Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I used to do some work on innocence cases, so I do know a bit about this.

From my understanding, they have to release everything that they plan to using against her in court. They have only charged her so far with the neglect and lying and the financial crimes. Sooooo they only have to release evidence pertaining to that. I am sure that they have a lot more that would convict her of the neglect, but it also helps build their case on the disappearance/death. Therefore, even though it will help with the neglect case, being that they already have SO MUCH on neglect, they choose not to use it on the neglect case and keep as much of their cards close to their chest as possible.

As long as they have her for these other crimes, she isn't going anywhere, so it could be a while before we see any other evidence. They will only release what they have to and as long as they have not charged her with Caylee's disappearance/death they don't have to release those items. However, once the charges have been filed, the gloves are off and they have to release EVERYTHING they plan on using in court. They will hold off as long as possible, with her already being behind bars to build the strongest case possible. But once she is charged, expect a huge evidence dump. Will probably make the 400 pages look like light reading is my guess.
when you say have to - does that mean they do it automatically or one of the media has to request the public records?

I don't think Caylees body was thrown into the dumpster. There were no less than FOUR security cameras on the front of the Amscot financial store where she abandoned the car. If police checked the footage (and I'm SURE they did since they even checked the footage from Target store for Amy's checks), they would have seen casey throwing a garbage bag into the dumpster and had a search in the garbage wherever that container company dumps.

Here's a link to a photo of the amscot store:

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/...CASE/?action=view&current=july25photos029.jpg

I don't think she did either....what I was trying to get across is why did she keep the back pack and baby doll, that I am going to assume were in the trunk with Caylee too. I would think that Caylee was on the bottom and this stuff on top.

I would think that if you wanted to get rid of a body, you would also get rid of anything that belonged to that body.

:bang: I am going around my butt to get to my elbow:crazy:

I'm anxiously awaiting charges..I think they have really ticked off LE at this point..I think the way the whole re-arrest went down proves it quite well.

I can't wait either. I think LE knew Casey would already be in jail for the checks when they officially brought the murder charges down on her. So they let John & Yuri be the ones to get the satisfaction of arresting her this time. For all they've been through with her.

All of Casey's friends say she was a loving mother and a GOOD mother.

(snipped)

When they were around. They also said she worked at Universal, had $15K in the bank, was attending Valencia and was going to take over payments on her parents' home.

Casey is all about appearances. She could sell ice cubes to eskimos.

Not saying that she did the whole trunk/pizza thing. But you have to remember that the "public" Casey and the "private" Casey may have been two completely different people.

Reply to Marina2

The backup plan comment was very odd. I personally would have wanted to know what she was talking about so I don't know if he slipped and was trying to cover that up by saying he told her he didn't want to hear about a backup plan...

That part of the conversation was very strange.

IMO, Casey is very grandiose. She was always talking about a plan of somesort, from her job, taking over her parents house, having a nanny vs a babysitter. I think a backup plan was a simple lie she pulled out of her you know what.

(snipped)

When they were around. They also said she worked at Universal, had $15K in the bank, was attending Valencia and was going to take over payments on her parents' home.

Casey is all about appearances. She could sell ice cubes to eskimos.

Not saying that she did the whole trunk/pizza thing. But you have to remember that the "public" Casey and the "private" Casey may have been two completely different people.

Oh I am sure they are. Positive in fact. :)

I am not sure they COULD view the video survelliance of Amscot b/c it had been so long. Tapes could have been rerecorded - they only keep them for a certain period of time.. although we don't know that they didn't see those tapes either..

what is the most someone gets for leaving a child in the car? (in car seat) I mean if she had left her in the car seat with the window cracked and Caylee would have been discovered and the cops called, would that be the same neglect charges she is facing? I know it happens a lot in the news with parents running here or there for x amount of time.

I think it depends on whether it's accidental or not. A woman near here baked her baby in her car near here and wasn't charged with anything at all because she "forgot" she had her with her. A guy ran into the gas station to pay for his gas while his baby slept in her car seat (with the a/c running and doors locked and for less than a minute) a few weeks later and was sentenced to prison for 5 years if I remember correctly. Now I'm not saying that he was right but I think that the dichotomy is ridiculous.

also, I know we are not dealing with the normal person here and sure, there are times I have to walk around outside away from my kids to calm down, BUT never could I imagine snuffing out their lives like that.

my goodness, give her to someone who wants her. And I think we need some sort of law like they have for newborns....I mean, if it could save a childs lfe, I would rather the parent be able to give them up with no ramifications that just kill them.

Many, many people "snap" and harm their children... no malicious planning, only a lack of control. Casey does not strike me as a particularly disciplined person. One "oops" moment is all it takes. The mad cover-up could simply be Casey avoiding accountably (as seems to be her usual mo). jmo

If the timeline is true, then caylee probablly dies on the 16th, KC rode her around in the trunk untill 18th went to norrow the shovel then decied it was too much work to dig, so she return the shovel, and tossed her out some time shortly after, then the car kept smelling so she left it. I am sure 2-3 days in the heat will cause the decomp to start, but just not bad enough for you to smeel once bady has been remove untill a period of time and heat make biological fluids smell even worst.

Kind of.. Caylee dies on the 16th. KC kept her in different places in the yard or moved her around the yard looking for someplace that the parents wouldn't notice if/when they came back home. I agree with your shovel theory. She is not going to dig, she is not a worker bee. She always takes the path of least resistance. Put her in the trunk. This girl did not finish high school. Everything she thinks she knows is from the internet and TV.
The body goes in the trunk on the 18th or sooner but it had to be exposed to the air for at least a couple of hours for the flies to find it and lay eggs.
She drives around until 24th... fly evidence will determine how long she was in the trunk before she was disposed of. Then at the tow yard, the trunk is opened on the ?15th July with second generation flies released. All depends on the fly forensics for this part of the act.

Pardon the interruption to general programming, a brief visit from the TES support thread :)

TES Update for Wednesday Sept.3
From Erin Bridwell, TES:

Search- Update! We need people to help! Wed Sept 3rd, Get out there and search for Caylee!
Thank you Blink34 for providing this information.
Update for Wednesday September 3rd
Per Erin Bridwell, TES:
Originally Posted by Blink34 http://websleuths.com/forums/images/...s/viewpost.gif
From TES:

Any volunteers can met at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Erin Bridwell, from TES, has told me that they plan on staying there until further notice, and the command center will stay the rear of the Holiday Inn. Please report at 8am, and again need volunteer form completed when you get there and photo ID. Also, please note you do not need to be there at 8am, you may go whenever you are able, they are dispatching teams throughout the day!!

Additional update, please take a second to click on TES site and review information on Caylee Marie. It has been updated and hopefully this will clear up any thoughts as toTES focus- IT IS ON FINDING CAYLEE MARIE, period. Now matter how she got wherever she is, she needs to be found and we need to help if we can, it is about BABY CAYLEE.

If your personal feelings about the Anthony's are getting in the way of your ability to volunteer, I would just ask you to consider:

"Wouldnt the best way to "end this circus" be to find this baby and shut them up?" Do it to spite them if you have to, but if you can, please volunteer...

please resume general discussions :)
Blink

How about Padilla claiming he thinks Caylee fell off the balcony at TOnys?

Im interested in knowing why some think it was accident? Is it because her friends say she was a good mother and they believe she would freek and cover it up?

ITA.

1. Scoot Peterson was a sweet talker and a sweet husband. No abuse, no violence, no nothing.

2. Sociopaths like to show off in public. Nobody real knows how they are in private. Casey was NOT the main carer of Caylee. Cindy was. Cindy was dealing with the child mostly, the needs, the tantrums, the sleepiness, the food, the routines. Casey was the cool ''aunt'' who had a day with the child, show off to her friends, show off to TonEEEEEEEE how sweet and mellow and mature and responsible she was and then return the child as soon as she was bored with it.

3. A mother who takes a 2-3 year old to poker nights and makes the child sleep in a room full of noisy, smoking, drinking adults is not exactly Mother Teresa. No matter how you put it. That is not okay. If her parents couldn't babysit Casey could have stayed at home. I mean once in a while since her grandparents babysat the whole time, she could have stayed home once in a while. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................What Casey had to do had to do. And that is really important, no matter if there were no signs of physically or emotionally abusing the child in front of their friends.

4. Have people never heards of husbands who abuse their wifes but when the neighbors or friends find out about it they are all ''SHOCKED''? ''He was the coolest guy ever'', ''he would help with everything, with church, with the schools, with money'', ''he couldn't hurt a fly''. Those accounts doesn't mean are false. It is what the presented in the outside world.

when you say have to - does that mean they do it automatically or one of the media has to request the public records?

They have to release it to the attorney as they did with the 400 pages. There are no if and's or buts about this. If they don't hand it over in discovery after they charge her, then it has to be thrown out in court. They even have to prove what they handed over. Then someone from the media has to request a copy under sunshine laws, or members of the public could use FOIA...or maybe sunshine laws. Everyone's a blogger of some type.

I also assume once they charge her, every new piece of evidence will trickle from there as they get it. Hopefully someone down there in the media or whatever will keep requesting and positing it. I am not sure if people out of state can use FOIA. Get's fuzzy in some states.

Yes you hear that a lot, people being shocked by their perfect neighbors/friends!

I don't think she did either....what I was trying to get across is why did she keep the back pack and baby doll, that I am going to assume were in the trunk with Caylee too. I would think that Caylee was on the bottom and this stuff on top.

I would think that if you wanted to get rid of a body, you would also get rid of anything that belonged to that body.

:bang: I am going around my butt to get to my elbow:crazy:

Because if she dropped Caylee off with the make-believe sitter, she would of given the sitter the doll and backpack too. Many family members have said that her babydoll was very special to Caylee.

Just trying to say, this is one part of her lie that wasn't well thought out.

How about Padilla claiming he thinks Caylee fell off the balcony at TOnys?

OMG - I haven't heard that one yet! Wow, it seems like someone would've heard a loud thump or seen something - and why not call the police if this happened - unless they were all stoned???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592