Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #154

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE removed her ankle monitor before arresting her? Odd they bothered to do that. Does it open with a key or with an entry code?

If Casey had given up information like she said she would none of this would be happening.

Well, maybe it would since she is in for stealing money and using checks not belonging to her.

I also really wish ES very much success today...
and everyone else who is also helping look for Caylee.

Do all the missing children's sites have the word out for Caylee/
Any Amber alerts or profile pages other than the one the family began?

I keep wondering this.

If Cindy & George had not found out their car was towed away how long would Casey have waited to tell them about Caylee?

Also, it is without a doubt that Amy would have had to charge her for theft also before long.

So I guess the walls were closing in on her already?

The walls are getting even closer now...
she did not utter one helpful word to her poor family.

now they have to suffer for it...
:rolleyes:
I do feel bad for Caylee & the Anthony's
because Casey k nows the truth and they do not.

I was willing to cut the grandparents tons of slack....after I heard Cindy's agonizing third 911 call about a dead body in the car...I figured she was tortured and I also felt like she really loved little Caylee.

I just don't know why somebody..an attorney, a friend, anyone has not told them to knock off the anger at the public. That it is her daughter she needs to direct her anger to.

I am getting fed up with them and all their lies, day after day.

There has to be someone in their circle who can tell them..."The gigs up"
You know after I got off the board in the wee hours of the morning ,I started thinking about her and how she really needs to allow herself to grieve (privately). I think all this in your face stuff is just a mechanism that prevents her from taking it all in. But, she needs to get into bed and just allow herself to "be". We'll make sure Caylee's name is out there. The public and LE will as well. TES will too. Go home CA and mourn for what you don't have. Even if you do believe she's alive, she's not with you so allow yourself to grieve for her.

ETA:her daughter never will.

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. :rolleyes:

She said deputies arrived at the house without a warrant and told her they were taking Casey to a safe place.

"They were grandstanding last night. They forced their way into my house," said Cindy. "I thought they were responding to a 911 call I made about the protesters."

They LIED!!!!!!!!!Deal with it CA.

And how can Casey Anthony and Jose let Tim spend all his funds...all his time...when the answer is right there??? That is the deplorable thing!

Hey...atop the Hopespring cam screen it says "Webcam is being moved and is down until further notice." Wonder where it's moving to?

they had an updating cam in front of the court house this morning...someone put up the link...sorry but don't have it now...but it was fox news orlando.

I was willing to cut the grandparents tons of slack....after I heard Cindy's agonizing third 911 call about a dead body in the car...I figured she was tortured and I also felt like she really loved little Caylee.

I just don't know why somebody..an attorney, a friend, anyone has not told them to knock off the anger at the public. That it is her daughter she needs to direct her anger to.

Denial is by definition irrational and based in faulty thinking and does respond well to direct confrontation which can push people farther behind their delusions. It is also more common in narcissitic people and is an indication of lack of coping skills. I posted some links yesterday.

Their whole lives are caving in on them, she gets to face that her granddaughter is dead, her daughters life as they knew it is over, their daughter as they knew her is gone, and her marriage may be in trouble. Take anyone of those individually, major stress, add them all together, add people screaming at you and protesting your house, and your daughter telling you Caylee is alive and their being no body. I think we are all watching a nervous breakdown of a deeply tortured woman up close and personal.

She should stop talking in public though. If I went outside to talk to protestors there would have been video of my husband picking me up and carrying me back in the house.

Maybe he thinks he is staving off media by being outside. We all know his ferocious attack yesterday scared off any sane person.s

I think he is just enjoying some "freedom from the press" since Casey went back to jail.
I hope she keeps Baez as an attorney. He doesn't have a clue. :rolleyes:

You know after I got off the board in the wee hours of the morning ,I started thinking about her and how she really needs to allow herself to grieve (privately). I think all this in your face stuff is just a mechanism that prevents her from taking it all in. But, she needs to get into bed and just allow herself to "be". We'll make sure Caylee's name is out there. The public and LE will as well. TES will too. Go home CA and mourn for what you don't have. Even if you do believe she's alive, she's not with you so allow yourself to grieve for her.

ETA:her daughter never will.

Your post brought tears to my eyes and you said it better than I ever could. Yes, she needs to let go.

Even then the FBI has the ability to read what is "under" the new files.

There are ways to get around that but I know Casey doesn't know them. A normal reformat and refill won't work and reformat, etc., I'll grant you.

Your welcome.

I am uploading the recent court appearance and the Today Show. I bumped uploading Nancy Grace 2 for a bit so I can get the most recent out there.

Hopefully all uploads will be completed within a five hours as all the videos have been uploading since 1:30 AM this morning NON STOP!

You help keep me updated too! I have trouble finding the time to read and I always miss the tv appearances.
Thank you Patty!

You rock!!:blowkiss:

This family doesn't seem to have a circle.

Aww you know you want to hang out with us today. Hell i told my hubby I was going to be rearranging the kids rooms today.

He owes me I stared at that darn garage door and lil dude so long yesterday waiting for something to happen, and don't you know he gets home so I get away from the puter just long enough to find out how his day was and I MISSED everything!! I was sooo upset.

LOL.

Oh how I can commiserate.

You know, we've got a hurricane coming in due south of me. I should be stocking up on ice and water...but you guys are just sooooo much more fun.

I can just see you...refresh, refresh "How was your day, hon? I cooked dinner...Here's a PBJ sandwich and some chips go eat, shower, read the paper. Mmmmkay. Love ya. Bye." And back to the webcam...refresh, refresh.

:D

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. :rolleyes:

She said deputies arrived at the house without a warrant and told her they were taking Casey to a safe place.

"They were grandstanding last night. They forced their way into my house," said Cindy. "I thought they were responding to a 911 call I made about the protesters."

This has bugged me for a long time - does Cindy not understand the purpose of 911? It is for life threatening emergencies!! Not a stolen car, not "my daughter needs to be arrested" (missing child - definitely call 911!) and NOT for protesters! Cindy uses 911 as her personal hotline to police. Mr. Litig8r is a firefighter, and you would not believe the stupid calls they have to respond to (I have a headache, my knee hurts, etc.) 911 IS FOR LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES!!!!!

Just me again....help???

I have posted maybe 10 times that the TODAY show video is uploading!!!!

Check the Media Forum because once it's uploaded it is posted there.

All videos from yesterday are uploaded except Nancy Grace Show 2. They will be there in about 5 hours at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti