a while(few mths), but didn't have an email address I could use to join. 'Til recently.

Decomp is accelerated by heat and of course smaller bodies decompose faster overall as well. The heat in the trunk midday is estimated to be 130 plus degrees. According to the body farm it takes 2 days of 80 degree heat for the skin to start to come off in sheets. I think the car would easily reek within a day or two.

Kiomarie and sawgrass went from she lived in sawgrass, to across then finally up the street. There was a bit of jumping the gun. I would have to go reread but the corrected address, IIRC, came from another board that misinterpreted what one of our posters posted. I believe a former address in a data search yielded info from years past. There was no incorrect address to correct to begin with.

What does IIRC stand for? I am so trying to learn my way around WS. You guys are great!:clap:

I did not want to mention this on the board but I called the owners of Trackshack (as I know them personally) earlier this week and told one of the owners about the clothes. They are in California for a run this week. I explained the find at Blanchard Park, that it may have *nothing* to do with Caylee, and that I saw their logo on a shirt (that may have been a sponsor logo along with other logos) which was discovered. He said he had not been contacted by LE (maybe because it has nothing to do with Casey/Caylee). I saw that logo the first day the pictures were posted, but I didn't feel impelled to act on it until I read the discovery documents where Casey implied she was a runner. I told him everything I knew and I suggested that they check their database/s to see if Casey was in any of their sponsored runs or purchased anything from their store. Short of that, in my opinion that logo/shirt was a few years old so Trackshack would not be able to shed any light on the matter unless she was a client of theirs and they could tie that black running top (with the white piping) to Casey.
T

You know, Tony has been very nice on WS but in my opinion, this whole revoke, not revoke, etc. makes them look like rank amateurs!

I agree. I am truly disappointed in the way this has turned out. No one in this case wants to take a position and stay with it.

I want that girl in JAIL. Not running around with her brownies. It reminds me on when I sent my children to school with treats for the rest of the class.

If they had of left her there, she would have IMHO, more of an incentive to talk. Of course, I never think she will talk..in or out of jail.

So Casey is with Baez today, Cindy is now out, and George finally shows his face in the yard (he moved the car to allow Casey to get into the house, imo). Not much to see if you ask me. Watching paint dry. Watching water boil. Ugh. I guess I don't see the point of the live feed at the house.
imho its awful the press is even doing that .. i dont understand why its being allowed . that is an awful invasion of privacy and its unprofessional and tacky ..

Kiomarie and sawgrass went from she lived in sawgrass, to across then finally up the street. There was a bit of jumping the gun. I would have to go reread but the corrected address, IIRC, came from another board that misinterpreted what one of our posters posted. I believe a former address in a data search yielded info from years past. There was no incorrect address to correct to begin with.
Thanks! Know wonder I am getting confused.

Isn't it ironic that they are wearing shirts and driving around with messages on their cars to find Caylee, call ###,
And the person that can do that is sitting in their house

I really want an explanation as to why he changed his mind about the bond. I want to know why they are baking brownies. I want to know why Casey is spending 8 hours a day at her lawyers. I want to know why this circus is being allowed to go on, and on, and on.

Has anyody ever seen any of these people cry for Caylee?

Padilla changed his mind because he can. Padilla's in it for the publicity. He basically paid his way into this drama and appears to be the only player involved that is enjoying every minute of it.

Brownies? I dunno. Maybe they were hungry. Beats me.

LE will be very lenient in allowing Casey to visit Baez. Constitutional right to an attorney stuff and all. Perhaps these increased meetings are a reflection of the hurried pace that this case is suddenly moving at.

When I was a kid, I loved the circus.

IMO, he is a nice person and I would just hope all can reserve judgement until we know the whole story.
I agree. I feel he has also been quite professional in his interviews with the media and he will have legit reasons for his actions.

You know, Tony has been very nice on WS but in my opinion, this whole revoke, not revoke, etc. makes them look like rank amateurs!

What bothers me, is he certainly doesnt stand by his word. He first states that he is going to find caylee alive. He believes Casey. the 400 page document doesnt mean anything to him. he is going to revoke his bond. all this in front of america.

now caylee is feared dead.
he doesnt believe Casey
the 400 pages make a huge difference to him
and now he isnt going to revoke her bond.

Just out of committment to america...he should stand by his works. I sure would!!:behindbar

Why does the sound of JB's voice make me want to vomit

It does for me too. And if he's using his office to babysit bailees, that ought to be investigated. IMO

LP looks like someone who is very happy to capitalize on this tragedy...IMO. I wish they'd stop putting him and his comrades on tv. IMO

IMO, he is a nice person and I would just hope all can reserve judgement until we know the whole story.

I will, Blink. But this fiasco today makes them look bad. LP saying even this morning...No chance I will change my mind....then a convo with Baez and OOPS...changed it.

I am sorry but that was not good. I have liked these guys and believe that they did this for the right reasons..(bail is a right for most people...) but this is becoming like a zoo.
JMO

I think the guy must be friend or neighbor. He isn't a reporter because he isn't being told to go away. He is rather large, amybe he is part of the increased security detail.
When his back was to us he was leaning to the side and I thought it was Tim because he stands like that at times. Totally wrong there. The posture is very relaxed, so I thought friend or neighbor. The mics aren't in their faces so it must be personal.

What bothers me, is he certainly doesnt stand by his word. He first states that he is going to find caylee alive. He believes Casey. the 400 page document doesnt mean anything to him. he is going to revoke his bond. all this in front of america.

now caylee is feared dead.
he doesnt believe Casey
the 400 pages make a huge difference to him
and now he isnt going to revoke her bond.

Just out of committment to america...he should stand by his words. I sure would!!:behindbar

Curiositycat, I asked this on a different thread and maybe you didn't see it so I will ask again. What was your opinion on the video with Cindy and the hammer?

I'm not curiosity cat. But I had just posted this on the other thread about Cindy's thoughts. I have to say that particular image from yesterday was burned into my head. Raw. Wow.

Would love to hear from Curiosity cat, but here are my thoughts:

Sometimes, Cindy takes my breath away. The pounding in the no-tresspassing signs exercise we watched yesterday - yesterday made tears stream down my face. Don't people realize what we witnessed there?

The physical manifestation of Cindy's exhausted, clouded, tortured mind and heart: "Keep off my property, keep off my heart, keep off my brain, respect my family while we deal with this devastating pain."

By the way, the guy in the Hawaiian shirt helping Cindy draw the lines of defense around her grief ... he's another of my new heros. What a sweetheart to go out and help that poor woman.

It's more likely Casey borrowed bits and pieces of people she knew to incorporate into her lies. Sure there are going to be connections, because Casey created them.

You didn't find her interview and backtracking to be suspicious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber