Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.... If Casey & Caylee left on the 16th... then where did Caylee stay that night? Didn't Clint say that KC was there.. but that Caylee never stayed overnight?

Surely, if she woke in the boot of the car, food would not be her first thought?

If her mother has always kept her there, she might. I've heard of people keeping kids in similar situations and they always leave some sort of food that doesn't go bad fast (such as pizza).

Reply to SusieMC

Right, and if she left pizza for her why didn't she remove the pizza as she removed the child's body. That seems odd.

Nothing makes sense - she's nuts! Why did she have a dead child (or living child) in her trunk in the first place? It's hard to follow her line of thought because it's so peculiar and she's not in her right mind obviously.

She also left her child's backpack and dolly in there with the rotten bag of garbage and pizza - who would do that? A madwoman, that's who. :bang:

Nothing makes sense - she's nuts! Why did she have a dead child (or living child) in her trunk in the first place? It's hard to follow her line of thought because it's so peculiar and she's not in her right mind obviously.

She also left her child's backpack and dolly in there with the rotten bag of garbage and pizza - who would do that? A madwoman, that's who. :bang:

They found Caylees backpack and dolly in the trunk??? If this the case - that fits with Casey keeping her the trunk . . .

My son is 3 and I know that most cars have safety locks that the back doors can only be opened from the outside. and with this theory....why wouldn't she lock her in?

KC would have to lock her in the truck, no seat down, because a baby locked in a car by itself at night and somone walking by would call the police.

I think they wanted much broader immunity, that would ensure them CA would not spend any substantial time in prison. This offer by the state was limited use immunity only. It wouldn't stop them from independently developing evidence to charge her with murder, for example. Besides, JB's client is a bit reality challenged, IMO.

Great point!!! :clap:

If the timeline is true, then caylee probablly dies on the 16th, KC rode her around in the trunk untill 18th went to norrow the shovel then decied it was too much work to dig, so she return the shovel, and tossed her out some time shortly after, then the car kept smelling so she left it. I am sure 2-3 days in the heat will cause the decomp to start, but just not bad enough for you to smeel once bady has been remove untill a period of time and heat make biological fluids smell even worst.

Casey borrowed the shovel on June 18th to dig up bamboo roots so it wouldn't hurt the baby's feet but by her own admission the nanny had already disappeared with Caylee.

Well it shows mom and dad that Caylee is fine...she's still concerned about her feet..... makes them question her less about Caylee's whereabouts

If her mother has always kept her there, she might. I've heard of people keeping kids in similar situations and they always leave some sort of food that doesn't go bad fast (such as pizza).

You could be right. I just cannot imagine any small child becoming accustomed to staying in a small, dark and suffocating area. It just seems like the natural reaction to that would be to scream the roof down. However, my dog objects to entering her crate but calms down as soon as the door is closed. I suppose anything is possible in Anthonyland.

They found Caylees backpack and dolly in the trunk??? If this the case - that fits with Casey keeping her the trunk . . .

I am not sure the back pack was in the trunk but the back seat

I think the pizza was in the trash wasn't it?
Here's what I am not 100% sure about...there was a trash bag in the car and the pizza was in that bag, right? I didn't get the impression there was anything else in that bag, besides maggots, but I am unclear on that. Do you know?

Casey borrowed the shovel on June 18th to dig up bamboo roots so it wouldn't hurt the baby's feet but by her own admission the nanny had already disappeared with Caylee.

Good catch. :clap:

I'm anxiously awaiting charges..I think they have really ticked off LE at this point..I think the way the whole re-arrest went down proves it quite well.

i don't think she was in the car seat, a baby left alone in a carseat at night and someone passing by would call the police.

ITA, LE stated very early on that the carseat did not indicate that Caylee passed away there.

Here's a question.........per the documents, the pizza, papers and such were in the bag that the tow owner threw over the fence (in G's presence).

If Casey threw Caylee's body into a dumpster, why wouldn't she throw all trash in the trunk out with her.

I would think that Caylee's little body would be under the trash bag, so the trash bag (and it's contents) were put into the trunk after her body was removed.

Also in the documents, IIRC, the Dora backpack and Caylee's doll was in the trunk too. Why throw out Caylee, but not her belongings?

Don't know how this helps anything, but I find it odd. Do any of you put trash in your trunk? Why the trunk and not a trash container?

Plus Cindy talks like the pizza was left in the car shortly before it was abandoned....wonder why she thinks this?

KC would have to lock her in the truck, no seat down, because a baby locked in a car by itself at night and somone walking by would call the police.

maybe she drove around until she fell asleep ?

I wonder where she parked at Fusion ? Could be Caylee WAS alive at the time she was there partying ?

In the 400 pages.. does KC answer where Caylee was on the night of 16th or 17th? or had Zanny the invisible Nanny already taken her????

I don't know if this has been discussed but I had to bring it up. This conversation took place between TonE and detective White on June 16th, 6:22 pm. TonE is discussing a conversation he had with Casey the morning before she was arrested. At this time, TonE had only heard that Caylee was missing. In this exerpt, he says that Casey told him she needed money for a "backup plan". Is it just me or does he sound as if it came as no surprise that she would speak of a backup plan. I mean, if Caylee is only missing, it seems as if he would be surprised and wondering what she was talking about. Instead, it seems as if he knows what she is referring to, i.e. a backup plan because Caylee is dead. Remember, this conversation between Casey and TonE occurred in the morning before her arrest. He would not have known about the lies she gave to investigators..work, Sawgrass, Zanny etc as this had not been found out yet. It just seems to me he is suspicious of a possible homicide prematurely. Why did he stop talking about what she said to the detective at the point "And she's like, 'oh don't'... I was like..." What was he going to say she said? oh don't... (act like you don't know, maybe?) For some reason, maybe he slipped, he stopped and began again with "I was like, I don't want to hear..." Maybe I'm too suspicious but why would Casey speak of a backup plan to TonE the morning before she was arrested unless he knew something prior. It was almost as if he was warning her not to speak of such in case someone was listening in on the phone conversation. It was very important to her that she talk to him when she did get arrested. I have heard he has a lawyer; does anyone of her other friends have one? He is the only friend that states that he thought it strange that Caylee was gone so much. All the others took it at face value because she was always at Cindy and George's anyway. What did Casey tell Baez early on in this case that prompted him to ask for immunity for Casey? Is it possible that TonE has knowledge of her disappearance and has come clean with it. Maybe he was given immunity from the start. I may be way off here but this conversation has me very suspicious. Please set me straight if there is anything that would allow me to think this is completely innocent.

Snipped from Document 2, page 22. Anthony Lazzaro interview:

A Which baffled me you know. And the fact that she stole money from her friend too and I just like, bombarded with that information it was just too much. But ah, yeah I so I was asking her
(Inaudible)...her a little bit this morning I was like, if you had fifteen ..you had this fifteen thousand dollars in the bank account. You know in another bank account that you say you have.
Q Uh-huh (affirmative)
A Why would you need to take money from your friend's account? And she goes I needed for some kind of backup plan. I was like, what kind of backup plan you talking about? And she's
like, oh don't... I was like, I don't want to hear about no back plan. I don't want to hear anything that you have to say about stuff like that. And she's like, oh no nothing like that. I'm like, I
don't... just don't say anything about that I don't want to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Ending