Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #154

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help...???
Any link to Cindy's appearance today...or George doing yard work?
Would like to view that, thanks.

I just took my son there last week. He is a freshman. I have been having mommy withdraw pangs all week!!!!

Ah, it will get better. I felt that way with both my kids...you can't wait for them to leave..and when they do...you want your baby back! I will be thinking of you! (Just know that the fun is just starting for your kid!!)

IDK but I would think all of those pics are downloaded to her computer for her to be able to upload to myspace..unless of course she deleted those as well.

and if she wasn't switching hard drives, that just happened to be lost with the sim card :bang: just kidding of course, everything has just gotten so ridiculous--they have an answer for everything, but I suppose that you have to live in Anthonyland to understand!

Again, CA didn't have control of the situation and freaked. Ok...now she had to know it was coming. It is actually illegal to steal.

IMHO, Cindy probably lumps stealing from family and friends into the same category as telling a lie to LE, the press, etc., and since it is in that category it is not a criminal offense.

TES has started their aerial search. They do grids and then enlarge them so they can see the areas. Tim has had success finding deceased ppl.

So what about the limited immunity deal? Is that still in the works or is it null and void now?

I'm sure this was to soften her so she'll be willing to accept the limited immunity. Thinking about any time in jail (say for a neglect and gross abuse of a corspe charge) is harder to accept when you're comfortable in your own bed. A little reminder of jail conditions :behindbar (with the knowledge that prison is worse) tends to break people who are guilty of relatively minor crimes. (i.e., if it was an accident, Casey would be stupid not to take the deal.)

Why go to the trouble of firing Baez now, when doing so immediately before trial will buy her months of avoiding the inevitable?

And what other attorney will be her BFF, letting her bring him brownies and surf the internet at his office?

Please look at the PREVIOUS posts for links to the court appearance as I just added them. Also check the Media Forum.

Thanks! Dammit. Now I'll get nothing done today, too.:mad:
j/k :blowkiss:

Aww you know you want to hang out with us today. Hell i told my hubby I was going to be rearranging the kids rooms today.

He owes me I stared at that darn garage door and lil dude so long yesterday waiting for something to happen, and don't you know he gets home so I get away from the puter just long enough to find out how his day was and I MISSED everything!! I was sooo upset.

Odd thing for Geroge to do, fertilize the grass when it is 90 degrees outside. He is going to FRY his grass!

Maybe he thinks he is staving off media by being outside. We all know his ferocious attack yesterday scared off any sane person.s

Since it is Geraldo, I think we can expect Baez to get a good portion of the show.

I'm not impressed with Geraldo any longer since he did that interview on his boat with Baez. Doesnt' sit well and I am not sure of his angle.
I was just thinking of the nautical interview.

I wonder if Geraldo was planning on airing it tonight since we're between conventions.

What a contrast it will make to see Jose on Geraldo's expensive commuter vessel :) while his client cools her heels in far less deluxe accomodations.

TES has started their aerial search. They do grids and then enlarge them so they can see the areas. Tim has had success finding deceased ppl.

You would have thought LE would be doing these kinds of search since they beleive Caylee is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member