Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been discussed before...

Anyone local down there -- was JB known at all before this? I mean, people have discussed Geragos a bit, but he was already ver well known in big case circles before Scott Peterson ever came along. Was he a "somebody" or up and comer down there, or does this seem to be his first time in the spotlight on a big case?

Never heard of him.

Sorry if this has been discussed before...

Anyone local down there -- was JB known at all before this? I mean, people have discussed Geragos a bit, but he was already ver well known in big case circles before Scott Peterson ever came along. Was he a "somebody" or up and comer down there, or does this seem to be his first time in the spotlight on a big case?

Google him..he was involved in a few cases that didn't have a favorable outcome IIRC. Nothing high profile that I know about.

We ALL need to calm down before this thread is locked by MOD!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Patty, you are always the voice of reason. I feel my computer trembling...maybe it's the wrath of the mods?

Geraldo at large is on..talking about case..hurricane info finished for now...

Baez can do whatever he wants, blah, blah blah. etc etc. more of the same.

The fact still remains that he has presented himself as HIGHLY unprofessional.

inmmmyyyyyyho.

I agree.

Not not mention pretty darned incompetent. When you say things that are AS wacky as your wacky client, you KNOW you're in deep doo doo.

Hey big boy Jose is on the phone....with the old.."theres no playbook..."

OMG. Shades of Mark Geragros. Cindy: A liar doesn't make her a murderer
Baez: There's no playbook.

Now, where have I heard those phrases before? I feel like I'm back in LALALAND

You have totally misrepresented what I have said. I never called Baez a 'no good liar" because the public isn't getting a play by play.

I apologize if I was mistaken. But many other posters did call Baez a liar. I might have mistaken your post for one of those in all of these exchanges.

oh good break - i need to smoke =x

Jose is a joke. He says Padilla got his 15 minutes of fame and then left. NOOOOO...you indicated to him and Casey has said, that she did not trust LE and would be able to help find Caylee if she were out!

Did she do that????? Not one minute of one day! Thats the real story, Mr. Baez!

Did Baez just say "you never know Padilla may come through and re-write the bond??" YIKES..no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb