Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
The thing that strikes me as being odd..among many things of course is Casey's usage of the word NANNY. At least here on the East Coast Nanny's are primarily referred to people that move into your house to help care for your child. Anything else is referred to as a babysitter or day care provider..where you drop your child off. Did she use the term Nanny b/c it rhymed with Zanny and she could say "I said the name Zanny many times but you must have heard Nanny"..it's all so bizarre. Some say she used the term Nanny b/c it made her sound like she had money. BUT IMO the fact that you live with Mommy and Daddy dispute that fact ten fold.

Sorry doin dinner at same time pizza It was a play on words if we think about it the Nanny does not hold up because of 15th of Jun dte.:eek::)

Does anyone know about Jose Baez having 3 hours last night to turn in casey and when LE saw they had not left the house, they went and got her.

I don't think the MyFox cam is working right. Go look now; doesn't it look like someone standing by the palm tree by the front door? If so, they have been standing in that same position for minutes now. And earlier, it kept refreshing a car driving by; it took that car minutes to pass the house. Weird. Anyone else wondering about this?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Hmmm... no wind at all moving the palm leaves. Someone is sleeping on the job, or they have it set to keep refreshing with the same jpg. Maybe they think we won't notice.:mad:

You sound like a fine person. She's lucky to have you. So glad it worked out and no one got hurt.

I am not perfect by any means, I do not want her to see the children unsupervised until she gets it together, although I love her the children need to be taken are of properly, I do not sugarcoat.

I was rereading some of the 400 pages earlier. Apart from the fact that it was so odd to begin with, but when Casey was speaking with LE after the trip to US to go to her non exsistent office, they spoke about how she had just gotten a call from Caylee. LE clarified -- this would have been Caylee's first time away from Casey for more than a day ever, but Casey claimed that after more than 30+ days, Caylee sounded happy, calm, just chatting to mom about a book she read, not asking about seeing mom or coming home.

She claims that call to have happened. And, just by coincidence, came right on the day police happen to be notified even though the child had already been gone a month+.

She claims that was Caylee's response -- very odd from what one would respect under such a situation.

She claims she couldn't tell LE because she feared for Caylee's physical safety...but didn't have a problem with her mother calling 911. Told her to go right ahead.

She claimed she couldn't tell LE because she feared for Caylee's physical safety but described Caylee, after a month of being away from her mom for the first time ever, as being just happy and calm as can be.

????

I consider that bad lawyering. She hasn't be charged. He needs to prepare for the trial at hand. They may not even use him if additional charges are filed.

But you consider all lawyering to be bad lawyering. And every lawyer, bad!

Those are the 3 words left in my head. Amy mentioned Casey never mentioned the name Zanny till the end and she thought it was funny Zanny the Nanny. What a screwed up case. Such a small child and such huge mistruths as Granny would say.

Someone posted about a series of books called "Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure". One of the characters is Zanny the Nanny.

I asked my son (21) and his girlfriend (20) if they have heard of the books. She said they read it in grade school.

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squared-Starbuck-Adventure/dp/0152241272

I have to say that ever since I became a mother these sorts of cases eat away at me. When Casey was rearrested last night I literally excused myself from my company to catch the presser. My daughter is 9 and my son is 1 and this just makes me heart ache so badly. I really hope Caylee gets justice.

Mr, too, MH. Me, too.

Does anyone know about Jose Baez having 3 hours last night to turn in casey and when LE saw they had not left the house, they went and got her.

Go to the Media Forum under August 29th, there is a link with Baez's name next to it. I think he talks in that one about the fax he sent LE etc.

It's in one of those links.

I hadn't heard that. Would love to know if it's true.

All of NG's Show 2 are finally uploaded and in the Media Forum.

I will record Geraldo and put that in the Media Forum under August 30, 2008.
I turned into Geraldo a few minutes late and have seen nada about the case yet. Thank goodness I TIVO'd it..

That is interesting. where did you hear this? Baez said that he asked if they were going to arrest her because if they were , then he would turn her in. And he was mad because they told him they were NOT going to arrest her last night and then they did....

Not that I believe him...

I didn't hear that one. Baez stated that he asked LE at 5:30 if they were going to arrest Casey and they said NO..He had some fax that was time stamped..he held it up. His point was she should have been given the opportunity to turn herself in...YEAH right.

Weird...I read this and thought of Canada's Paul Bernadino and Karen Holmolka case. Paul's attorney ended up in a fine kettle of fish when after the home Paul and Karen shared had been searched, Paul (employing the client/attorney privilege) told him to go to the house, up to the attic, and get some video tapes that police hadn't found. Those video tapes were of the rapes and torture of several of the girls they'd abducted. He was stuck in some kind of ethical quandry and finally turned them over to police month later than he'd gotten them and faced a whole host of issues including disbarment.

Correction: Karla Holmolka.

And said lawyer only turned them over AFTER prosecution had made what we all refer to up here as 'The Deal with the Devil'. i.e. Karla got partial immunity - deal signed and sealed, for testifying against Paul. Turns out those awful, horrific tapes brought to light the fact that Karla was as guily as Paul.

And Karla walked after only a few short years, due to the air-tight immunity deal.

She rivaled even Casey. Amongst the other victims, Karla 'gifted' Paul with her drugged-up, teenage sister for "play", during which she died.

God Bless You. That had to very much affect you.

Naturally it did however I have to suck it up and try and do whatever is best.

These children (all) depend on us, they cannot take care of themselves, they are pretty helpless.

I have a question about something I haven't seen addressed.

Casey kept clothes and such in duffel bags at Tony's apartment, right?

Have those duffel bags been accounted for?

I have been curious about that too. Maybe one of those duffel bags had a really well wrapped little body in there :mad: and the smell from the gas covered up any decomposition smells. George sure made a point of stressing how much Casey didn't want him to go in the trunk.

Do we know if Casey was surprised to find George at home that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer