Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two statements by George to the media.

In one statement, George describes Casey and Caylee leaving the Anthony home on Monday, June 16th. He stated that they left at 12:50pm, he described the clothing that Casey was wearing - grey slacks with a pinstripe, and an off white blouse. He described Caylee's clothing as a blue denim skirt, pink top, and sunglasses. Both had backpacks.

In his second statement, George states that Casey came home on June 24th, said she had spoken to her mother that day and knew about the theft of the gas cans. George had made a police report of the gas can theft earlier that day. George stated that Casey was reluctant to have him open the trunk of her car to retrieve chocks George needed to rotate tires on Cindy's car. When he finally opened the trunk, he found the two gas cans.

George's second statement was made long after original statements made by both George and Cindy in which they stated that they hadn't seen Casey from June 16th until July 15th. It was also made just a few days after LE came to the Anthony home and took the gas cans and clothing found in Casey's car.

I believe that George's second statement was an effort to cover for the fact that he actually found the two gas cans in the Pontiac when he brought the car home from the impound yard on July 15th. I believe he removed the gas cans at that time and placed them back in the shed without notifying the police that he had recovered the stolen gas cans.

In regards to George's first statement about Casey and Caylee leaving the Anthony home on June 16th, I don't believe that statement is factual. Most people can't remember on a day to day basis what another person was wearing, especially remembering what someone was wearing a month ago. George's statement was too detailed.

I discount BOTH statements made by George.

I believe the last time it can be independently confirmed that Caylee was alive was on June 15th. The video of Caylee reading at the assisted living facility is the last known public sighting of Caylee outside the immediate Anthony family.

I have figured out the caution tape. The Anthony's are making a statement that the biggest crime so far was committed at their house last night when Casey was oh so unfairly arrested.

Oh crap, now I know how they think.

It's disconcerting, isn't it? :waitasec:

that camera sure is positioned strangely? Whats with that? Kind of down the middle of the road instead of on the Anthony house. All you can see is the street.

Maybe someone trying to cross
11bt6iq.jpg

( my responses are above in the red )

I guess my defense of them is because I don't believe THEY did anything to that poor little girl. It appears to me that they get slammed and name called almost MORE than Casey. Which is where I think it belongs. They frustrate me, but the focus shouldn't be them, IMO

Excellent post. George and Cindy may not be handling things the way most of us THINK we would, but that doesn't change the fact that they are under unimaginable stress. Between the media stalking them, half of America calling for their heads on a platter, dealing with the fear that they'll never see they're beloved granddaughter again, and trying to accept that their daughter may have harmed her own child, I don't know how they stay sane. The media should not have the right to camp outside the home of private citizens 24 hours a day. It's just wrong.

Thank you themis, so if someone wants to sit in a lawn chair on the sidewalk in front of Georges house he can not stop them. legally.

One more thing about the stupid caution tape and I swear, I will not say another word about it. Cindy placed the signs originally. When she did so, she placed them on the actually property line..INSIDE...the sidewalk. I'm to assume that she knew where the property line was and then forgot? And, that she knew and George didn't?
Also, when she placed the signs, and we watched, the reporters continued to follow her around the yard INSIDE the property line, behind the signs, and she said nothing..at least intitially. I didn't watch the whole thing. Couldn't stomach it.
They are sending mixed signals...IMO.

that camera sure is positioned strangely? Whats with that? Kind of down the middle of the road instead of on the Anthony house. All you can see is the street.

It was postioned right, then moved....and it isnt even coming up!

Exactly shutter!

She knew her boundries...George ignored them...end of story

If there were any details that helped his client, I'm sure he would leak them....we'd love him to, so would LE, why does he think we don't want him to leak where Caylee is? The man is a fool ... IMOO
The most ridiculous statement that the attorney has made is that "the truth will come out in my opening statement." He must think people are as stupid as he is. An opening statement does NOT have to be truthful in any way shape or form (Mark Geragos - I will prove Scott Peterson is "stone-cold innocdnt") What an attorney says during trial is NOT supposed to be taken for the truth. It's more like his "spin" will come out in his opening statement.

( my responses are above in the red )

I guess my defense of them is because I don't believe THEY did anything to that poor little girl. It appears to me that they get slammed and name called almost MORE than Casey. Which is where I think it belongs. They frustrate me, but the focus shouldn't be them, IMO

I agree Logic13. In some of the raw interviews it really does appear as if some in the media are egging them on. Also, the lawnchair boys and the protestors were provoking them to speak and act. I think what C & G need most is peace. The public and the media needs to leave them alone for awhile.

JMHO,
K

Excellent post. George and Cindy may not be handling things the way most of us THINK we would, but that doesn't change the fact that they are under unimaginable stress. Between the media stalking them, half of America calling for their heads on a platter, dealing with the fear that they'll never see they're beloved granddaughter again, and trying to accept that their daughter may have harmed her own child, I don't know how they stay sane. The media should not have the right to camp outside the home of private citizens 24 hours a day. It's just wrong.

Chilly Willy, I agree with you on this. I wish that the family could find a secret location to move too, where the media could not hound them. I cannot even begin to know how I would feel if it were me.

Devorahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member