Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
G&C don't HAVE to come outside all the time to do their fake little tasks like putting more stakes in the ground. They're looking for any reason to pick fights and be on camera. Most people would stay in their houses and not give the protesters the satisfaction of seeing how upset they are over it. IMO.

Looks like alot of cops hanging out on the driveway.

I find these protesters to be nothing more than a disgusting display of "how not to act" in public. This is not only the Anthony's private property, but it is other's quiet neighborhood. I would be livid if crazy trashy people were camped out in my neck of the woods. If they want to be helpful, they should put away their obnoxious signs, organize a babysitting service for the whole lot of them, and get to searching.

ZOMG! Squee!! Robotdog sighted at the Anthonys!

robocamot3.jpg

OMG :rotfl: Now THAT is funny!

looks like the po-po have arrived.

Talking or giving out tickets?

And the camera is screwed again!

I find these protesters to be nothing more than a disgusting display of "how not to act" in public. This is not only the Anthony's private property, but it is other's quiet neighborhood. I would be livid if crazy trashy people were camped out in my neck of the woods. If they want to be helpful, they should put away their obnoxious signs, organize a babysitting service for the whole lot of them, and get to searching.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would go ape shi% if that were my neighborhood.

It is his property why should he have too run?

it is their constitutional right for them to protest. And George shouldnt' have pushed or hit anyone REGARDLESS of what they say. He went over the line. JMO

Looks like the cops are writing tickets. I wonder if they are warnings or pricey tickets?

Don't these people know that KC loves the attention of the media? They should go home and spend time with thier own children and families and be thankful that they are okay! JMO

His property is on the other side of the sidewalk. The sidewalk and the easement to the road is not his property.

So if I come over and set up a chair and watch my dog poop in the easement in front of your house it's not your property so no big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81