Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

Gosh, you would think they would have asked him just exactly what she said! What did she say about the case and caylee?

Yeah, no specifics. I think he said she tried to talk to him about leads or something and he was cut off about that. But no real info from that little interview.

Again, a report on Fox news that G and C bailed casey out of jail this morning. Fox hasn't been able to nail down where they got the money to do that.

the money for doing the interview on 20/20 i'd be willing to put money on it

Thank you!! Now I know I'm not crazy and didn't just pull a fast one on the airlines who have never asked for identification for my child post 9/11! Not that this is necessarily a good thing lol...it's just I know I'm not crazy! PR is not considered an international flight so I don't believe it would be any different.

Ha, maybe some of us just have shifty-looking babies. :)

the money for doing the interview on 20/20 i'd be willing to put money on it

I heard it was 1 million from 20/20 and 1 million from a theatrical production company for movie rights! This is just what I have heard. Talk about blood money!

I heard it was 1 million from 20/20 and 1 million from a theatrical production company for movie rights! This is just what I have heard. Talk about blood money!

hmmm ..guess the lawyers can charge now, eh? No need for hand outs.

With money like that will losing babies become a new booming business? It really is disgusting, imo!

PS one other thing I wanted to add was that I read that G&C put up the money and surety for the bond, BUT they didn't know Casey was getting out of jail?!?!?!? How could they not know if they posted the bonds????????? Bad info out there.

I have heard anything about if they did recieve monies for it , but i did hear that with there new lawyer that they wont be doing any interviews without payment so i just figured they are getting pd for it how much? dont no but im sure your probably right if not more..

One of the search teams, in a "high priority area" today found a blue child's backpack with a heart on it, and also a bottle of amonia beside a bottle of bleach. They don't know if it's relevant yet or not.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-2.html?cid=129323596#comments

What would people do with amonia and bleach in the woods?

Interesting. Didn't George say the last time he saw Caylee she was wearing a backpack? Or am I imagining that?

One of the search teams, in a "high priority area" today found a blue child's backpack with a heart on it, and also a bottle of amonia beside a bottle of bleach. They don't know if it's relevant yet or not.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-2.html?cid=129323596#comments

What would people do with amonia and bleach in the woods?

mabey too burn off /or try to burn finger prints?
Skin/Eye Contact
The extent of injury produced by exposure to ammonia depends on the duration of the exposure and the concentration of the gas or liquid. Even low airborne concentrations (100 ppm) of ammonia may produce rapid eye and nose irritation. Higher concentrations may cause severe eye injury. Contact with concentrated ammonia solutions, such as some industrial cleaners (25%), may cause serious corrosive injury, including skin burns, permanent eye damage, or blindness. The full extent of damage to the eyes may not be clear until up to 1 week after the injury is sustained. Contact with liquefied ammonia can cause frostbite injury.

Children are more vulnerable to toxicants that affect the skin because of their relatively larger surface area:body weight ratio.
taken from here http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/mhmi/mmg126.html

Interesting. Didn't George say the last time he saw Caylee she was wearing a backpack? Or am I imagining that?

Bu, the photo showed Caylee wearing a pink backpack.

You know, as much of an attention *advertiser censored* as Casey is, the best way to get her to talk would be to ignore her. Impossible in this instance, I know, but what do you want to bet that she'd crack a little bit if the cameras and media attention weren't there?

I'm just sayin'....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823
Back