Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Discussion in 'Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies' started by CW, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CW

CW Former Member

Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT.
    THANK YOU
    THE STAFF OF WS

2. Loading...

3. ThoughtElf

ThoughtElf Former Member

Thanks WindChime!

4. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY New Member

Okay does anyone know can another request for information be done at any time???

5. TURBOTHINK

TURBOTHINK Former Member

I saved them to my computer if you want them.

6. CitizenKim

CitizenKim Sleuthy for Truthiness.

Wow- right you are- I just found a JPC pic- next to Caylee- that's the one I think Caylee most resembles- I had him confused. Do you have a link to the younger pics?

I don't know what the advantage would be to cut off the (possible) money source- maybe to cut off having to share Caylee? -just speculating.

I wouldn't put anything past Casey- if she told me the sky was blue I would question it, look for myself and possibly get another opinion for back up!!

7. magiemay

magiemay New Member

i think there will be news Tuesday once she dosn't take the deal, I think that is what JB ment last night when he said no matter what they did he was going to release and info on his case.

8. LI_Mom

LI_Mom New Member

Or he simply wanted to make sure her long weekend wasn't interrupted?

Why ruin a holiday with a bunch of people asking you annoying questions about your missing daughter?

9. pizmex

pizmex New Member

Without a doubt. I wouldn't wanna miss Casey's cross-examination if she does testify.

10. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY New Member

he he he..no I mean can the request for information like the Orlando Sent. did be done at any time?

11. DianeB

DianeB Inactive

Themis' post from the closed thread:

Thank you for that clarification. What happens next - does the surety company notify the court that the bond has been revoked? Clearly in this case she's already in jail so it's not a matter of bringing her there, but what is the procedure to make sure she stays there and that she isn't bonded out by paying the additional few hundred dollars for the new charges?

12. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

Problem is, no one was asking. Verified by Tim Miller. At least he never heard a single question from anyone else in that house about where Caylee was.

13. Ezryder9

Ezryder9 Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!

Here's something I've been thinking about...the witness subpoenaes that have been served. Well, IIRC, there were 3 -- one each for George, Cindy, and a neighbor. Well, I've not read who requested the subpoenaes, just kinda presume it's the prosecution, 'cause I can't imagine JB requesting the neigbor. Well, just take a leap of faith to it being the prosecution, which means they expect to call those 3 witnesses (in the child neglect charges) for the prosecution! Can you imagine George and Cindy having to testify against Casey???

14. LI_Mom

LI_Mom New Member

No, I meant when her time was up to decide whether she was going to accept the limited immunity & start talking to LE.

Baez didn't expect our Mother of the Year to be re-arrested.... he figured she had a long weekend to chill & play on the computer.

15. Indianagirl

Indianagirl New Member

Why do the mods keep closing these threads? Is it because of all of the bickering???? If so, I hope we can all be adults and have manners!

16. nickismom

nickismom New Member

Someone please enlighten me. Isn't it true that no one actually KNOWS who ordered the paternity test, who the results were sent to or how they were sent? Casey was apparently into creative document preparation. I would think that results would have been sent to both parties but who knows? I have a client who went to the home of his one night stand (the mother) along with 4 other guys and submitted to testing which was sent in to a lab by a friend of the mom's who worked for DCF. Sorta like a Tupperware party!

17. DianeB

DianeB Inactive

Talk about your hostile witnesses!

18. Themis

Themis Registered User

The bail bondsman files a motion requesting that the court issue an order exonerating the bond. If Casey wants to be out on bail again, she has to find a bail bondsman and pledge assets for $503,200 and a new 10% nonrefundable fee to the bail bondsman for $50,320.00.

19. TURBOTHINK

TURBOTHINK Former Member

We can sure assume they would be "hostile" witnesses. LOL

20. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

Remember though Baez had to be told by Ryan that Ryan would not do well for the defense. Baez couldn't figure that out on his own. Remeber that Ryan told the police she was a liar and that was the one that Cindy told her belief that Casey was a sociopath. And Baez originally wanted him for the defense.
    You never know who Baez might call.

21. Ezryder9

Ezryder9 Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!

Hubby and I were discussing that at dinner. IIRC, it was said (somewhere) that the documents that have been released relate to the first charges. I would hope that LE could and would counter any further request for docs by saying they relate to an "ongoing investigation," and therefore, they could withhold any further information. My opinion only, of course!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.