Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

See? and you doubted the Blink with no link:blowkiss:

oh, :)ok you got me, sorry I doubted you. It is just that I live in Orlando and was unable to find any of this information when you posted.

oh, :)ok you got me, sorry I doubted you. It is just that I live in Orlando and was unable to find any of this information when you posted.

LOL, I's just teasin' is all:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I also wish Det. Yuri Melich a speedy recovery! Please get some much needed rest during your recovery!

Thanks also to Det. John Allen and all of LE that are working so hard for Caylee. Your hard work will not be in vain. Please know that you all have support from all over this country and some who are here (WS) from other countries!

:)

OK, SS, I've been here long enough, I feel it is safe to tell you: When I first came on WS, I saw your pic of Yuri and thought "Now why does she have a pic of one of the 3 Stooges in her sig? And why is she always asking "What Would Your Mother Do?"
:crazy::crazy:
Hahahahahahaha~ :blowkiss: I HAVE to replace that photo now!! At the time, it was the only one I could find and I had to take it off the video of the first Bond Hearing!! ROFLMAO

OK Back to Yuri and his broken leg. How many places did he break it? Where? Left or Right leg? Does he need me to send him some custom crutches handpainted by me?! I could whip him up a fine pair.

I think Yuri and the others are doing a great job. Maybe Yuri will find time to read here while he is recuperating from his broken leg.

Yuri: Keep the shiny side up, my friend! :crazy:

Get well soon! :)

OK Back to Yuri and his broken leg. How many places did he break it? Where? Left or Right leg? Does he need me to send him some custom crutches handpainted by me?! I could whip him up a fine pair.

Lol, 2 breaks, same leg. He does not want me to tell you any more than that lest you realize he is immobile and well, you know, vulnerable.
I suppose your just going to hang out on this thread indefinately aren't ya?
yeesh, o, starts with y, you'll probably like that word.
hee hee

aaaaawwwwww, man that sucks for him! I'm sorry to hear about the accident! Heal fast, but hey you can spend more time online with us now right? That is just in case he is reading! Seriously, get well soon and thanks for all you are doing to bring Caylee the justice she deserves!

I still have my nurse's cap but no uniform. I can do virtual nursing and sign the cast from another country.

After listening to those tapes, I am also a member of the YM fan club.

I think he did it on purpose so he COULD be with us!!! He broke his leg not his brain!!!!!!

What Gibby said. Shiny side up, rubber side down, Det. Yuri. Remember that in the future. Also cars, trucks, vans and semis are bigger than a motorcycle, you don't pick fights with them.

Wishing you a speedy and pain free recovery. Get well soon.

I hold you and all your brothers and sisters in the highest regard.:blowkiss:

Lol, 2 breaks, same leg. He does not want me to tell you any more than that lest you realize he is immobile and well, you know, vulnerable.
I suppose your just going to hang out on this thread indefinately aren't ya?
yeesh, o, starts with y, you'll probably like that word.
hee hee
Ouch!! That sounds incredibly painful. Poor Yuri!! I can't imagine him being laid up in a cast with nothing to do except be waited on hand n foot, watching football, and waiting on the news from his desk to be delivered. (I am guessing from the sound of it to be several weeks in that cast.)

The solution as I see it is that he can read here and see how very close we are coming to the actual investigation to develop a real appreciation for us (or he can laugh because we are soooo far off.) Either way, for him it is a win/win situation.

Of course...I will be here, Blink!! That is, when I am not trying to decipher what the hell is going on in Yuri's absence to make sure the OCSO are not straying from our WWYMD? frame of mind on this case. (I have your back, Yuri!)

Det. M,
Im sorry to hear about your leg. Wishing you a quick recovery!!!:balloons:

After hearing the audio tapes of the interrogation, I have so much admiration and respect for YM and OCSO. They have shown true professionalism in their investigation of this case. Thank you, Detective M, and all of those dedicated to justice for Caylee Marie!:Justice:

This snippet spoke volumes to me.....
Det.M "And we are here to do WHAT? We're here because WHY?"

kc "To put things together."

Det.M "Well, we're here in this building because...we've put alot more together than I think you realized we've put together.......

Det.M "Our purpose of coming here was to do what? Go where?"

kc"I guess there wasnt a purpose. There wasnt a purpose whatsoever to come up here"

LOL @ trying to put the detectives "together"

That was one statement from Kc that was actually truthful, IMO.

Thank you for the sticky on this thread, Mods! Great job! Now Yuri won't have to search to find all of his well wishes.

OMG This poor guy. How painful and what a pain.

Like someone already said, perhaps he can use this recovery time to catch up on his rest. I doubt he is getting anything close to 8 hours.

My lady friends do keep this thread updated with any more info on the great Detective. We would all appreciate it.

Detective Melich is keeping his wits about him and doing a great job in this swirling media frenzy. Can't imagine how hard it is not to lose your temper. Hats off to all of Law Enforcement in this case. Doing a great job.

Tricia

Detective Melich,

With all due respect....please disregard my over familiarity.

Now that I learn what you can do even on a training ride, jeez. You are the man!

I can hardly wait until you go pickup Casey for her final perp walk to jail.

But do it well: Make sure that you have "trouble" with your crutch or cast as she gets photo'ed and photo'ed again. Then make her wait as you "struggle" etc.

Make it fun, make it good for LE, get KC impatient. Maybe accidentally poke her with whatever orthopedic device. Ooops! Sorry ma'am.

Roses for you.

Detective Melich,

With all due respect....please disregard my over familiarity.

Now that I learn what you can do even on a training ride, jeez. You are the man!

I can hardly wait until you go pickup Casey for her final perp walk to jail.

But do it well: Make sure that you have "trouble" with your crutch or cast as she gets photo'ed and photo'ed again. Then make her wait as you "struggle" etc.

Make it fun, make it good for LE, get KC impatient. Maybe accidentally poke her with whatever orthopedic device. Ooops! Sorry ma'am.

Roses for you.

aah, yes, this could work to our advantage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frito
Back