Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm gonna get pummled for this... But..

I don't think George knew that the front grassy area / curb area of grass wasn't his property. Considering we WS'ers had a BUNCH of posts related to asking if that is their property or not...

Having globs of media follow you everywhere.. stand outside your home all hours.. protesting...

I'm sure they feel immense pressuer from it all.

Again, I know.... not a popular view.. and I'm ready for the flack :furious::furious: But, I don't think they are too out of line freaking out at all the media at their doorstep.. ( not to mention people setting up chairs and umbrellas on their lawn !! )

I don't even want to think what I would do if people were camped out in front of my house like this..

Again.. IMO :):)
You might be right, however George is ex LE, so you would think. His neighbors were not involved in the protest as far as I know and are probably backing off knowing that George's fuse is short right now and no one wants to see him have a heart attack or stroke. IMHO

breaking news casey just made a statement "i am not lieing this time" lmao just kidding thought you all need a laugh

Christine, do you think this happened on the 15th or the 16th? Or another day?

The day she tried to call home over and over and couldn't get mom/dad...if it fits.....I think she had lost it, then after not reaching them thought it through and thought the less that know the better, how can I face them. JMO. When exactly were those calls again? My theory didn't have to do with her sleeping so late....that was a copy from another person....but, that too made sense. I wonder how the timeline of the phone calls would fit into the this theory?

If someone is out of jail on a bond, they are STILL under arrest. They are not free from charges, so if they get arrested on NEW charges, there does not have to be a warrant to pick them up. They also do not have to tell the attorney like Baez implied...........that is a courtesy which is sometimes extended to an attorney, but not a requirement by any means. I don't think LE cares much for this man, not because he is defending his client, but because he is trying to imply they are doing things wrong.

TT, I think LE was sending a message to the whole group.... Casey, her parents AND especially the brownie eater.....

WE AREN'T PLAYING YOUR GAMES.....

We AREN'T FALLING FOR YOUR AMATEURISH BLUFFS....

YOUR GIRL IS GOING DOWN.....

THE CLOCK IS TICKING FOR HER CHANCE OF LIMITED IMMUNITY.

I know I'm gonna get pummled for this... But..

I don't think George knew that the front grassy area / curb area of grass wasn't his property. Considering we WS'ers had a BUNCH of posts related to asking if that is their property or not...

Having globs of media follow you everywhere.. stand outside your home all hours.. protesting...

I'm sure they feel immense pressuer from it all.

Again, I know.... not a popular view.. and I'm ready for the flack :furious::furious: But, I don't think they are too out of line freaking out at all the media at their doorstep.. ( not to mention people setting up chairs and umbrellas on their lawn !! )

I don't even want to think what I would do if people were camped out in front of my house like this..

Again.. IMO :):)

I totally agree so no pummeling from me. It's possible that LE allowed George to put up the tape. They certainly aren't rushing out there to force him to take it down, in spite of the complaints....and you know people from all over the country are calling in complaints, just because they can.

TT, I think LE was sending a message to the whole group.... Casey, her parents AND especially the brownie eater.....

I agree

BUT ...legally he is not allowed to rope off property that is not his own....

I totally agree... but my point was I don't think he realized it isn't his property in the very front.

Considering.. most of us had to ask everyone here if it was or not..

:):)[/QUOTE]

I dont know, I just assumed that he would know...but maybe not...
I personally thinks its messed up, here its not legally your property, but you are responsible for the upkeep....how messed up is that?

The day she tried to call home over and over and couldn't get mom/dad...if it fits.....I think she had lost it, then after not reaching them thought it through and thought the less that know the better, how can I face them. JMO. When exactly were those calls again? My theory didn't have to do with her sleeping so late....that was a copy from another person....but, that too made sense. I wonder how the timeline of the phone calls would fit into the this theory?
IIRC these calls were rather late in the day..4ish or so. So lets hope she wasn't just getting up. I do think whatever went down that's why she placed so many calls then to Cindy and George. She was in panic mode.

BUT ...legally he is not allowed to rope off property that is not his own....

I totally agree... but my point was I don't think he realized it isn't his property in the very front.

Considering.. most of us had to ask everyone here if it was or not..

:):)[/QUOTE]

They have lived there since 1989 they are (home owners) I think they (he) knows.

I think so too. I like the message they sent. Yeah, LE! :clap:

They may move but who would buy the house? I couldn't live there.
When my daughter was living in Boulder we went to see the house Jon Benet Ramsey had lived in. We thought for sure it would be vacant. I mean, who would want to live there??
Someone was living in it at that time. UGHHHHHHHH.

Does anyone know if there are alleys behind the houses here?Just curious if thats why there isnt alot of movement in front of the house. It looks like there isnt..but I cant tell.

Ok, so this helped me understand it a little more although I don't know why the word endorse would mean revoke but that's just me.
ETA: I'm now assuming that endorsing it means that they are signing it over, like endorsing a check or something along those lines? That's the only way I can figure it out. So Devorahh, I understand what you were trying to say now.

Quoted from the Orlando Sentinel:
Al Estes Bail Bond Agency of Clearwater endorsed, or turned in, the bail bond on the original charges. Anthony again is being held on those original counts as well. Officials were expected to retrieve the ankle-monitoring system from her parents' home, pretty much ruling out any immediate release.

They have lived there since 1989 they are (home owners) I think they (he) knows.[/QUOTE]

How many WS'ers here are homeowners that asked in MANY posts - if he owns that property or not?

I was wondering if the reason she wasn't arrested on the check charges until now is because AH was reluctant to get involved until she know if Caylee as dead or not. Maybe she was holding out hope that Casey was telling the truth and could help find Caylee and once the news came out about there being a dead body in the car she knew what Casey had done and was readly to press charges.

In most cases when the person has signed the affidavits that those were forged checks, the prosecution part becomes the bank, state banking regulators and the feds.

She "could" file charges, but most likely those charges were brought by the bank and Target (where they had her on tape)

So now that Casey is back in jail, is she in with general population this time? The reason I ask is this, it says Casey is in Cell: F-DORML-14. Well it just so happens that the Cynthia Anthony that we thought was OUR Cynthia is in jail and booked last night as well. And she is in Cell: F-DORMH. Weird coincident huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking