Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
No for us it was shoes, LOL. If they were left laying around you could find them on the lawn, LOL.

Geez... I must have come from the same family. I remember my Dad taking my bed out of my room because I di not make it. He was career Army just a little ridgid. :)

Dogs hitting in the backyard:

Wonder where landscaping soil comes from? In my area, it is usually soil that is dredged out of rivers and canals. Wonder if their soil does too?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Wonder where landscaping soil comes from? In my area, it is usually soil that is dredged out of rivers and canals. Wonder if their soil does too?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Again? or are you speaking of the previous dog search?

my daughter was 14 and the day i came home from hospital after being there for 27 days. i let her go to her friends house but told her to be home by 10. 10 came and went and she wasn't there, i sent her older sister to where she was and she said she was staying until she felt like coming home. she said what's mom going to do she's too sick. i walked over to her friends house passing a cop. i told the cop what was going on and said if you're going to arrest me do so now because one way or another even if i have to drag her she's coming home. it was almost 12 and we lived in a semi bad area. i got to her friends house and grabbed her by the arm and took her home, passing the cop. he saw me and turned his back to me. saw him a few days later again and i thanked him for not arresting me, said my daughter had no business being out that late at her age. he agreed and told me he wished more parents would do that.

oh my gosh , YES. That is a great quote!

I heard that saying from my mother who was a great example that "Parent is a verb not a noun". Not sure where she got it from or if she made it up.

(God rest her soul!)

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Are you thinking that the soil could've come from a body of water that held a body (not necessarily Caylee) and that accounts for the hit? I'd think (no facts to back that up) that unless it was dug up directly where there was a body, it'd be undetectable by that point, wouldn't it?

But if it was, I guess that would also cover the hit in the trunk, since there was also soil found there.

But that doesn't account for the trunk stain, hair, or DNA.

Again? or are you speaking of the previous dog search?

Any of the dog searches in the yard. Is it a possibility that landscaping materials, i.e, soil was contaminated prior to placing it in their yard. I know some soil is sterilized, but would sterilization affect the dogs ability to hit on it?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

p.s. or in the car, for that matter. Family may have used the car when buying landscape items.

It also disturbs me that people are going up to their front door and banging on it -- if they are going to protest -- they need to do it peacefully.

I agree people don't need to be banging on their door But with all the "threats and Lives at stake" that the Anthonys have been telling the nation, who in their right mind would have opened the door?

You know, what is sad about the times in which I was raised, and the times now is very different.
Schools teach our children now about cruel and unusual punishment..
I honestly think if I took everything out of my childs room right now and he went to school and said something to his teachers, literally they would accuse me of taking away a comfortable place for him to study.
This is what is wrong with kids Casey's age. If the law would step out and allow parents to discipline their children, then many things would change. I know that I graduated 14 years ago and never once had I heard of anyone taking a gun into school! The worst thing a kid could do in high school was pull the fire alarm, now kids are starting the fires..
I blame our government for taking the power out of parents hands!
I do understand that there are parents who abuse their children, and those need to be punished to the full extent, however more than those, many parents have their hands tied to the most crucial time of disciplining their children.
Its all out of hand!

This is going to be my last point on this case. I've really enjoyed meeting all of you -- but I find myself needing to take break -- and this forum is extremely addictive! :)

A few final points:

- If Baez has the best interest of his client at heart -- he will force her to take the immunity deal.

- If she doesn't take the deal -- LE is probably going to charge her with murder -- and with the evidence they have -- (club photos, shovel, gas cans, DNA, you name it . . . .) they can easily get a conviction. (I've seen murder convictions where they have less)

- The public thoughts on CA are horrible. This is a NATIONWIDE case -- where for the most part -- people are OUTRAGED. Baez will never be able to sit 12 jurors that will give him a chance.

- If the only defense of CA that he has -- is a fairy tale about trying to protect Caylee but not telling authorities -- good luck with that. If that is all you have -- Life in Prison.

After saying all of this -- it's still my opinion that CA will bring the ship down -- and go to trial and take her chances.

All I can say is good luck with that Casey.

Rest in peace Caylee.

Any of the dog searches in the yard. Is it a possibility that landscaping materials, i.e, soil was contaminated prior to placing it in their yard. I know some soil is sterilized, but would sterilization affect the dogs ability to hit on it?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

p.s. or in the car, for that matter. Family may have used the car when buying landscape items.

Thanks. I thought you meant they were doing another search now. Need more coffee.

Are you thinking that the soil could've come from a body of water that held a body (not necessarily Caylee) and that accounts for the hit? I'd think (no facts to back that up) that unless it was dug up directly where there was a body, it'd be undetectable by that point, wouldn't it?

But if it was, I guess that would also cover the hit in the trunk, since there was also soil found there.

But that doesn't account for the trunk stain, hair, or DNA.[/QUOTE

To my knowledge there have been no releases confirming DNA evidence. Or, did I miss something?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I do think that CA can get a fair trial in Orlando. I know this is media madness to us, but we are people who tend to follow these things. My relatives in Orlando haven't even heard of the case!! I emailed them and told them to get me the scoop and they said they didn't know what I was talking about. Orlando and surrounding suburbs is a big area and they will surely find 12 impartial jurors.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Here where I live, soil, (not potting soil) is called re-grind. You buy it from commerical nurseries and it is composed of old/dead plant life, finely ground mulch material and soil that is bought from developers that are clearing (treed) land.

ETA: I also live in an area surrounded by water, but protection of the wet lands bans most dredge and if it is dredge it is placed in another wet land location (hope that made sense, not enough coffee yet:crazy:)

doesn't commerical soil go thru processes before they're packages to remove any unwanted things that might be in the soil. i would imagine doing so would remove anything that could cause a fake positive in a situation such as this. besides they took the soil for testing so i'm sure they'll be able to know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod