Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
People still want to debate. Its difficult when you know the practice and also understand the forensics. No more circles for me , sad but its Caylee and so many people will not accept that reality. But, what if, dogs, misses, 1-2 dogs. :mad:
Time to pour another cup of Joe :)
You can go to dog misses if you want. I won't. The dogs hit on the trunk which are also backed up now by forensic tests. I would say those dogs are good and we can accept what they hit on in the backyard of the Anthony home.

DRyer sheets on a crack pipe. Wow, I am really out of touch. wouldn't that case a fire.

No lol............ Sorry no it would not unless maybe........lol never mind that was a tease rgt? I mean I don't know it wasn"T?

You can go to dog misses if you want. I won't. The dogs hit on the trunk which are also backed up now by forensic tests. I would say those dogs are good and we can accept what they hit on in the backyard of the Anthony home.

No dog misses for me that's calling an officer a liar they have badges too :)

Its about A-T, G-C and sometimes U. Amino acids.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

http://www..com/gale/audio/cayleepart12.MP3

You might want to delete that link. Not looked upon favorably here.

Is there not room for error on the part of the dog handler?

Thats why they used more than 1 dog with different handlers. But to back up the dog hits they really need DNA/Body farm.

What did they find out of the hits in the backyard? And IIRC there was only 1 dog that hit on the trunk.

Nite All-Time for much needed zzz. Have a good night/morning!

They said they sent it out to 3 different places, of which one was the F.B.I.

Ah! That's what I thought.

They don't want the defense claiming the test results were inaccurate.

I assume the defense will send samples out for their own tests... knowing Baez, he'll probably wait until the last minute & then ask for a delay so he can wait for the results.

I think Baez' ONLY hope for not losing this case is he he prevents it from ever starting & then ending. lol

If they used animals and not humans as cadavers, I don't think they would have credibility with their results being used in homicide cases.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
Read up on them then you will better understand the air testing procedure and why. They have taken corpse's and buried them in numerous ways just to determine decomp theories and more.

Read up on them then you will better understand the air testing procedure and why. They have taken corpse's and buried them in numerous ways just to determine decomp theories and more.
They're truly amazing....as are the dogs/handlers. They have my utmost respect.

There is not a link........my friend lives close to there and saw it today, but someone here said it was about a stolen jet ski so I guess it wasn't about Caylee. My friend seeing the CSI vans there thought it might be.

Yes, I caught up - but thanks very much for answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member