Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll see the deadline for the immunity offer come and go without anything from Casey or Baez.

I doubt Casey will ever talk. I suspect she feels that she cannot be convicted without a body.

I'm not familiar with Florida law. Does anyone know if once she's charged, she can still make a plea bargain?

Here in California, once a person is charged they can ask for a plea bargain. The prosecution can refuse a plea, but if they feel it's in the interest of justice, they will often negotiate a plea.

I agree. She thinks, "All this will pass, and I can get back to Fusion!"

I just don't see her talking, she is not just fighting for her life,she is fighting for her freedom and that is what is important to her, not Caylee. In her mind that is done and over with,it's about her.

"We need to start looking for a little girl that's walking and living and breathing and someone actually has her," Cindy Anthony said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

I keep wondering why Cindy doesn't try and get PI's or gather money to try and find Caylee herself.

If Casey has given good information or even decent information as to where to try and find Caylee, I think I would sell everything I owned and start looking.

Surely if there is anything valid to what Casey says and it's that believable, what would stop a grandmother from not moving heaven and earth to get their grandbaby back and even clear their daughters name?

A lot of security tapes and played over, the car was left before 7 oclock on the morning of the 27th, that tells me that the manager that showed up for work saw the car in empty lot other then her car.

We don't know when the car was actually left. It was first noticed by the manager at 7am on the 27th, but from what has been released we don't know when the last time this gal was at work was. Was she there the day before and the car wasn't? Was she off for a couple of days? Do they have the tapes of the car arriving or did the tapes get reused in the time that passed?

I'm not familiar with Florida law. Does anyone know if once she's charged, she can still make a plea bargain?

She can make a plea bargain at any time up to the time that a jury is sworn. At that time, all offers are off the table. Likely it will be the State will make an offer and JB will counter offer, ect until they come to a reasonable conclusion.

"We need to start looking for a little girl that's walking and living and breathing and someone actually has her," Cindy Anthony said.

I keep wondering why Cindy doesn't try and get PI's or gather money to try and find Caylee herself.

If Casey has given good information or even decent information as to where to try and find Caylee, I think I would sell everything I owned and start looking.

Surely if there is anything valid to what Casey says and it's that believable, what would stop a grandmother from not moving heaven and earth to get their grandbaby back and even clear their daughters name?

CINDY RESPONDS

"George and I don't have much money. We need help. We believe our daughter Casey. We need professional help. So.... if you are a PI or have a special skill please help us.

There's 2 reasons why Casey won't talk.

1. She probably murdered Caylee and can't prove it was an accident.

2. There may be no body to take the police to at this point, if it is buried under tons of garbage in a landfill, or has been lost to decomposiiton in the FLorida heat if buried or thrown in a lake or swamp.

She therefore has nothing to gain by talking, and more to lose. SHe's going to stay mum and make the police make the case on their own.

2. There may be no body to take the police to at this point, if it is buried under tons of garbage in a landfill, or has been lost to decomposiiton in the FLorida heat if buried or thrown in a lake or swamp.

She therefore has nothing to gain by talking, and more to lose. SHe's going to stay mum and make the police make the case on their own.

Exactly!

Exactly x2!

Whether the person who's site this was posted on http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...ting-of-casey/ is respected here or not I believe all leads should be taken seriously until proven otherwise. How sad if this happened to be the lead that would find Caylee and it was tossed aside just because it was originally posted on a site operated by someone who is not respected at WS.

CINDY RESPONDS

"George and I don't have much money. We need help. We believe our daughter Casey. We need professional help. So.... if you are a PI or have a special skill please help us.

Did Cindy say this??????? Been in and out, but my God, I hope she didn't say this.:confused:

did anyone else notice that on the eque thread the second video that it looks like the guy that casey said was caylee's father but dna proved differntly is with the search today it shows him breifly at the very beginning if its not him i swear its his twin...
anyhow bless his heart for helping

We don't know when the car was actually left. It was first noticed by the manager at 7am on the 27th, but from what has been released we don't know when the last time this gal was at work was. Was she there the day before and the car wasn't? Was she off for a couple of days? Do they have the tapes of the car arriving or did the tapes get reused in the time that passed?

Well I would think that by her calling tony to pick her up that the car was broke down and her dad would take care of it on the evening of the 26th/27th that is when it was left.

<<snipped>>"We need to start looking for a little girl that's walking and living and breathing and someone actually has her," Cindy Anthony said.

...what would stop a grandmother from not moving heaven and earth to get their grandbaby back and even clear their daughters name?

Two thoughts.

1. We have been looking for a little girl, and started out hoping and praying that we would find her alive and unharmed.

2. I remember early on that Cindy said she would walk every inch of the earth (or words to that effect) to find Caylee. I've not seen her walk very far at all; and most recently to the edge of her yard, wielding a hammer (which would make ME run away fast).

I only wish I could find an icon that shows a tree...and an apple.

All IMHO, of course.

Whether the person who's site this was posted on http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...ting-of-casey/ is respected here or not I believe all leads should be taken seriously until proven otherwise. How sad if this happened to be the lead that would find Caylee and it was tossed aside just because it was originally posted on a site operated by someone who is not respected at WS.

from what i read this person said they saw this woman around 6 pm june 27th with the shovel. the problem i have with that is casey's car was alreadt seen in the amscot parking lot early june 27th when she was headed into work.

Phew!
I have been trying to register and post for a couple weeks! - Finally, I am in!

Not really anything to say that hasn't already been said...I have followed the case since the beginning and read and watched every last bit of paperwork and footage.. I am so saddened and confused by this case! - Wish there was a way to make Casey talk (although I don't think she will, I think she will carry her secret to her grave!).

Also wanted to commend everyone here for their dedication, determination, wisdom and insight on this case! I am so impressed by the collective thoughts here!

(ok, back to regularly scheduled general discussion!) - Thanks for having me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled