Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
And again I have to agree with you. Wonder what was in the box...if Caylee was now getting into things what would they've had in the box? No chemicals..hose maybe brushes...things that aren't that heavy so the box could've been moved very easily. So why not move the box the same day the bush was moved?

Because the bush was never there to begin with. The box by the pool and nothing where they said the bush was. IIRC there is also a window there.:eek:

I think that's a very interesting theory! So you think Caylee was buried where the GPs said the plant was? And what is the significance of the window?

OMG! Look at this http://www.caseyisguilty.com/ if you click on write Casey, there is a forum type of deal where you can write Casey a message and they are going to forward them to her jail cell weekly. I knew alot of people didn't like her but isn't that a little much? Can they get in trouble for that?

Inmates don't have computer access, so my guess is they would print it out & mail it to her. I don't think they would get in trouble.

Hi, that is because they refuse to believe she is deceased. It has to be frustrating. I question how an entire family can think identically alike you would think one of the four would break away? This is the sole cause of so many people doubting them and questioning their actions.
And I bet Cindy has threatened anyone who breaks that bond. moo

I'm not sure which story is the truth but I have a couple of pet theories....

1.) Casey moves out with Caylee living wild and crazy lifestyle. Caylee acts up because she's used to a more structured life with grandma, Casey blows her top and either shakes her or somehow hits her and kills her.

2.) Casey wanted to wipe out her existence because she's a cold-blooded sociopath. Once Caylee's gone, she can go back to having fun like she deserves to.

I have other theories that tie in with both of these theories, but I've been pretty vocal about those before so I'll refrain right now.

Just like scott peterson!

This is an excellent post and thanks for sharing.

I've been very vocal elsewhere that I believe that this unfortunate set of circumstances is a direct result of the relationship between Casey and her mom. It appears, from the outside, that Casey could do no wrong and was mommy's princess (and I mean that with no disrespect, it's only a description) and then had a child, and Casey's mom raised that child-- not Casey. It's also evident, IMO, that Casey has never understood responsibility or accountability and I am sure her mother tried to teach her that in some way perhaps probably when it was too late to teach her anything.

The thing that disturbs me greatly after the reading the 400 page release is Casey's mom and brother apparently DO appear to know how bad Casey's behavior is. The theft, the lying - these are not surprises to them at least, althought I'm not sure what Casey's father thinks or doesn't think from the data I read.

Yes,Mc. I agree with you. The did, do, know. Do you think George helped her get rid of the body? I am curious as to how you sleuthers think...I didnt before but I am really leaning toward this now.....maybe!

I agree with you and Indiana. This was no accident..even Casey would not risk a murder charge if it were an accident....

And yes, she thinks just like Joran VS...No body no case.

I'm not "sure" it wasn't an accident. Just think it's looking less likely with every day that passes without her talking. But, i also do think she's getting bad advice. I think if she had a good lawyer, and it was an accident, a deal would have been done by now. IMOO

no it says they are going to send the TO HER IN JAIL.

Best of luck to them. I still find it highly doubtful that anything strangers say about her will phase her if the fact that her daughter has been missing for so very long does not. But who knows? Maybe it will be the straw that broke the camel's back. :)

That is what I'm starting to think. But the JB factor makes me uncertain. I can't help but think he's silly enough to tell her she can beat all the charges if she keeps going with her kidnapping story. IMOO

I agree she is either not saying because there is something like a skull fracture that no amount of time will erase or because even in Caseyspeak she hasn't figured out how to say I tossed my beloved daughter in a dumpster and then went to my boyfriends house.

Hi fellow sleuthers...just stopping in to say hi and to add a few comments. I think of Tim Miller using all his resources and money to mount a huge search for this baby, and all the detectives were on the ground to help out today, then Beth Holloway shows up because she remembers how many people helped her search for Natalee....and George and Cindy and LEE dont even bother.

I really am sick and tired of hearing about they wont help because they want to search for a 'live' Caylee.

The fact remains that NOBODY in that family is standing up for this little girl.

I don't care if they are in denial....when someone brings all their organization to aid YOUR FAMILY and you sit on your rear end, yelling at everyone else to search...you are truly horrible human beings.

Either they dont want her found becasue they are complicit in hiding her body.

Or they dont want her found because Casey would yell at them (a la the first jail call).

But in no way are they not searching becasue they are optomistic and believe Caylee is alive.

Heck, even if they did, this would certainly rule out a lot of things!

What is wrong with these people? They are takers and not givers and they are like that in every area of their sorry lives.

Somebody needs to tell them to step up to the plate and act like GRANDPARENTS!

Thanks..I needed that.

You've captured my feelings perfectly, Tracy. Where is Caylee in their pronouncements and actions? Their "psychological denial" sure looks a lot like accessory-after-the-fact to me. I saw grief and terror around the middle of July, but now I only see anger and dishonesty.

OMG! Look at this http://www.caseyisguilty.com/ if you click on write Casey, there is a forum type of deal where you can write Casey a message and they are going to forward them to her jail cell weekly. I knew alot of people didn't like her but isn't that a little much? Can they get in trouble for that?

For weeks, messageboards and blogs have been full of commenters who despise Casey and, unfortunately, her family too. People who have been inundated with information on local Orlando news, the supermarket, and the Sentinel newspaper are in "compassion fatigue" (thanks absolut), and have been from the 2nd week after Caylee was reported missing. Part of this is due to Casey "not talking" and the way the family is perceived by those watching and listening to what they say. It is no shock to me that protesters showed up last night at the home, and the sad part it was COMPLETELY avoidable if the family spokeman had a clue, and if the family would quit making statements to the public on their own.

Thanks so much! Making a sticky of them.

Yes,Mc. I agree with you. The did, do, know. Do you think George helped her get rid of the body? I am curious as to how you sleuthers think...I didnt before but I am really leaning toward this now.....maybe!

YES, YES, YES! I most CERTAINLY do!!!

Just like scott peterson!

Great posts Indiana...Scott Peterson. When Laci and Conner cramped him, he killed them and didnt look back. BUT he at least pretended to cry! He knew he was weird! Casey doesnt even pretend so I go with Number 2..the cold blooded premeditation!

Great posts Indiana...Scott Peterson. When Laci and Conner cramped him, he killed them and didnt look back. BUT he at least pretended to cry! He knew he was weird! Casey doesnt even pretend so I go with Number 2..the cold blooded premeditation!

Exactly! Remember he lied to Amber with some cockamamie story just like Casey's.

I think its rather sad of Floridians now to show up for the search for Caylee today. I was reading online and it said only 100 people showed up to search and they were hoping for at least 1000. I don't understand that. That is a dismal showing. Even tho people may not like Casey or the Anthony's there is a little innocent child missing. I hope it was just the rotten weather that made it such a low turnout and I hope tomorrow they get alot more folks.

It's hard to blame Baez for what you blame Baez for, without knowing anything about the nature of communications between Baez and Casey. Casey might be insisting that she is innocent of everything, without wavering. Baez would then have to defend her on that basis.

I see Baez in the press every day and hear what he says. In my opinion, he is no brilliant criminal defence lawyer.

Casey has a Constitutional Right to insist that she is wholly innocent of every charge, and has a Constitutional Right to a trial. Otherwise, every government accusation against a citizen would essentially be the equivalent of a conviction if a defendant were obligated to confess to every charge. It wouldn't be much fun existing in that kind of society.

Of course she does. But good lawyering is about getting the best result you can for your client, and giving them sound advice re their prospects of success at trial. IMO, he is not experienced enough, nor does he understand things like DNA well enough to be giving her thorough and reliable advice. I see how he conducts himself in front of the press, and his unprofessionalism, lack of knowledge, lying etc...and I conclude he's not much of a lawyer. That is my opinion.

If every criminal fessed up to their crimes, we wouldn't need any lawyers, or prosecutors, or judges, or criminal courts, I guess.

And, I'd be out of a job. Don't jump to conclusions about where I stand on these issues. The fact that I think Casey deserves qualified and competent counsel should make it obvious to you that I am not against accused person's rights. IMOO

You've captured my feelings perfectly, Tracy. Where is Caylee in their pronouncements and actions? Their "psychological denial" sure looks a lot like accessory-after-the-fact to me. I saw grief and terror around the middle of July, but now I only see anger and dishonesty.

Thank you Steadfast. Yes, you said it perfectly. Their behavior was understandable in the beginning..not now. In fact their actions lately are getting more strange and far from reality. They tell so many lies that they stumble over them.

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
Notes: BOND PENDING

Charges
Case Sequence: 855
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs500308507
Case Sequence: 856
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Inc Power Number Fcs10315199
Case Sequence: 857
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs10315200

does this mean that her bond isn't revoked??? what does endorsed in this mean i don't think they revoked it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici