Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.... I'm gonna be a motor mouth and add one more thing. I do not know these Keloughs, but I did used to know Toney Kelough SR. I do NOT believe they are killers, no way no how. they are tough ol country boys that dont back down from a fight.... but I dont remember Toney ever starting trouble. I do know that he is also the kind to help a neighbor in need. So try to see the human side to people. We are looking for a murderer... not someone who is more than willing to cooperate.

Just remember that these people were brought in for questioning so they could try to gather facts to make an arrest. It doesn't necessarily mean that THEY are the killers. If they cooperate, to me that says alot. Maybe the Grand Jury is narrowing down its suspects.... like when they asked that guns be brought in voluntarily... and the road blocks.... its all leading to something. We just need to pray that the right person will say the right thing that will lead investigators to a murderer. It doesn't mean that those they question are ALL suspects. Just trying to keep a perspective on things here. Thanks

Hi Frog!

I do know in my state most AGs or DAs take their case to a Grand Jury for an indictment. If and when a true bill is handed down is when they indict the person or persons with the crime.

I don't know if these boys are innocent or guilty. I don't think anyone can really know. We do know that many past suspects were cooperative with LE trying to get the heat off of them. So I guess we will see. I have been on a Grand Jury and I really liked it for the entire jury panel gets to ask anything they want of the witnesses and the nice thing about it they request to see certain evidence they think is pertinent. A wide range of information is gathered in a GJ.

What will be interesting to me is if any of these three had access to a .40 Caliber Glock.

I have long thought this was done by young people. It seems according to one of their fathers that one is mentally challenged. I do have to admit that made me think that the other two may have coaxed him into stealing his daddy's guns for them to use but we will see how this turns out.

At least the case is not idle as a lot of us had thought.

imoo

FrogjustFrog,

What does a abuser, child molester or MURDERER supposed to act like or look like???

If I remember correctly, Scott Peterson was a great friend and neighbor, well dressed, educated business man, even giving a dinner party after Lacy went missing.....Hmmm!...convicted of murdering his wife and child.

The reason I am leaning this way, is that I know that many locals are reading this....and alot have quit posting cuz so many fingers have been pointed, and many innocent people have been hurt. I am not trying to take up for, or blame anyone. All I am saying is that we need to be reasonable and not point fingers without facts.

David Gaddy, Mike Gaddy's father, has a PO against John Elbert Wilson. This guy pointed a gun at Mike Gaddy, on June 26, 2008.

Just a side note: he has green eyes.

David Gaddy, Mike Gaddy's father, has a PO against John Elbert Wilson. This guy pointed a gun at Mike Gaddy, on June 26, 2008.

Just a side note: he has green eyes.

May I ask where you got this information? Interesting. I have green eyes too. What does that have to do with it?

Hi Frog!

I do know in my state most AGs or DAs take their case to a Grand Jury for an indictment. If and when a true bill is handed down is when they indict the person or persons with the crime.

I don't know if these boys are innocent or guilty. I don't think anyone can really know.

We do know that many past suspects were cooperative with LE trying to get the heat off of them.

So I guess we will see.
I have been on a Grand Jury and I really liked it for the entire jury panel gets to ask anything they want of the witnesses and the nice thing about it they request to see certain evidence they think is pertinent. A wide range of information is gathered in a GJ.

What will be interesting to me is if any of these three had access to a .40 Caliber Glock.

I have long thought this was done by young people. It seems according to one of their fathers that one is mentally challenged.

I do have to admit that made me think that the other two may have coaxed him into stealing his daddy's guns for them to use but we will see how this turns out.

At least the case is not idle as a lot of us had thought.

imoo......

oceanblueeyes...Good Points!

Two other witnesses failed to appear. The grand jury’s judge ordered them arrested.

does anyone know who these characters are? what's the scuttlebutt on the local boards?

I am very interested in finding out who these 2 are. Surely once they are arrested we will find out. I hope we learn this information today. My heart is pounding. I pray they are finally on to something concrete.

May I ask where you got this information? Interesting. I have green eyes too. What does that have to do with it?

It was in the court records, Frog. John E. Wilson is 62 yrs. old. It does say he has green eyes, but he is a WHITE man and to old to be the POI.

I was just making a silly comment about his eyes :silenced:.

Jeez, Frog, don't get upset with me. I'm only trying to help!

I am very interested in finding out who these 2 are. Surely once they are arrested we will find out. I hope we learn this information today. My heart is pounding. I pray they are finally on to something concrete.

Is there any way to find out when an arrest warrant was issued about someone? Or does LE try and keep that under the wraps so that those who they are trying to apprehend will not know the plans and possibly be caught unawares?

Is there anyway that the public can access that info.

Frog, I have to agree with what you are saying. I'm more interested in the 2 that are missing than the 3 they talked to! Even though I know the Keloughs have records, I don't know that this Kelough had anything to do with it. I'm just in a wait and see mode. Like the rest of you, I am glad something is finally happening! I hope they get to the bottom of it really soon.

It was in the court records, Frog. John E. Wilson is 62 yrs. old. It does say he has green eyes, but he is a WHITE man and to old to be the POI.

I was just making a silly comment about his eyes :silenced:.

Jeez, Frog, don't get upset with me. I'm only trying to help!

I'm not upset with anyone. But I will tell you all, that I have been asked to be spokesperson, by several locals who refuse to post. These locals are NOT suspects, but they are living with the reprocussions of all the talk about people on here, who have been drug though the mud. There have been innocents who have been deeply hurt by some of the accusations. All I am saying is that through our sleuthing, lets try to show a little dignity and not say things that hurt the innocent. So who are the innocent and who are the guilty? We dont know...and that is what makes this all so difficult. I understand that sleuthing means speculation. Sigh, I am not sure how to put all this into words, other than to say, lets not jump to conclusions and say the wrong thing. Does that make sense? Maybe it would be kinder to say, "what if" instead of appearing to point fingers and make people look so bad.
Remember, I say this as someone who is near to the people who are in the community.
I know everyone has an opinion..... lets just be careful. ok?
(I say this with a soft voice and hope people can understand what I am trying to say)

Is there any way to find out when an arrest warrant was issued about someone? Or does LE try and keep that under the wraps so that those who they are trying to apprehend will not know the plans and possibly be caught unawares?

Is there anyway that the public can access that info.
I dont think it will be long before we know the answer to this. The media already was able to tell us there WILL be arrests. They will jump on releasing this info just as fast as they are allowed to.

As far as the Keloughs.... like I said, I dont really know them, but it is my understanding that Toney jr has been very cooperative. And the news that they released about stains on his clothes.... I think that was the media trying to make things look big! They had to have checked those clothes as soon as they knew there was stains... so I think this is just hype for a story.
Now the other Kelough boy.... that was seen on a 4 wheeler in the area a day or so before the crime.... I'm not sure but it wouldnt surprise me if he could be one of the 2 left to question, but then again, this is only speculation and I am even now uneasy saying so. I just dont like to point fingers. But I am CURIOUS to know why his name keeps coming up and two names came up earlier... Claycat, you know who. And there are 2 who didnt appear for questioning. Just wondering if it could be them is all. I just think it is important to be careful how we say things. this is hard for me to explain. Sry I didnt mean to sound harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt