Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 or more now lit. count one more...a sea foam blue one... for little caylee

Here's another candle lit especially for Caylee Marie . Candle #25.
Caylee you have brought so many people together here Sweetheart, and every single one here loves you and prays you're in Loving Arms and you have serenity and peace and goodness all around you everywhere.
You are loved so much, Little Angel...:blowkiss:

I just lit one. I think visualization is a very powerful tool and I like how one poster said she is thinking about a bright light being shown on Caylee's remains to lead the searchers to her. I'll be visualizing that myself.

candle.gif

I just lit one. I think visualization is a very powerful tool and I like how one poster said she is thinking about a bright light being shown on Caylee's remains to lead the searchers to her. I'll be visualizing that myself.

I'm visualizing that too. It is powerful...:blowkiss:

27 candles... let's all do that visualization thing! I echo that it is powerful stuff indeed!

I have my tartburner going beside my computer. Not quite the same as a candle, but a light nonetheless.

Saying prayers for that sweet child to be found.

I lit my crisp apple candle

We love you Caylee, Don't worry sweet baby you will be home soon, I just know it

30 candles lit for caylee
sending wishes she comes home soon

Count me in! Just lit a vanilla lime candle for Caylee. What a great idea, Nurse!

Prayers for you, sweet child. I just put my 14 month old son to bed - can't IMAGINE leaving my child to the elements!

I lit my candle (baked apple pie) and my husband asked why I was saying a prayer before lighting. When I explained it to him, he asked me to light one for him too (vanilla). So, there are 2 candles burning in our household tonight for precious Caylee.

just lit three here for sweet Caylee. We love you and pray you are found soon.

Thank you Christine.

Lighting a virtual candle here as well. Too many animals for real one.

Shining the light so that the Moon will keep her from the dark and the sun will beam down for the searchers to find her remains. It's time for us to put the physical body to peaceful, respectful rest and to let your wonderful smiling spirit go home. Show us where you are, we are searching. You are loved. Come home Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat