Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

it releases a highly posionous gas

Why would anyone want to release a highly poisonous gas in the woods...that is very odd....the backpack was blue with a pink heart (she may have had more than one?), there are pics at the link.

You know, as much of an attention *advertiser censored* as Casey is, the best way to get her to talk would be to ignore her. Impossible in this instance, I know, but what do you want to bet that she'd crack a little bit if the cameras and media attention weren't there?

I'm just sayin'....

I think that's an excellent observation. It would be nice if they could give it a try, but I don't think the media is going to leave it alone.

George claimed Caylee's back pack had monkeys on it. Not a heart. There sure is alot of strange stuff and bones in Fl out in the sticks!

Why would anyone want to release a highly poisonous gas in the woods...that is very odd....the backpack was blue with a pink heart (she may have had more than one?), there are pics at the link.

I thought the back pack in question had been found...the Dora one, or was it? PERHAPS the one she had on was dumped in a location apart from her body and perhaps they replaced it with the Dora one? and who would be the wiser?

Hey guys! I just found a thread strictly for this recent find. I would post a link, but I don't know how!!!

You know, as much of an attention *advertiser censored* as Casey is, the best way to get her to talk would be to ignore her. Impossible in this instance, I know, but what do you want to bet that she'd crack a little bit if the cameras and media attention weren't there?

I'm just sayin'....

of course it would drive her nuts. Like if someone else came up "truely" missing or kidnapped and then the focus is off of her for a while.......of course natuarally she's such a putor junkie she'd search herself on the web and relish in that too.

But I say let LE arrest her again, just to keep playing yo yo with her freedom:behindbar

THe sad thing is there are other missing people from the Central Florida area who are not getting ANY media attention right now. I wish they would start to focus on the search and forget the A's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back