Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

During the raw diet part of 20/20 after the story, they showed a preview of local news, which was people protesting in front of the Anthony home tonight, right now.

I thought that was kinda ironic ...

I don't think that C.A. or G.A. have any money. They offered their home, cars, etc to bring Caylee home safe. The irony is that they are probably mortgaged to the hilt on all of those.

I think they mean both strong yet delicate.....OK...I'm sick!

A Venus flytrap might also fit the strong yet gentle description... I promised I wouldn't say anything dumb tonight.... Going back to sit in my corner....:rolleyes:

Hello sorry if iam repeating but you people are jut way to fast for me . i just watched 20/20 and i gotta tell you I am a large man 29 years old played OHL hockey my role was to look after the star players so all i did was fight so they could go make millions in the NHL .lol anyways my point is abyone that knows me sees me as the tough guy but seeing little caylee in some of those videos made me cry like i havn't in a long time exspecially when her best freind got on the phone kristina i think her name was and said if something happened to her i;ll just die and she was crying it was just heart breaking..I do have a question though maybe someone has awnsered it allready .Where did casey write that so called poem everyone lives and everyone dies and did she write that after calee went missing.??

An expert that has never met or examined her and is basing his opionions on what he's seen on TV and heard from others.
I didn't see the show but the honest truth is that he may have more information than the typical therapist has when they have to make a diagnosis. (I'm not advocating attempting to diagnosis someone w/o ever meeting them.) However, usually you talk with a person for about an hour, hour and a half at most and then make a diagnosis. You only get the information they give you. With Casey you have input from many people and you may know more about her than you would if you sat and talked with her for an hour....well, at least you'd know more of the truth. :)

thanks for the rundown on the show everyone. i'm on the west coast and i think i'll pass on 20/20 in favor of greta tonight. don't know if i can stand any more videos of that precious baby. :(

Hello sorry if iam repeating but you people are jut way to fast for me . i just watched 20/20 and i gotta tell you I am a large man 29 years old played OHL hockey my role was to look after the star players so all i did was fight so they could go make millions in the NHL .lol anyways my point is abyone that knows me sees me as the tough guy but seeing little caylee in some of those videos made me cry like i havn't in a long time exspecially when her best freind got on the phone kristina i think her name was and said if something happened to her i;ll just die and she was crying it was just heart breaking..I do have a question though maybe someone has awnsered it allready .Where did casey write that so called poem everyone lives and everyone dies and did she write that after calee went missing.??

myspace, and yes, we are sure it was after
bless your heart for being sensitive enough to cry
and to share it.....my idea of a REAL man

I did read they got 100,000 for this 20/20 thing I also read they are shopping a book and movie deal..i think thats how there paying for alot of stuff..

I watched the show and thought it was a very gentle and peaceful overview of what happened to Caylee. It is NOT what I expected at all. Most of the photos we have seen already, except for the videos of Caylee, which are hard to handle.]

I agree with you Patty I thought the show was well done and put the Anthonys in a river of deNile. Some have thought Casey would be interviewed, but what would she say? Casey is not talking. Seeing Caylee
was very emotional and grounding...the audience had to be thinking oh that dear sweet child how could she! Hopefully this will create more interest and more searchers.

It's been discussed that she pieced together lyrics/lines from a few different places.

From what I saw of her in her "nasty dancing" she likely believes that she is one hot young thing and that there is no man that can resist her charms...and the way he acts, maybe she has put him under her little evil spell...

Well, if the words on this page are really Casey's, then I'd say you are exactly right about what she thinks of her own "charms."

This "Equalizer" really does not like Casey! http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/

I did read they got 100,000 for this 20/20 thing I also read they are shopping a book and movie deal..i think thats how there paying for alot of stuff..

That's what the speculation has been today. Prior to this, the parents were pretty strapped for $$ according to all reports.

Aaaww that's sweet!

My hubby says "Ya can't save them all, Laura!"

I watched the show and thought it was a very gentle and peaceful overview of what happened to Caylee. It is NOT what I expected at all. Most of the photos we have seen already, except for the videos of Caylee, which are hard to handle.

[I agree with you Patty I thought the show was well done and put the Anthonys in a river of deNile. Some have thought Casey would be interviewed, but what would she say? Casey is not talking. Seeing Caylee
was very emotional and grounding...the audience had to be thinking oh that dear sweet child how could she! Hopefully this will create more interest and more searchers.

I sure hope it brings out more too, and maybe even BH padilla donating that $50,000.00 to TES instead of the person telling where Caylee is. That person didn't bite on the $250,000 or is it $275,000, so the $50,000.00 is not going to work at all.

Come to think of it, $50,000.00 is such a popular amount of money lately. $50,000.00 first bond, $50,000.00 second bond and BH Padilla's $50,000.00! :crazy:

In my opinion...I appreciated how 20/20 presented their segment. I almost didnt watch it because I heard they Paid the Anthonys a fee for their side?? I didnt get that feeling in the first 2 minutes- so I watched and it pretty much summed up all that we already know. I dont know who started the whole thing that 20/20 paid the Anthonys money for the bail, but it was premature 2 jump to that conclusion that it was going to be a one sided Cindy & Casey version of the truth - I went to ABC site around 7pm and there were hundreds of hate comments to the network complaining not to watch the show. If 20/20 paid them why werent they getting a cameo of an appearance? 20/20 & ABC in my opinion did a good job neutralizing this segment and stated facts. They also did not paint Casey to be a mother of the year like some speculated. SO as usual 20/20 did not blemish their reputation and therefore any boycot of their sponsers & ABC networks is completey a moot point. I felt the show was heartfelt and it was about Caylee: lost in this whole mess. I was so glad they pointed that factor out to the public.

You know what's the best thing about missy getting out? She can sit and wait with her parents for the other shoe to drop...because it will!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic
Back