Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory there is --- thats why she was so worried about getting ahold of Tony once she was in jail --- to assure herself/him that they would stick with the initial story.........

Good grief - there a million angles to this case. While it makes sense according to the evidence the police shared with us, I'm sure that they have more evidence then we do. I always found it hard to read Tony's interview with the police - I mean come on! You spent more time with this chick than anyone else - and all you can say is, I have no idea what she did during the day besides clean and cook for me???

Yes you hear that a lot, people being shocked by their perfect neighbors/friends!

Yeah, "he was such a great guy!"

Here's my guess. When LE brings murder charges they will also bring charges against grandparents for accessory after the fact. Keep it up, Cindy, because when that happens there will be no one on the planet who has sympathy for you.

I think under normal circumstances even an accessory would have sympathy if they were family... people would naturally try to put themselves in their place and feel badly. Not now.

And about the lack of searchers helping TES... It doesn't surprise me and I understand. People have their own lives and families. They have to have a reason to put aside their own time to muck around in swamps doing a grueling search for a dead baby. The family is entirely unsympathetic... they are reviled. They are not helping, they've obstructed the entire way. No one wants to help. We're only human. For the ones who do help, you have my admiration and respect.

I believe this is in the 400 page report - I remember the police went back to the Amscott to find the video but unfortunately, it reuses the video tape over and over, so the date Casey left the car there, that video was erased.

Frick. Thanks anyway!
I'd still think that as a precaution they'd have already searched the dumpsite for amscots trash containers.

Im interested in knowing why some think it was accident? Is it because her friends say she was a good mother and they believe she would freek and cover it up? Here this is the thing that gets me is in the 400 pages her friends say this but then they also say Casey has lied and everything she ever said was a lie. So honestly how do you know Casey wasn't playing the good mommy wasnt a lie to. JMO but I think Casey is really good at acting and playing the part. She was good at being a Con. IMO it was no accident and thats why its so easy for Casey to show no remorse because she has none period. This case reminds me so much of Susan Smith in so many ways.There is a reason why Casey isnt telling and it isnt because she accidently killed this child its because she is afraid that if they find Caylee it will prove it wasnt a accident. Even after all this time there has to be a reason why she isnt telling. Maybe possibly because she knows the bones will clearly point what cause the death. This is only my opinion of course:)

Exactly:)

Ok, what is Tony's address - let's google it and get a picture of the apartment to see if this "COULD" have happened.

I was watching something on the body farm the other night. THey specifically said that flies always were like clockwork and would land on the body and lay eggs within 30 minutes. The key is going to be the species of fly and their life span and if there were any dead ones in there.

I watched the same show! My husband started out saying, "Guess I won't be eating if you're gonna watch this..." I felt sorry for him about halfway through and changed the channel, but he'd gotten so into it he made me turn it back!

Stoelly - I dont think it was just Tony's interview that was hard to read --- there were a few that were just.....it seemed like the person being interviewed was kinda just not "plugged in" --- one card to short ---

I'm pretty sure the 400+ pages said that they had 11-14 days tape so it was too late by the police asked for it... I'll see if I can find it.

Let us know what you find out. All I remember seeing in the docs is the request for the tape but nothing else stating whether they LE got it and what was on it.

Also, most places use cd's now days and it's nothing to keep them filed in a drawer forever.

I am no way, shape or form defending KC. A person like her is in "IT" for themselves and themselves only. So, I have thought and thought what would KC have to gain by killing Caylee. Yes, she would have her freedom to party but at the risk of getting caught and going to jail. So, I don't think she would take that risk. KC had everything to gain by keeping Caylee alive, Caylee was KC's meal ticket...as long as there was Caylee, there would always be GA and CA to pay for everything. I do not think KC had a care in the world about Caylee and it does not shock me at all to think she drugged her with Xanax and put that baby in the trunk and went and partied her butt off. I could be wrong wrong wrong. JMO.

The family hasn't really spoke about the fight the night of the 15th either, so the meal ticket thing might nave been over, they may have told her she had to leave, wonder why the familly hasn't spoke of the fight the pepole next door described?

Stoelly - I dont think it was just Tony's interview that was hard to read --- there were a few that were just.....it seemed like the person being interviewed was kinda just not "plugged in" --- one card to short ---

And I don't think Tony had anything to do with this. No way. When he told CA he "didn't want to hear" about any backup plan he was basically saying, just shut up, I don't want to talk to you anymore or hear your b.s.

Ok, what is Tony's address - let's google it and get a picture of the apartment to see if this "COULD" have happened.

LP also said maybe she choked on a candy bar or something. IMO, LP was not saying this as anything resembling a fact.

Also - I dont think theres a reason to become judgemental because I threw an angel out there --- Ive been throwing angels for weeks --- not saying any of them are the right one.........or that I know more than LE or anyone else for that matter --- Just stating that I had recently read the info....and asked if anyone else has..........

Possibly, they were all as self-absorbed as Casey and didn't pay much attention. Birds of a feather...

(snipped)

When they were around. They also said she worked at Universal, had $15K in the bank, was attending Valencia and was going to take over payments on her parents' home.

Casey is all about appearances. She could sell ice cubes to eskimos.

Not saying that she did the whole trunk/pizza thing. But you have to remember that the "public" Casey and the "private" Casey may have been two completely different people.

But ONLY to Eskimo MEN!

The family hasn't really spoke about the fight the night of the 15th either, so the meal ticket thing might nave been over, they may have told her she had to leave, wonder why the familly hasn't spoke of the fight the pepole next door described?

The cover-up mode had already started. It is ridiculous for them to think the truth would come out about the family dynamic, but there ya go.

I just wonder what is going to come out of her mouth once Caylee's body is recovered.

Theory there is --- thats why she was so worried about getting ahold of Tony once she was in jail --- to assure herself/him that they would stick with the initial story.........

I think she thought she could talk her way out of jail and wanted to make sure that when she was released that she would have a boyfriend to go home to...after stealing from Amy I doubt she would be trusted to stay there...and I don't think she wanted to go home to mom and dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74