Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO this tape thing shows two things very clearly. One is that Cindy and George are very controlling, and two that they don't think the law applies to them.

I see these actions they take, and it becomes clearer and clearer how Casey got to be the way she is.

If you watch the video of Cindy and the protesters, you can see that she knows perfectly well that the sidewalk and grassy area past it is *not* her property. Several times she tells people, as she's standing on the lawn, to get off her property. She follows that with comments about the lawn being her property and agreeing that the sidewalk is not.

If she knows it, George knows it too.

\They cruise on past that knowledge of the laws with the tape and signs.

This is the same game kids play when they're around 10 years old. You taunt someone if they put their toe on a blade of grass that's on "your property."

But at age 10... when you're bored & have nothing else to do to pass the time.... it's fun to antagonize & see if you can make the other kid lose it.

It was pretty STUPID at age 10 & it sure isn't looking any smarter watching Cindy & George play the game. :rolleyes:

While I understand the frustration, it is very confusing to me that CA, JB, etc. would complain about LE not searching for Caylee. Casey reports being the one to have had Caylee last -- saying she gave her to Zanny. Look at the 400 pages -- LE went point by point through all of the things that Casey told them, investigating each only to find they had been lied to and misled by Casey. So, just as investigators told Casey then (again, shown in the 400 pages) every minute they have to spend following her leads that end up being lies are minutes they cannot spend on Caylee. Casey is the one who could provide help and leads. She has not and refuses to. She has done nothing but waste LE's time. Plus, LE was handed a case that was more than 30 days cold. Add all of that up -- I don't quite know what they (the gp's, JB, etc) expect. You hear about CA last night saying nobody is searching for Caylee. You hear about JB last night saying LE is wasting their time doing stunts (arresting her at her home instead of allowing him to bring her in) trying to make Casey look bad instead of searching for Caylee. LE might have a lot more ability to search for Caylee (even if it is to bring her home with love and respect for a proper burial) if they weren't having to spend time on every lie, changed story, etc. of Casey and at times, members of her family.

The fact is George does not have the right to physically remove anyone at anytime. If he has a prob he should call the police.

I agree Elley.

The 2 guys with the lawn chairs and protestors w/bull horns were over the line. Let LE do their job.

Police can't tell
2ccs7b4.jpg

Anyone with local coverage know -- are the protestors all gone from the area around the home now that Casey is no longer there?

is this guy media? Or just talkign to the media?

Hey, can someone please tell me how to do the screenshot thing over here? My puter is kinda a dinosaur.

Do we know dates for the Target shopping sprees? I hope someone leaks the receipts It would be very interesting to know what she bought.

i'd have to be laughing if some of the receipts that showed her shopping at target and such were some of the same receipts cindy was yelling about for the LE. they finally took the receipts and maybe helped to fill in the info they needed to bring about this arrest. talk about a kick in the pants.

Just a thought re: the body being placed in the car while at the impound/tow lot...there is usually a good deal of security for those places since I'm sure there is a threat of people wanting their cars back without having to pay the high fees. There is probably a video surveillance system of some sort as well. I'm wondering how someone totes a corpse into the lot and places it in the trunk of the Anthony car for a while, then returns and removes the corpse at a later date? Seems a bit ridiculous.

Also--I just watched the Today show clip with Cindy. I am sooooo tired of her telling us to "look for" her granddaughter. Those detectives were doing nothing but looking for that little girl--and guess what? They couldn't find her because her daughter sent them on a wild goose chase!!!! We CAN'T look for Caylee because Casey made sure that nobody could easily find her.

One last thought: Do any of you get the feeling that Casey is not as stupid as people think? I'm just thinking that the best way to beat a murder rap is to make sure that there is very little evidence--she had a full month to cover her tracks, make up lies, and when she finally had to admit that her daughter was missing, she bought herself even more time by lying about every single thing. It just seems so disgusting that she is doing everything in her power to make sure nobody can find Caylee, and if they do, prove what happened to her.:furious:

Bunny, once in trial or even a hearing they cannot discuss there testimony with each other while the trial or hearing is going on.

Devorahhh

Thank you...it's the same where I am...but many break the rules if they think they can get away with it! IMOO

Anyone with local coverage know -- are the protestors all gone from the area around the home now that Casey is no longer there?

I have had the local 24 hour news on here all day and have not seen any updates. I am now on the local channels and nothing there either.

Devorahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member