Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been reported that Casey dumped 200 pics the night of
June 15, 2008. I know police can find deleted print material on computers.
Can they find deleted pics?

What would she have deleted? Pictures from Casey's birthday in March?
Pictures of Grandma Cindy's birthday in June?
Pictures from Easter?

What could have been so important about those 200 pics to dump them?
And considering the others she did leave on there.

Hmm??

Are you sure on the date that the pics were dumped? I remember reading that they were dumped...but not when. That is very interesting if that is the correct date. Perhaps she dumped pics of Caylee with grandma?

I don't know the specific laws in Fla, but in general patron records are considered private.
To have patron records surrendered usually requires a subpoena or court order.

__________________________-
I have read that libraries are very protective over what is in their computer bank about patrons.
There was a very big outcry after Homeland Security bill passes. And libraries have refused to honor a search of their computers.

Cindy does not strike me as the kind of person who would hang out in libraries? And Caylee? Someone would notice an almost 3 yr old girl and her mom hanging out most days at the library?
Or is that just me saying that, because I live in a small town? Not a city like Orlando.

I was wondering again about the video tape from June 15, Father's Day.
It shows Caylee reading a book, while visiting with Great Grandpa at the nursing home.
I know others have mentioned that maybe they did NOT visit that date, as all the Anthony's kept saying June 9 was the last day they saw Caylee.

I know LE said they had verified the visit as June 15, with the video and the sign in log at the nursing home.

But, did the card, laying on the table in the video, say: Happy Father's Day or Happy Birthday? Does anyone know Great Grandpa's birthday?
I know Cindy's birthday is in early June.

Maybe Cindy and Caylee went to see Great Grandpa on Cindy's birthday?
Maybe the date was changed on the video camera?

?????What do you think?

Isn't there a sign-in sheet at the nursing home? I thought I heard that they had signed in but I could be wrong.

__________________________-
I have read that libraries are very protective over what is in their computer bank about patrons.
There was a very big outcry after Homeland Security bill passes. And libraries have refused to honor a search of their computers.

Cindy does not strike me as the kind of person who would hang out in libraries? And Caylee? Someone would notice an almost 3 yr old girl and her mom hanging out most days at the library?
Or is that just me saying that, because I live in a small town? Not a city like Orlando.

I work in a school library. We can't even pull up what books the kids have previously checked out...only what they currently have out. The data is not kept in the system. All due to privacy acts. And this is with kids! So it would definitely take at least a subpoena or court order to get any records like that if they still exist.

Are you sure on the date that the pics were dumped? I remember reading that they were dumped...but not when. That is very interesting if that is the correct date. Perhaps she dumped pics of Caylee with grandma?

---------------------------------------
Sorry.Sorry.Sorry. JULY , not June. The night before she was arrested.
Sorry.

Isn't there a sign-in sheet at the nursing home? I thought I heard that they had signed in but I could be wrong.
_______________________________-
Yes, the police did verify with nursing home staff that they did sign in that date, June 15.
And Cindy's mom said they came over for dinner after the nursing home visit.
So, it is true.
It just somehow does not hang together for me.

---------------------------------------
Sorry.Sorry.Sorry. JULY , not June. The night before she was arrested.
Sorry.

LOL. That's ok...but you had me going for a minute! June 15th would have been VERY suspicious huh?
I would think LE could also pick up deleted pictures...since they are computer files just like documents and emails. It would be interesting to see what she chose to delete...considering she chose to leave some pretty damaging photos still on her computer!

To answer dreamweaver...
Pics can be deleted from a computer's hard drive but they never really disappear from it. That's how LE can find downloaded pics on a pedo's computer and why pedos and other criminals swap out hard drives in case LE busts them.

O/T but a question...I can't understand why LE has not gone back into the house to search more extensively??? Does it have to be declared a homicide investigation for them to do so? This just doesn't make sense to me...

I came across a "who's who" list of names of those who have been mentioned in this case, and a name stood out to me, the guy who tried to visit Casey in jail. Does anyone know if he has been looked in to? He said he was a old friend from high school, or that he went to school with her. Patrick B I looked for his name in the high school alumni list, I didn't see him.
So why did he go there?
I wonder where he works, or worked at the time. Could have have seen her, Did he help her do something? and he needed to talk to her...is there more to it? or just some guy who wants to say he saw or went to see Casey in jail?

thinking too much...(?)

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2006.htm

I came across a "who's who" list of names of those who have been mentioned in this case, and a name stood out to me, the guy who tried to visit Casey in jail. Does anyone know if he has been looked in to? He said he was a old friend from high school, or that he went to school with her. Patrick B I looked for his name in the high school alumni list, I didn't see him.
So why did he go there?
I wonder where he works, or worked at the time. Could have have seen her, Did he help her do something? and he needed to talk to her...is there more to it? or just some guy who wants to say he saw or went to see Casey in jail?

thinking too much...(?)

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html

indy - I've been curious about him as well and searched for him on her High School Alum list...Couldn't find him either. He does mention a Mike W when he's talking to KC and there is a Mike W in her year on the list.

indy - I've been curious about him as well and searched for him on her High School Alum list...Couldn't find him either. He does mention a Mike W when he's talking to KC and there is a Mike W in her year on the list.

I just thought it was odd that no one else came to see her, not her so called best friends, just him... at least I didn't think anyone else had.

Does anyone know if the camera used to take the last-known pic of Caylee w/ her great-grandfather @ the nursing home belonged to Cindy or Casey?

I found it interesting that the pic was downloaded to Casey's laptop on 6/17 @ 3:31PM.

Cindy borrowed Casey's camera?
Cindy used her own camera and Casey sought it out on 6/17 to download?:waitasec:

Hmmm...

Excuse me for bumping this one, but, didn't see any responses. TIA! :)

I have a question did anyone else find it odd that in KC's interview she says she would have just given custody to her mom if she wanted to get rid of Caylee. I think she even says she would not have sold her or given her away because of that. Well it struck me as a moment where KC thought that was what everyone else would think (I said it too myself). Why would she say that could it mean anything.

Wow great points!!! That photo still gets me. I can't for the life of me accept that it was the last photo (video) of Caylee. She just looks too young. I would be interested in other's opinions of who that camera belonged to and why KC uploaded it on 6/17. Could it have been uploaded to CA's computer instead?

I noticed that date too. Not sure who's camera it was, but thought either Cindy downloaded the vid because by then she was wondering where Caylee was or Casey downloaded it because, for a moment, she had some feelings. I think Caylee was already dead by the 17th. Would like to know which computer it was downloaded to.

So why did he go there?

thinking too much...(?)

Patrick B nags at my thoughts, too, but I can't come up with anything...yet!

I do find it a little odd that he visited her and she seemed not to know him and somewhat disinterested.

Patrick B's myspace page is private now, but I had looked at it some days back and it's all about being born again. Of course, if you read the comments, not all of his friends are "born again," that's for sure!

I found a cached page of his myspace, but unfortunately the cached page won't let you click through to the links. If anyone knows how to get around that, let me know!

I can't help but wonder if the "born again" happened after June 9!

I also wonder who "Mike" is and how we can find out more about him. When Patrick mentioned Mike, Casey seemed to perk up a little, seemed to have more recognition.

It seems like the main reason for Patrick's visit was to let Casey know she had friends on the "outside." That lingo sounds to me like someone who has experience talking with ex-cons.

So, yep, still wondering about Patrick!

I have a question did anyone else find it odd that in KC's interview she says she would have just given custody to her mom if she wanted to get rid of Caylee. I think she even says she would not have sold her or given her away because of that. Well it struck me as a moment where KC thought that was what everyone else would think (I said it too myself). Why would she say that could it mean anything.

Maybe she was grasping at a bit of truth--she knew, maybe, that CA was going to try for custody. Maybe if there was a fight (as is stated there was), CA told her she'd go for custody. So, when Casey felt cornered by LE about what was done with her daughter, she stated she'd have given custody to her mother. Just speculating, sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname