Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #154

Status
Not open for further replies.
do yall think there are other people involved with this or is it all casey? also, do you really think her parents know anything? and what is deal with her brother; he is never around any more!:behindbar

Cany LE retrieve the photos Casey deleted in the morning hours of July 16. Does it make sense that one or some of them show where Caylee is, and she didn't want anyone to know? Also can they retrieve first ones deleted, or will they be able to know?

Nothing is ever 100% deleted from a computer. They go into the hard drive and retrieve the information.

No one knows what the deleted pictures show concerning Caylee. If there is something there LE will find it!

Here is some info on the first bond from the Orlando Sentinel website:

Al Estes Bail Bond Agency of Clearwater endorsed, or turned in, the bail bond on the original charges Anthony again is being held on those original counts as well. A bail bond was expected to be posted by MacDonald Bail Bonds, but with the original counts adding a new hold keeping her in jail, that was up in the air today. Officials were expected to retrieve the ankle-monitoring system from her parents' home, pretty much ruling out any immediate release.

Soooo, Casey thought she would bond out this morning with a new bond and Estes pulled his bond. Now they would have to come up with 500,3200 in assets to bond her out AND 53,000+ bucks!

And he looked embarassed as heck..I love it. If I were Casey I would be getting a new attorney and FAST.

I think she should call Geragos! He did really good at a trial in California a few years back! :behindbar

ITA - He just reminds me of a snake oil salesman - one who thinks he's better than everyone else. He seems to think that the world is just full of dumb pee-ons that he has to "dumb it down" for.
Or he's dumbing it down for himself......lol

Can LE retrieve the photos Casey deleted in the morning hours of July 16. Does it make sense that one or some of them show where Caylee is, and she didn't want anyone to know? Also can they retrieve first ones deleted, or will they be able to know?

IDK but I would think all of those pics are downloaded to her computer for her to be able to upload to myspace..unless of course she deleted those as well.

Can LE retrieve the photos Casey deleted in the morning hours of July 16. Does it make sense that one or some of them show where Caylee is, and she didn't want anyone to know? Also can they retrieve first ones deleted, or will they be able to know?

Any good computer forensics guy could retrieve them unless she formatted her hard drive the right way and based on LE Tony's firing based on electronic evidence, I doubt that happened.

Did you all see Casey flash a smile ... at the judge, not sure ... here's the still shot:
show.html

http://www.diana-elaine.com/show.html

Not sure how to place a photo here.
show.html

yes they can and probably have already recovered anything she deleted. its very hard to totally delete something from pc.

I used to think that maybe putting her in general population would make a difference... but then I realized: pathological liars use their lying talents to conform to what ever situation they are put in. I don't think genpop will be that much of a thing to her... any nasty attitude she gets from someone will see her weaving lies to calm the situation. That is how patho-liars live...

I doubt Casey will ever fully give a rats tail about the harm she has caused... she will just keep on lying and conforming to the situation, so she can exist in her own world... even behind bars.

Very few people in jail are newbies. Most have been their before. They have EXCELLENT hinky meters. Better than The Anthonys or Baez or Padillas. They tend to shun those they feel are liars.

The national fox news snippet is the only one that I saw today that had a quote from TP. I wonder what he meant by "The new charges, increased security concerns and some of the new DNA evidence that’s come in put the bond at risk," Padilla said

OKay reading through the documents and the interviews again. Ryan P. who did the interview and said that he had known her since they were 5...when did the Anthony's move from Ohio? Did Ryan's family move with them...or was that coincidence?

Nothing is ever 100% deleted from a computer. They go into the hard drive and retrieve the information.

No one knows what the deleted pictures show concerning Caylee. If there is something there LE will find it!

IF you wipe your drive, then fill it up again, wipe, fill, repeat...you can overwrite the previous contents. It takes a while, but can be done.

Hey...atop the Hopespring cam screen it says "Webcam is being moved and is down until further notice." Wonder where it's moving to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti