Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Tony has been very nice on WS but in my opinion, this whole revoke, not revoke, etc. makes them look like rank amateurs!

Remember tho they are riding this roller coaster first hand not on a message board like the rest of us. Tony has been very gracious and honest answering questions here. (in my opinion)

I just HAVE to say this - I had written an apology over on the Padilla thread the other evening right after Leonard had stated that had he read or known the contents of the 400+ pages of documents, he would not have bailed Casey out. I thought that he handled that well and felt guilty about blasting him for getting Casey out in the first place.

Then when LP announced yesterday and last night that Casey's bond was going to be revoked due to safety issues and that he no longer felt little Caylee was alive, I applauded him for that. I knew TES was in town and I know what a top notch organization that is.

This morning on TV, I watched LP affirm that Casey WAS going back to jail on Saturday.

NOW LP is NOT going to revoke Casey's bond. OK, now I am mad. Sorry to those who are still fans, but this has done it for me. Casey needs to be back in jail, IMO. LE will get the evidence they need and be able to indite her for a homicide soon. And I do not want Casey to get any sort of immunity, either.

I am a Caylee advocate, and have tremendous faith in Tim Miller and TES! Casey lies so much I do not see how LE can believe anything she says anyway!

Sorry. I just had to rant!

That there is more to this than we think. That more people are involved. The report is likley Caylee's hair and there was a dead body. For me the timeline for the time the tow truck picked up the car and when the Anthony's got the notice is too long. I need to go back and reread. There was a doc about some type of database with address of owner on it.

I thought the documents released said that the car was towed on June 27 and was picked up by the grandparents on the following Monday.

I just want to commend you that are in the area that are willing to go out and look for little Caylee.
My heart and prayers are with you all this weekend as you do this daunting task. (((HUGS)))

Me too ! I don't want anyone to have to find her but I sure hope she is found, now how stupid is that?:bang:

So Casey is with Baez today, Cindy is now out, and George finally shows his face in the yard (he moved the car to allow Casey to get into the house, imo). Not much to see if you ask me. Watching paint dry. Watching water boil. Ugh. I guess I don't see the point of the live feed at the house.

Ratings.......IMO

I really want an explanation as to why ... this circus is being allowed to go on, and on, and on.

Has anyody ever seen any of these people cry for Caylee?
The reason why it is allowed to go on -- is because the detectives believe it was an accident.

The detectives have likely not ruled out that Caylee's death was more than an innocent accident. But they don't have a shred of evidence to support that theory.

imho its awful the press is even doing that .. i dont understand why its being allowed . that is an awful invasion of privacy and its unprofessional and tacky ..

This has never happened in any other case. The reason it is happening in this case is not the media's fault. Cindy and George started this circus.
These people need to take responsibility for their own behavior.

Sorry, I just dislike this family so much. I try to find a bit of compassion for them and anytime I do then Cindy comes running out with a hammer or something. Add to this the fact that they change their mind from day to day and can't stick to one story and they lie as easily as others breathe.

The media watches the circus, because like us they just can't believe what they are seeing.

Just my opinion..that and about 48 cents more will buy ya a soda:)

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

I just HAVE to say this - I had written an apology over on the Padilla thread the other evening right after Leonard had stated that had he read or known the contents of the 400+ pages of documents, he would not have bailed Casey out. I thought that he handled that well and felt guilty about blasting him for getting Casey out in the first place.

Then when LP announced yesterday and last night that Casey's bond was going to be revoked due to safety issues and that he no longer felt little Caylee was alive, I applauded him for that. I knew TES was in town and I know what a top notch organization that is.

This morning on TV, I watched LP affirm that Casey WAS going back to jail on Saturday.

NOW LP is NOT going to revoke Casey's bond. OK, now I am mad. Sorry to those who are still fans, but this has done it for me. Casey needs to be back in jail, IMO. LE will get the evidence they need and be able to indite her for a homicide soon. And I do not want Casey to get any sort of immunity, either.

I am a Caylee advocate, and have tremendous faith in Tim Miller and TES! Casey lies so much I do not see how LE can believe anything she says anyway!

Sorry. I just had to rant!

Ok, if Orange County detectives have the dead body evidence, then she will be arrested, no need to revoke. They (Orange County) still has not confirmed that evidence right? If they truly have the evidence in hand, then why is she still out?

imho its awful the press is even doing that .. i dont understand why its being allowed . that is an awful invasion of privacy and its unprofessional and tacky ..

I agree. I can't imagine what it's like to live in a home where you can't even use the bathroom without fear that some reporter might be holding a camera to the window. There should be a law.

The car was abandoned sometime before 7am on the 27th June,it was towed on the 30th June George and Cindy picked it up on the 15th July after receiving a registered letter on the 13th July according to George.

Oops - I meant to add to my recent post about the tresspassing signs (post 99 this thread, page 4)...

The tresspassing signs = the hose idea, only less risky for Cindy.

Sometimes, I think I'd have liked to seen the hose idea implemented.

Remember tho they are riding this roller coaster first hand not on a message board like the rest of us. Tony has been very gracious and honest answering questions here. (in my opinion)

Oh he absolutely has! But this still looks kookie.

I think all of this should have been thought through, discussed with Baez (if thats what they want to do) before telling the world that shes going back Saturday morning!

Thats all I am saying...NOT impugning their character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53