Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
geez, I cant believe how many people are out there tonight!

I'm thankful that I am in Pa. I think if I lived anywhere near those people
I might snap and say some very ugly things to them.

if i lived close by i would bring a dead squirred by and tow it behind my car
and say "this is what a dead squirrel smells like idiots"

dead humans dont smell like dead squirrels

they are stupid and evil - :furious:

mobilecam1.jpg

garage door shut..

that tripod looks like a robot >:p

has any of the news websites put up the video of George fighting with the protesters yet? I saw it on the webcam (well just George yelling and Cindy walking around) but I would like to see the video. Any links yet?

if i lived close by i would bring a dead squirred by and tow it behind my car
and say "this is what a dead squirrel smells like idiots"

dead humans dont smell like dead squirrels

they are stupid and evil - :furious:

lol!!!

Maybe tomorrow Casey will get rearrested again live on nancy grace. That would be so awesome!
I was sick with the flu and I was laying on the couch and I saw that and I was too sick even to come to the computer to see what you guys thought of it! lol

I'm really loving that $550 tripod...while looking at it PERIODICALLY through the lens of their $20 webcam. Good grief.

Wow, a lot of people out tonight... and they're standing dangerously close to George's grass. They'd better watch out! ;)

geesh, he had a hammer in his hand and pushed an old lady, what was he going to do hit her with it? Maybe Casey learned her behavior honestly.

geesh, he had a hammer in his hand and pushed an old lady, what was he going to do hit her with it? Maybe Casey learned her behavior honestly.

I love how he tried to rip her sign after all of that.

I still think that we should all put $1 in on a MY TWIN DOLL of Caylee and send it to Casey with a note saying, "Please tell them where I am so I can be at peace."

OMG!!!.....that would have to be enough to send any socialpath over the edge lol.
But It probably wouldn't even fizz on her though. Oh how I'd love to do it though and see her reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes