Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if the reason she wasn't arrested on the check charges until now is because AH was reluctant to get involved until she know if Caylee as dead or not. Maybe she was holding out hope that Casey was telling the truth and could help find Caylee and once the news came out about there being a dead body in the car she knew what Casey had done and was readly to press charges.

I think Casey did something around the time of the phone calls to Cindy and family and got no answer. Probablly wanted to go out and could'nt with caylee, so she just took her out the equation, I know this sounds savage but you have to admit anyone who would have the nerve to move poor caylle around in the trunk after such time had passed nothing surprises me
I agree. I don't think the calls were fear or worry, I believe they were angry (JMO). If they were "something happened, help" wouldn't they have ended in a 911 call?

Cindy says that Casey has a good reason not to share "kidnapping" info with LE. This apparently is that the real kidnappers will hurt Caylee if she does. So she sits in jail waiting for her mom of the year award. It is worth it to her to keep silent and stay in jail.

Her defense is apparently going to be to use this same info. to get herself out of jail. Jose and Cindy say we will all know and understand at trial. Which way is it? I still say put her in a cell with Angelique, Shauniqua, and Big Betty Sue. We will know the next day what happened to Caylee.

Green bolgna on stale bread with tossed salad

Yeah, as would I. I'm sitting HERE fuming over that situation with that caution tape. I can only imagine what I'd be doing if I lived THERE. A seemingly small detail, sure, but it was the last straw I suppose, and it's really annoying the pizz out of me. I wish someone would ride a bicycle through it OR SOMETHING!!!
Is it any wonder Casey thinks that she doesn't have to obey the law? She thinks everything is hers for the taking also....gee whiz...imagine that.

Okay, I think I'm done now

Isnt George ex LE?? He sure acts like he is above the law!

you can bet the farm on it, they will say he droped the ball per say!!!!!!:behindbar

And because of some of the silly statements he's making to the media, and fact he's probably acting in a position of conflict by advising all 3 of them, would they possibly have a malpractice suit against him?

So the whole complaint from Cindy about no warrant is unwarranted. LOL

If someone is out of jail on a bond, they are STILL under arrest. They are not free from charges, so if they get arrested on NEW charges, there does not have to be a warrant to pick them up. They also do not have to tell the attorney like Baez implied...........that is a courtesy which is sometimes extended to an attorney, but not a requirement by any means. I don't think LE cares much for this man, not because he is defending his client, but because he is trying to imply they are doing things wrong.

FYI! The last two videos for NG's 2nd show are still uploading. I recorded the FOX report at around 4:00 PM and this too will upload. The Fox report shows Beth H handing out things and also shows volunteers searching.

Look for August 30, 2008 in Media Forum.

Yep. I bet the Anthony's end up moving when this thing is all said and done.:rolleyes:
WHY they had all their media interviews in front of their house boggles my mind. Most people do them at the police department. No one ever went to Sharon Rocha's house to bug them. There were many people by Laci's house, however, and the Peterson family stayed there for periods of time also. I was there the evenung after the verdict and there were maybe 20 people and two media trucks there. The police had cordoned off the block so we had to walk. The most annoying thing was the cables all over the street - very difficult to walk. Other than a sign on the curb, things were calm. I do not recall if there were any sign carriers the previous times, but the street was cordoned off the minute the publicity mounted - just the one block, though. Most of the media trucks were parked down town by the courthouse, not on the street where the Petersons lived. But then, most information was coming from the police or from press conferences held at police headquarters. No one was constantly putting themselves in front of the cameras like Cindy has been doing.:woohoo:

I live outside the USA. Where I live, witnesses in a case cannot be in the courtroom during a trial until after they have given their evidence. Is that the case there? If so, it will be very difficult for Cindy & George being cross examined without prior notice of what the evidence was and they will seriously be exposed as liars. IMOO

In Florida Courts, if the rule of sequestration is invoked, then all other witnesses must be outside the courtroom when a witness is testifying.

Devorahhh

IIRC, Clint thought she stayed with TL that night. IMO

Which is why I think whatever happened, happened on the 16th. If we believe George when he says the last time he saw them was on the 16th (I believe midmorning-early afternoon) Both Casey and Caylee left alone together.... Then, that same night the 16th, Casey stays the night at TL's without Caylee. So where is Caylee???? :waitasec:

I think they were tracking it...I definitely hope they were. Internet life is the only life Casey had while she was out. I hope they were watching that.

I am guessing they will be back in the house with another search warrant shortly and seizing the computer and perhaps other things. IMOO

BUT ...legally he is not allowed to rope off property that is not his own....[/QUOTE]

I totally agree... but my point was I don't think he realized it isn't his property in the very front.

Considering.. most of us had to ask everyone here if it was or not..

:):)

I was wondering if the reason she wasn't arrested on the check charges until now is because AH was reluctant to get involved until she know if Caylee as dead or not. Maybe she was holding out hope that Casey was telling the truth and could help find Caylee and once the news came out about there being a dead body in the car she knew what Casey had done and was readly to press charges.
Or maybe they didn't have the video confirmation of Casey writing all those checks til recently...

This was a comment on a utube video I just watched, this is very close to my theory and I think that something like this is what has happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

Wow..if this doesn't touch a person nothing will.
Just a week or so ago in Denver a woman went into her house and left her two children asleep in the car. Two and 1/2 hours later a neighbor called police after seeing what appeared to be a dead child in the car seat. When the cops got there mom was still inside and both children were dead.
WHEN WILL PEOPLE WAKE UP!! Even though Denver is a lot cooler then Orlando those kids suffocated in the car!! Tragic.
I too think something similar may have happened to Caylee.

If someone is out of jail on a bond, they are STILL under arrest. They are not free from charges, so if they get arrested on NEW charges, there does not have to be a warrant to pick them up. They also do not have to tell the attorney like Baez implied...........that is a courtesy which is sometimes extended to an attorney, but not a requirement by any means. I don't think LE cares much for this man, not because he is defending his client, but because he is trying to imply they are doing things wrong.

Also, his office is in Kissimmee. That is Osceola county. Yuri and crew are from Orange county. So is the judge and arrestee.

I live outside the USA. Where I live, witnesses in a case cannot be in the courtroom during a trial until after they have given their evidence. Is that the case there? If so, it will be very difficult for Cindy & George being cross examined without prior notice of what the evidence was and they will seriously be exposed as liars. IMOO
Yes, it's the same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members