Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense. If she put the pizza in there for Caylee to eat and then Caylee died it would seem logical that she would remove the pizza though. Just because it was guilty by association. Not that anything Casey does is logical though....I'm trying to look at this from a logical perspective and I think that's actually my biggest problem.

I think the pizza was in the trash wasn't it?

So, Casey declined the deal, BIG SURPRISE--not. Well, I know alot of you were hoping she would take it, and we would have some kind of resolution, but in CASEYWORLD she could care less if the rest of the country has any resolution, it's all about her.
She is in the pokey for the long haul till November now, right? I hope so. I hope no one decides to take another 50 grand and get her out. She needs to get used to living in the criminal system, cause she is a criminal in my mind. I know she's not convicted of anything yet, but she will be......and I dont think LE is done with her, am thinking a grand jury now to indict her for murder?

GA was lieing when he said he saw them on the 16th and they where fine and happy, I mean they just had that fight about the grandfathers money and from what we hear her and GA didn't get along that well, so why would she be so nice and pleasant with him, I don't know that she was ever nice and pleasnt to her parents, from the sounds of things.

And Caylee loved her GP. I don't remember if he said that Caylee hugged and kissed him before leaving. I don't think she did. He was very clear about those clothes though. He didn't see them on the 16th IMHO

I wish the gp's would just come out and say - look we've be in denial, we think our Caylee is dead and we want to go and bring her home for a proper burial.

Why leave pizza for a sleeping child? She had to be sleeping to be shut into the boot of a car or surely she would have made an incredible amount of noise. jmo

In case she woke up hungry?

If Caylee was used to being in there, she might not have made any noise. I know there was a case I read about somewhere where a mother had left all her kids at home in a closet in their apartment while she was at work and until one of them died somehow, no one knew it even though she'd been doing it for years and the walls were thin.

I wonder if they never find her body if Cindy will always be insiting she is alive and missing?

that will be the only way Cindy could reconcile the fact that she never gave birth to a future child killer. I think Cindy will never believe 100% that Caylee is gone. I feel sorry for her that way.

Casey borrowed the shovel on June 18th to dig up bamboo roots so it wouldn't hurt the baby's feet but by her own admission the nanny had already disappeared with Caylee.

My son is 3 and I know that most cars have safety locks that the back doors can only be opened from the outside. and with this theory....why wouldn't she lock her in?

yes i love baby lock!!!

like we beileve she cared enough about her baby's feet!

So, Casey declined the deal, BIG SURPRISE--not. Well, I know alot of you were hoping she would take it, and we would have some kind of resolution, but in CASEYWORLD she could care less if the rest of the country has any resolution, it's all about her.
She is in the pokey for the long haul till November now, right? I hope so. I hope no one decides to take another 50 grand and get her out. She needs to get used to living in the criminal system, cause she is a criminal in my mind. I know she's not convicted of anything yet, but she will be......and I dont think LE is done with her, am thinking a grand jury now to indict her for murder?

she didn't decline it, there just was no response from baez nor casey in regards to the immunity. so it ran out.

I don't think Caylee would crawl into the trunk to hide from people outside. My son is only a year and a half and he understand where the door handles are...He has the ability to open a car door from the inside. Maybe not all kids are inclined to want to do this but at almost 3 years of age I know that a lot of children understand how to get out of the car. My friend's 3 year old can get out on her own. So if she was in the car she was either in her car seat, she was medicated, both, or something I guess we haven't discussed here...

i don't think she was in the car seat, a baby left alone in a carseat at night and someone passing by would call the police.

And Caylee loved her GP. I don't remember if he said that Caylee hugged and kissed him before leaving. I don't think she did. He was very clear about those clothes though. He didn't see them on the 16th IMHO

What day was it when he said saw them leave the home for the last time, wasn't it the 16th, after the visit to grandfather.

will they release other docs they have? what happens now that the deal is off the tabele?

i dont really know myself but with this case who the hell knows what she did ..

Too true! Everything about this case seems random, even the cover-up stories seem to be no more than reactions to "uncomfortable" questions.

In case she woke up hungry?

If Caylee was used to being in there, she might not have made any noise. I know there was a case I read about somewhere where a mother had left all her kids at home in a closet in their apartment while she was at work and until one of them died somehow, no one knew it even though she'd been doing it for years and the walls were thin.

Surely, if she woke in the boot of the car, food would not be her first thought?

Casey borrowed the shovel on June 18th to dig up bamboo roots so it wouldn't hurt the baby's feet but by her own admission the nanny had already disappeared with Caylee.

Great point :clap::clap::clap:

she didn't decline it, there just was no response from baez nor casey in regards to the immunity. so it ran out.

But what I can't get is why ask for it it you are not going to take it? I think they did that hopeing no tto get the imun. deal and thus haveing an reason for not talking or helping find caylee for fear of prosicution. Wiether the time ran out or they refused either way they where just wasting time trying to keep the state from finding her body even longer. I think they should give her the electric chair twice..........

Great point!!! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member